[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are so many damn normies and chads on r9k nowadays, i propose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: murrika.jpg (44KB, 400x528px) Image search: [Google]
murrika.jpg
44KB, 400x528px
There are so many damn normies and chads on r9k nowadays, i propose a change in the name from robot9001 - /r9k/

into chad9001 - /c9k/

whos with me?
>>
Your post gave me an idea.
If normies are so attracted to /r9k/'s self loathing and depressive humor even though they have nothing to do with it, why don't we create a "normal" board (idk, /nm/) with the purpose of discussing normal, every day things, for normal people with normal lives?
Maybe normalfags wouldn't join that board because they actually fit in with the theme and we could talk about depression without having to worry about reddit invading.
>>
>>25664316
They would probably troll r9k all the time. You would litterly create a bully board and r9k is the one who gets bullied. Topkek
>>
File: 1438731259670.jpg (62KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438731259670.jpg
62KB, 720x720px
>>25664230
Haha reeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1451316735479.png (757KB, 740x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451316735479.png
757KB, 740x720px
>>25664230
>beta tries to make another self-pity thread
>gets BTFO
>makes this thread, complaining about how le normies are conspiring to bring him down
like fucking clockwork
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 533x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 533x387px
>>25664230
Yes, I am a normie on r9k, truth be told I am here to gentrify your board. I have told my friends about this board, and they like it! They have told their friends and so on.

Yes I'm a norm I.e. (Lol I'm so new that my iPhone still corrects norm or) and I have friends that are total chads. I have a girlfriend, I have friends. I am not depressed, but I like it here. I like the sad frog. I like the white guy feelings meme. I like the sad stories.

Truth be told, there is nothing you can do to stop this without hurting yourself. You could post shock content like /b/ but that will just make your board shittier. You could be (more) racist, but that doesn't seem to be your thing. I get you hate women, but my bros don't and they will be correcting you.

Enjoy your board, I know I will.
>>
>>25664999
Tone needs work. Sounds way too autistic to really be normie. Step up your game, bud.
>>
>>25664999
bait reee try harder
I was with you until you brought up your fake girlfriend, bull fucking shit my man
>>
>>25665021
>>25665026
It is bait until it is true
>>
>>25664230
did i get banned? testing 123
>>
>>25664230
>>25665197

oh I guess not, for some reason thinks I am spamming even though I made a valid point, must be because I used to so many meme buzzwords -.- I'll try again fucking robot, why does it need to be there? oppressin me
>>
>>25664230
yes
>>25664316
no

OC
>>
>>25664230
The real loners meet up very rarely and often can't keep friendships so they just accept their fate and stop trying. You can always tell who the fake autists are, they'll be like, "haha guys my gf" or "tfw friends are ignoring you for a day" or "I'M A ROASTIE LOOK INTO MY CAVERNOUS VAGINA"
>>
>>25665244

What did you expect, that the billion people were all socially awkward autistic nerds? I have been hearing they all just moved on to 8whatchacallit but I think the whole internet picture forum thing is dying out, because normies come here to prove how cool le nerd they are when they don't actually care about putting in the work to being smart or being a wallflower or a loner.
they just want it to get cool points among their friends on normie book
>>
>>25665218
:o
found out why the robot thinks I am spamming, it's because I said
8 - c - h - a - n
I had to solve like 80 captchas and condense most of what I said just to find out it didn't like that i was promoting the superior website? wtf robot, I thought we were friends? and then it accuses me of spamming just because I used a word, that's what hitler would have done
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.