[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think about Asian girls who exclusively

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 1440823775138.jpg (187KB, 777x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1440823775138.jpg
187KB, 777x1024px
What does /r9k/ think about Asian girls who exclusively date white men only?
>>
>>25667164
I think that everyone is entitled to their preferences

Plus, white people are pretty hot. I don't blame them.
>>
they don't exist senpai.
>>
>>25667164
I don't mind or care who anyone dates. We all have our preferences.
>>
>>25667164
I don't give a shit desu.good for them? I'll go for the ones who are interested in brown laborers.
>>
>>25667164
I think I would like to meet some.
>>
>>25667164
They are trash because they likely have some kind of complex.
>>
Eh, as a halfblood nigger,
when i was young those types of people used to annoy me on principle alone

But later I realized that's a double standard because I would never date a black girl. People like what they like.

Plus cute Asian girls are invariably uninteresting and vain. The worthwhile Asian girls are ugly (or, at the least, *considered* ugly since the asian beauty standard is set so high.)
>>
never would seriously date one
she would be a terrible mother, since our child would inevitably look more asian than white like eurasians always do, and she'd have to deal with her self hate and having a practically asian son

desu this is the reason why interracial relationships are always fucked. minorities always lust after white women because they perceive them as more desirable and beautiful than their own women - women of their own race - how is that not self hate? any self respecting person would stick purely to their own race t-b-h
>>
>>25667301
>any self respecting person would stick purely to their own race t-b-h

Or see past superficial things like race and be with someone because they like them as a person.
>>
Asian equivalent of white women who only date black men.
>>
>>25667164
Anyone girl who dates whites are blacks go into the trash bin.
>>
>>25667164
Don't care, they wouldn't date me anyway
>>
>>25667301
>he types as he lusts after Ling-ling
>>
>>25667419

not him but

>not lusting after Ling-Ling

#AznGf2016
>>
>>25667301
Well I don't lust after white women exclusively but from experience they're less shallow and more nicer than women of my own race which attracts me to them.
>>
>>25667419
>projection
original fucking post lads
>>
>>25667194
there are plenty, they just don't date defective whites.
>>
>>25667485

t. expert on Asian women
>>
>>25667301
>desu this is the reason why interracial relationships are always fucked. minorities always lust after white women because they perceive them as more desirable and beautiful than their own women - women of their own race - how is that not self hate? any self respecting person would stick purely to their own race t-b-h

I think East Asians are the most attractive females, and whites are the most attractive males. Gimme dat Ling-Ling.
>>
>>25667503
you learn a bunch when you leave the basement ;^3
>>
>>25667553

t. expert of normals, via r9k

leaving the basement to get mountain dew at the 7/11 doesn't make you any kind of expert over me, desu.
>>
>>25667284
>Eh, as a halfblood nigger,
>when i was young those types of people used to annoy me on principle alone
>But later I realized that's a double standard because I would never date a black girl.

Mate you are black - one drop of nigger blood makes you a nigger.
>>
>>25667457
Oh, I thought we were making random assumptions about people.
>>
>>25667575

t. lord expert on every topic on r9k
>>
>>25667589
>t. lord expert on every topic on r9k

Stop saying "t. lord", you autist.
>>
>>25667602

>"stop saying things i don't like! REEE"

t. lord shitbot
>>
>>Asian girls are invariably uninteresting and vain

I lived in Hong Kong for a year and can confirm this
>>
>>25667613
>t. lord shitbot

Wow, you really are a fag, anon. You should seriously consider suicide.
>>
>>25667661
>I lived in Hong Kong for a year and can confirm this

I taught English in Japan for 4 years. Can confirm that this isn't true, Japanese girls are quite nice in general certainly moreso than white women.
>>
>>25667677

>"he won't do what i tell him to, whaa better tell him to an hero"

t. lord anger management
>>
>>25667575
I suppose you're right. For me, "nigger" has that disgusting, shit-skin image at the forefront of my mind. I'm rather light skinned in comparison.
>>
>>25667661
obviously you can confirm that. 20% of Earth's population are chinks
>>
>>25667811
if every drop of water you find is wet at what point do you stop testing and just assume all water is wet?
>>
>>25667164

dating pool sucks for Asians in the West.
>>
>>25667881
This, so much.

>>Americanized Asian girl are absolute garbage, only want chad, might as well be white, fat, increasingly SJW

>>FOBs only want engineer for citizenship

>>Can't into Asian Asians because failure.
>>
>>25667661
>>girls are invariably uninteresting and vain.

Fixed.

If women weren't boring as hell I might not be a virgin
>>
>>25667699
What is this t. X meme
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.