[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

finally went to a night club, it was like a bad dream. saw some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: kekekekek.jpg (31KB, 600x548px) Image search: [Google]
kekekekek.jpg
31KB, 600x548px
finally went to a night club, it was like a bad dream.
saw some guy approaching random girls touching them and asking if he could finger them, no one was stopping him.
every guy was talking and acting in a threatening manner for no reason, 15 year old girls drunk and taking pills, the bouncers didn't care.
i had a 4 pack of 500ml beers the whole night and most people even 10 years younger than me were drinking that much in an hour.
did leaded gas/petrol really cause this?
>>
Which city? There is a world of difference between clubs in DC and Berlin
>>
>>25672734
melbourne australia, very popular club also
>>
>>25672689
I went to a jazz bar the other time since I've always liked them and mostly decent people go to them.

Not this night though, some bitch started getting on my face (some normie probably fondled her and she took it out on the nearest beta around). Even the musicians started giving me shit. Ruined ma night desu. Apparently jazz is for normies now.
>>
>>25672804
Its fun right OP? I went once and was tearing up the dance floor and a nigger pushed me over and i broke my wrist, good times.
>>
What kind of club was it?
It really depends where you go, how much the entry fee is, what kind of music is playing, etc.
I've usually had a good time going to semi expensive electronic clubs for 21+ year olds.
Sure there will always be retards and sluts but most people are just there to dance and have a good time.
>>
>15 year old girls drunk and taking pills
Should have called the police, let the normalfaggots get it.
>>
>>25672879
Electronic venues are filled up with drug addled normies desu, you should only go there to score drugs.
>>
>>25672689
>every guy was talking and acting in a threatening manner for no reason

Why do they act like this? It always feels like there is violence in the air in clubs, everyone on edge.
>>
>>25672947
This, it's like everyone's trying to prove something to other men that really don't care at all
>>
>>25672945
I'm completely sober most of the time and I'm still having fun.
The drugs you can get there are complete and utter trash never buy something like ecstasy in a night club unless you want to wind up in a hospital.
>>
>>25672947
>>25672976
gotta be badass cool guys so they look cool in front of girls and have cool stories about the time they were a badass to tell their grandkids.
>>
>>25672947
women don't response to safe
they crave dangerous men.
>>
these people are caricatures of their parents, desperately trying to emulate the bullshit life stories their dad bragged about to them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.