[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you forgotten me, /r9k/? Almost a decade ago I rid the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 21

File: cho.jpg (111KB, 1200x742px) Image search: [Google]
cho.jpg
111KB, 1200x742px
Have you forgotten me, /r9k/?

Almost a decade ago I rid the world of over thirty Chads and Stacies. I was a legend. For the rest of the 2000's people were terrified to fuck with a nerdy kid because he might be the next Cho and gun their ass down.

You're always talking about Elliot Rodger but I killed six times as many people as him. Hell, most of his victims were his roomies. His planning skills sucked. He didn't even think to bring a crowbar or break into the sorority through a window.
>>
File: 1435589676043.jpg (59KB, 720x616px) Image search: [Google]
1435589676043.jpg
59KB, 720x616px
>>25662973
because elliot rodgers was funny and became a great meme
>>
File: Listen Kufar.jpg (50KB, 970x632px) Image search: [Google]
Listen Kufar.jpg
50KB, 970x632px
>>25662973
>I was a legend.

No, you weren't. You were like the least cool of all the school shooters and your whiny videos were cringe as fuck, even if you got a high score.
>>
Was this guy an actual robot or just a maniac?
>>
>>25663055

I'm sorry I didn't have a nice Disney villain voice like you and had a lame camcorder instead of the latest iPhone. I was working on a budget. Seriously, my parents ran a dry-cleaning shop, my dad wasn't a rich guy like you.

>>25663057

I was one of you. If you watch my videos I talk about how I'm doing it for my oppressed and bullied brothers and sisters. (See, I was inclusive of the fembots unlike Elliot)
>>
Cho was the kind of crazy that its hard to make jokes about
>>
File: me02(2).jpg (296KB, 1632x1088px) Image search: [Google]
me02(2).jpg
296KB, 1632x1088px
>>25662973
ER's manifesto is a solid work of literature and is haunteningly poignant, a really good portrait of the deafening dissonance of a mighty ego existing simultaneously with crushing self doubt and social failure.

ER stood for something.

My 8/10 fwb pic related is obsessed with him and even feels like he visits her in dreams and makes her cum

Tfw cucked by elliott rodger's ghost and loving it
>>
File: 1438865158617.jpg (172KB, 1159x744px) Image search: [Google]
1438865158617.jpg
172KB, 1159x744px
>>25663189

I find Eliot kinda tragic and comic at the same time. He had piles of money and a good jawline. All he had to do was lift and put himself there.
>>
>>25663057
He was a candidate for a slew of mental disorders on top of what seems like poorly treated autism.

>robot or maniac

The two can overlap, but the fact that he was successful in doing what he did pushes him into the maniac category. Robots mostly just keep to themselves.
>>
File: 7156469.jpg (28KB, 360x433px) Image search: [Google]
7156469.jpg
28KB, 360x433px
>>25663055
>>25663186
lmfao (laughing my fucking ass off)
>>
File: cho2.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
cho2.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeF1t07s-GA
>>
>>25663400

Breivik and McVeigh GOAT Domestic Terrorists
>>
Cho was actually more tragic than Elliot. I dunno, the late 90's and mid 00's were more a mysterious place than the time of instagram and le ebin shit posting.
>>
Also Cho looks significantly more alpha and intimidating than Elliot.
>>
"You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul, and torched my conscience. You thought it was one pathetic boy's life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and defenseless people.
Do you know what it feels to be spit on your face and to have trash shoved down your throat? Do you know what it feels like to dig your own grave? Do you know what it feels like to have your throat slashed from ear to ear? Do you know what it feels like to be torched alive? Do you know what it feels like to be humiliated and be impaled upon on a cross? And left to bleed to death for your amusement? You have never felt a single ounce of pain your whole life. Did you want to inject as much misery in our lives as you can just because you can?...I didn't have to do this. I could have left. I could have fled. But no, I will no longer run. It's not for me. For my children, for my brothers and sisters that you fucked; I did it for them... When the time came, I did it. I had to...You had a hundred billion chances and ways to have avoided today, but you decided to spill my blood. You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option. The decision was yours. Now you have blood on your hands that will never wash off.
You had everything you wanted. Your Mercedes wasn't enough, you brats. Your golden necklaces weren't enough, you snobs. Your trust fund wasn't enough. Your Vodka and Cognac weren't enough. All your debaucheries weren't enough. Those weren't enough to fulfill your hedonistic needs. You had everything."

