[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm only ever happy when I'm either drinking or doing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Drugs.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Drugs.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
I'm only ever happy when I'm either drinking or doing drugs. The rest of the time I'm just a sad person.
>>
same, but drinking doesn't do it anymore.
Drinking makes me worse
>>
You're sad because of the drugs.

Alcohol and weed are depressant.

Mdma and other uppers usually force the brain to produce to much serotonin/ dopamine etc so when you come down the brain surpresses the extra and a bit more so you feel down because you lack the normal quantity of these "happy hormones"

Don't get me wrong i love drugs, but you should know this.
>>
I find the anticipation of doing drugs makes me happy, even several days in advance. I'm happy now because I know I'm doing 2ce on wednesday and acid on friday.
>>
>>25663146
Regular low doses of amphetamine actually permanently increase levels of dopamine in the brain.

>>25663274
2CE is great. One of my favorites. have fun!
>>
>>25663931
>regurlar doses
>permanently

If it was permanent you wouldn't have to take them regularly.
>>
>>25664186
No you idiot, I mean that if you take it long term at low doses, then stop, your brain continues to produce dopamine at higher levels permanently.
>>
>>25663931
This is how you do it boys. Don't respond to the disinfo; just post facts that are backed up by peer-reviewed science.
>>
>>25664205
>says unclear vague statement
>calls me an idiot for pointing out contradictions.

You took to much apparently.
>>
>>25664469
There's no helping people like you.
>>
I used to smoke everyday and drink every second; it made me slightly less depressed, but eventually I came to the conclusion that I was using drugs/booze as crutches. I stopped smoking and started drinking less; as a result I feel slightly more depressed, but can also function better in general (e.g cognitively, physically).

In short, drugs are mmmkay
>>
>>25665329
>uses depressants
>wonders why his cognitive function is lowered

Stims are way better.
>>
It's called dependency. You originally did it because you enjoy the feeling, but now you do it because it's the only feeling you enjoy. You've used it as a crutch to help you ignore other problems in your life. I'd suggest seeking treatment if you can't quit on your own. Without them, you can try to remedy your problems with a clearer head.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.