[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /south/ here? Killeen/Fort Hood/ Temple area Bunch of monkeys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Who /south/ here?
Killeen/Fort Hood/ Temple area
Bunch of monkeys and wannabe hood rat shit here no girls I'm intrested in either. 18 highschool student that gets by with no one noticing me.
Tell me your texas experience robots is every part of Texas this shitty ?
>>
>>25665650
Used to live in Dallas, then Houston. I'm a Texan and I have ironic Texas pride, but as far as living conditions, Texas ain't shit. Sure, there's money and 'scene' there, but it's flat and full of niggers and taco niggers. Ghetto gangbangers and wannabe ghetto gangbangers, with high-level white trash unironically believing themselves to be cowboys because they drive 2014 F-150s when they go to the mall.

At least it's warm and you can own a gun (for now).

I live in Nevada now, but I'm about to move to Commiefornia (I know, I know, but I have family there so I'm just going there because as easy/cheap as Nevada is I want to take a few years off managing my own home and spend a few months with no responsibilities outside my job. I'm not a workaholic but I've been swamped with work these past few months, and I always felt like this damn state was boring anyway. Nice terrain, nice /nolaws/, but too damn dry and high-altitude for my tastes.
>>
>>25665810
I can't wait to leave Mexico 2.0 I'm probably gonna move to kentucky or teneesee the not trailer trash parts my grandparents live there and it's a lot of nice shit with jobs and grills
>>
>>25665650
Dallas and College Station are nice.
>>
>>25665974
>Mexico 2.0
If I can't make something in SoCal (not a city, holy shit just cuck my shit up senpai) or coastal Oregon I'm actually considering mvoing to Arizona. I love the goddamn heat, I miss living somewhere that hot, and I love how borderline /pol/-tier the damn state is. And I do love the desert, I just also love the ocean and AZ is a bit far from the coast.

I don't really mind trailer trash, so long as it's not the full-on meth heads/wifebeaters/pedophile parks. I've worked in decent parks and the methhead kind, and the decent ones aren't bad places to live.
>>
>>25665650
I live in Killeen. It's alright for me for various reasons, but yeah, raising your kids in this 33% nigger shithole full of drunk soldiers and titty bars is a piss idea. You should probably go to UT or take classes at CTC then transfer, although idk what your life is like so maybe that's a bad idea.
>>
Arlington, Texas here. Normal southern life is pretty comfy. It isn't as fun as places like SoCal though.
>>
>>25666104
Really desu? I'm a student at killeen high how long have you lived here ? Military or ?
>>
>>25666028
>Dallas
>College Station
>nice
Hey Chad, didn't know you came here. How's your football team doing lately?

>>25666138
My dad's family used to live near Arlington, they all moved more Fort Worth proper lately. My dad grew up in one of those old former-farmhouses in Joshua, that was a damn cool house and I'm just sad they sold it before I was old enough to appreciate that.
>>
Houston here, I've come to the realization over the past year that his town is indeed a ghetto shithole populated with niggers and cholos.

It's still home tho.

Really just wish I could get a solid weed hookup. (and a job)
>>
>>25665650
Killeen is shit. That place only exists because of Fort Hood, which has some of the worst units in the entire army, and their faggotry crafts the entire economy in the area.
>>
Abilene is pretty fun. Being an alcoholic is what a lot of people, including myself, do for fun around here
>>
File: 13596643354376.jpg (68KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
13596643354376.jpg
68KB, 1000x562px
Lived in Fort Worth all my life, pretty comfy ig. Everyone's a tcu fag or some sort of normie hipster. Parent's are involved with local politics, it's fun hearing about the political drama that goes on.
>>
>>25665650
I really wouldn't consider Texas the south. I grew up in Georgia/South Carolina/Florida, went to high school in California/NV, and College in Texas.

Texas if just different. It's its own fucking category. I'd say it's less trashy as a whole than GA/FL/SC in my experience. The state pride here is something I haven't seen anywhere else

Texas is /Texas/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.