How does Elliot come even close to this? He was just a rambling retarded child.
>>
File: 1388452334215.jpg (695KB, 2338x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1388452334215.jpg
695KB, 2338x1700px
Everything really was better in the 90's.

We didn't have the most frags but we're the true legends. We were referenced in songs. We had schools in high alert mode. School that never bothered with a liason officer before got one. Schools went from ignoring fights to bringing in the cops because a kid had a knife in their lunchbox. We changed American culture forever. Most people can't even name the Umpqua guy without running to Google.

If we hadn't taken a stand against the jocks, none of the other greats would have been inspired to stand up against bullying.
>>
>>25663571
He sounds like he'd be jealous as fuck of Elliots rad car.

At least Elliot was clear in that he simply could not get laid and wasn't directing his anger at affluent people for no reason.
>>
>>25663276
most women have good jawlines it doesn't mean shit

feminine face = death
>>
>>25663501
>McVeigh

Autistic inbred faggot and seriously pathetic. At least Breivik had a cause.
>>
File: Extreame feel.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Extreame feel.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>25663571
>tfw appeals to me so much
>>
>>25662973
The diference is that ER could become a Chad, if he had kept his mind right he could become r9k king, he had the ultimate hell steel steed, he was very well spoken person, and has money to live the top tier neet life and he was good looking enought to buff all the rest. But there was nobody to talk to him, or be his friend, just a waste of potential, just a sad story
>>
>>25663737

Breivik: My country with 1.85 births per woman is going to be overrun by Mudslimes. Better kill off a bunch of youths, lol! This won't scare Norwegians away from Nationalism at all!

If he had any sense he would have played the long game and used some manipulation. Maybe blown up a Sunni mosque and left a note implicating Shia fanatics. Killed an Arab girl and left her corpse outside a Somali-infested apartment. That sort of thing.
>>
File: columbine robots.jpg (1MB, 2338x1700px) Image search: [Google]
columbine robots.jpg
1MB, 2338x1700px
>>25663639
I've outlined the potential robots of columbine here in the green.

Take note of how dylan and eric arent outlined because they were just edgy normalfag assholes having fun along with everyone else up in the left corner.
>>
>>25662973
This guy was supreme autist. He referred to himself as "question mark" and told people that his name was "question mark"
>>
>>25663861
He killed the future Marxist leaders of Norway. This camp was full of children of important Leftists and had a lot of influence. He basically crippled the Left.
>>
File: 1411708346488.gif (2MB, 300x164px) Image search: [Google]
1411708346488.gif
2MB, 300x164px
>>25663737

>McVeigh didn't have a cause
>>
>>25663639

Looks like a pretty nice High School. 99% White, everyone's in shape or slightly pudgy, none of the girls have blue skrillex hair...
>>
>>25663933

And he utterly failed to hamstring the Left.

Leftists don't reproduce in the traditional sense. Well, they might have 1-2 kids, but their big shtick is brainwashing youth through universities and there's no shortage of people who want to go to college.
>>
>>25663945
Go on, educate me on why McVeigh killed a hundred and fifty random people.
>>
>>25663997
>their big shtick is brainwashing youth through universities

In this case they were brainwashing youth in a camp on an island. He just executed all their elite shills.
>>
File: 1424318531508.png (409KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1424318531508.png
409KB, 900x900px
>>25664003
>random people
He purposely chose a government building as his target. He was anti-government.
>>
>>25664040
>a-bloo-a-bloo government is bad, i'm going to kill innocent people to show how better i am

/pol/ logic.

He was just an edgy little cunt who wanted to kill people, even if he convinced himself there was some political cause to what he was doing. That's the worst kind of mass killer: the deluded one.
>>
File: implying.png (154KB, 420x320px) Image search: [Google]
implying.png
154KB, 420x320px
>>25664077
>>25664040
>imlpying we can ever know
>>
>>25663639

>>2 shooters(who are we kidding, there are a third guy and his identity was covered up).
>>Piles of weapons
>>Chickenshit Swat team afraid to storm building.
>>Only 13 frags.

Explain this. And couldn't you have tested your bombs on the woods somewhere?
>>
File: magnificent.jpg (8KB, 237x300px) Image search: [Google]
magnificent.jpg
8KB, 237x300px
Cho was part of a different generation. He was a product of playing too much counter strike. Elliot rodger is a more interesting character.
>>
File: SAD.jpg (14KB, 361x259px) Image search: [Google]
SAD.jpg
14KB, 361x259px
>>25664077

Any act of resistance is commendable.

>tfw he didn't kill any senators or congressman

Still did a good job in my book.
>>
Normies don't care. They'll post the sympathetic tweets and facebooks for a few days like they think they're supposed to, then it doesn't exist for them any more. If you asked a normie to name a mass shooter, they probably couldn't. If you asked them to name an incident, they might come up with something recent like California or Oregon as a general location, maybe Sandy Hook or Columbine. They don't care. It happened to somebody else. You can't strike fear into the hearts of normies, because they are too vapid and self-absorbed.
>>
>>25664217

Truth.

This is also why known abusers and cheaters never have trouble finding girlfriends. "Tee hee, it will be different for me!"
>>
>>25664003
>McVeigh was pissed off about the Feds handled Ruby Ridge and Waco. He specifically wanted to target federal law enforcement - ATF, FBI, DEA, Secret Service, U.S. Marshals. Ended up picking a building where they worked.
>>
File: retard.png (58KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
58KB, 255x255px
>>25664303
>"i'm pissed about unnecessary killings"
>"i should go and kill countless people who had nothing to do with the unnecessary killings"
>>
>>25664583
Those people deserved it desu.
>>
>>25664003
>>25664077
whether you agree with him or not, McVeigh had a legitimate cause. Of course what he did was completely out of balance for that cause. Waco was one thing but he parked a van full of explosives underneath a fucking daycare. He claimed that he checked out federal buildings all over the Midwest and chose the Murrah building in order to limit casualties to only government employees. Yet somehow during this surveillance he missed the fact that the daycare center was literally right above the car-park loop and he killed almost every innocent toddler in there
>>
>>25664190
>too much counter strike

Lol. 4k hours here (mostly source), what about everyone else?
>>
>>25664679
I can't wait for some /pol/ moron to do something and that shithole finally gets shut down forever.
>>
>>25664925
hello reddit
bloxsmhtbhfam
>>
>>25663967
You have to remember the year this took place.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 719x312px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 719x312px
>>25663867
Fucking lol. Fedoras were hated even I'm the 90s
>>
Elliot - literary genius, wrote the "Atlus Shrugged" of our time
Cho - writes a shit play in engrish, flips when he's told it's shit then goes on a shooting spree, all while calling himself "Question Mark" to seem cool. Doesn't even have a BMW
>>
>>25665221
This guy must be like 32-34 now. I wonder what happened to him in life.
>>
>>25663902
That's otherkin -tier tho.
Maybe he just wanted to be a tranny
>>
>>25665301
>"Atlus Shrugged" of our time
10/10
>>
>>25665370

Yeah, it's a real coin toss with the youngest Gen Xers/Oldest Millennials. Did they find a decent job and make a name for themselves before the economy shat the bed or are they farting around online like us and reading rejection emails?
>>
>>25665457
im sure he was very succesful
>>
>>25665442
Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series
>>
can you guys post stories?
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 634x431px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 634x431px
So what the fuck was Adam Lanza then?
>>
>>25662973
>For the rest of the 2000's people were terrified to fuck with a nerdy kid because he might be the next Cho and gun their ass down.

It didn't actually work like this. School shootings don't quell bullying at all. If anything, they add fuel to the fire. Hell, what Eric and Dylan did didn't even stop the bullying at Columbine. It resumed the very next year and was as bad as ever according to what I've read.

I personally witnessed many bullied kids getting mocked about the idea that they might shoot up the school or "go Columbine" in the early and mid-2000s. So instead of just having to endure social exclusion and being teased about being ugly or weird, they were now getting accused of being potential homicidal monsters.
>>
>>25663639

>We had schools in high alert mode. School that never bothered with a liason officer before got one. Schools went from ignoring fights to bringing in the cops because a kid had a knife in their lunchbox.

Yeah, way to go assholes.
>>
>>25666007
A victim of the CIA
>>
>>25665584
what kind of stories anon?
>>
>>25663867
Did you know the guy in the blue shirt that you outlined, was murdered by Dylan during the massacre?
He was mentally disabled. Dylan and Eric murdered a guy who had never done anything to them, and went about his life as best he could.
Dylan and Eric were edgy teenagers who wanted to be known. Simple as, they were bullied about as much as every single other teenage boy has been, except unfortunately Eric was a massive psychotic, who was born at the right time to have an extremely depressive friend, Dylan. Their personalities complimented each other enough to result in this. They were both edgelords, Eric more so.
>>
>>25666007
A realist.

>Lanza then entered a first-grade classroom where Lauren Rousseau, a substitute teacher, had herded her first grade students to the back of the room, and was trying to hide them in a bathroom, when Lanza forced his way into the classroom.[44] Rousseau, Rachel D'Avino (a behavioral therapist who had been employed for a week at the school to work with a special needs student), and fifteen students in Rousseau's class were all killed. Fourteen of the children were dead at the scene; one injured child was taken to a hospital for treatment, but was later declared dead.[41] Most of the teachers and students were found crowded together in the bathroom.[50] A six-year-old girl, the sole survivor, was found by police in the classroom following the shooting.[41] The surviving girl was hidden in one of the corners of the classroom's bathroom during the shooting.[51] The girl's family pastor said that she survived the mass shooting by remaining still, and playing dead. When she reached her mother, she said, "Mommy, I'm okay, but all my friends are dead." The child described the shooter as "a very angry man."[52][53] A girl hiding in a bathroom with two teachers told police that she heard a boy in the classroom screaming, "Help me! I don't want to be here!" to which Lanza responded, "Well, you're here," followed by more hammering sounds.[54]
>>
>>25662973
V-TECH JUST KICKED IN
They were a simpler time.
>>
>>25665370
That guy was murdered by Eric during the massacre. I've already referred to it in a previous post, but he was also mentally handicapped.
>>
>>25666007
He was a true robot
>Lanza was fascinated with mass shootings, most notably the Columbine High School massacre and the Northern Illinois University 2008 shooting
>He did not allow anybody in his bedroom (the windows of which he had taped over with black plastic garbage bags to block out sunlight)
>at one point communicated with his mother, who lived in the same house, only by email
>A document entitled "Selfish," about the inherent selfishness of women, was found on Lanza's computer after his death.
>>
File: 1443801833817.jpg (89KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
1443801833817.jpg
89KB, 580x350px
I got my first gf because I bonded with a qt sociopathic girl about how cool he was and various aspects of his life and crime

thanks Cho
>>
>>25666629
Lanza was a weak man. He killed literally the weakest of all humans. What point did he make? None.
>>
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/378086
>>
>>25666738
Lanza did nothing wrong, read up on Sandy Hoax
>>
why do threads like this give off so much hope?
>>
God-tier
Eric and Dylan
Cho
Lanza
Mid-tier
Elliott Rogers
Weise
Mercer
>Shit-tier
Lane
Coon
>>
>>25663276
If you believe this then you don't belong on this board
>>
File: bmw.png (355KB, 674x376px) Image search: [Google]
bmw.png
355KB, 674x376px
>>25662973
Elliot is a fountain of memes, you aren't.
>>
>>25664925
yes, i hope so too, so you cant just resort to telling me to go back to poll when i inevetably trigger you, faggot :^)
>>
File: 1433612754936.gif (20KB, 216x385px) Image search: [Google]
1433612754936.gif
20KB, 216x385px
>>25664925
are you triggered senpi? did /pol/ not like your neet life style?
>>
>>25666738
He thought he was making a point. Read more deeply into the case. There is a very specific reason why he chose an elementary school and it had more to do with his philosophical leanings than the fact that it was a soft target. He held anarchoprimitivist beliefs and thought of modern culture as incompatible with human nature and believed this discrepancy lead to all sorts of societal and individual ailments. He believed that the only way this "delusional system of cultural values" continued to persist was "through the indoctrination of the pristine minds of children" in school systems. In other words, it wasn't his inability to live a normal life that was the problem, it was that the definition of normal was all wrong. Perhaps he thought he'd have been happier as a hunter-gatherer.

Also, calling Lanza a man is a bit of a stretch.

This is a good read for anyone remotely interested in Adam,
http://www.ct.gov/oca/lib/oca/sandyhook11212014.pdf

It's an extensive government-authored report on his entire life and trajectory towards the murders. It's a very good journalistic sort of read.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.