[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cope knowing that there's nobody out there for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1441986439728.gif (2MB, 190x300px) Image search: [Google]
1441986439728.gif
2MB, 190x300px
How do you cope knowing that there's nobody out there for you who you would be happy with and they happy with you?
>>
>there's nobody out there for you who you would be happy with

Sounds like a problem with you and not others.
>>
>>25662319
that video always gets me hahahahahaahahaha
>>
whatever i don't give a shit

i'm not happy with myself either
>>
File: 1448926492581.jpg (439KB, 738x572px) Image search: [Google]
1448926492581.jpg
439KB, 738x572px
>>25662319
I drink and delude myself with hope.
>>
There are tons of women out there who would be happy with you, as long as you're:
>Rich
>Tall
>Good looking
>Charismatic
>Big dick

You don't have to have all of these, but possessing one or more of these will greatly increase your chances of finding someone to be happy with.
>>
File: 1449178625308.png (137KB, 526x436px) Image search: [Google]
1449178625308.png
137KB, 526x436px
>>25662465
I have literally none of those though.
>>
>>25662516
I am truly sorry for your loss.

Do you live in a country that offers suicide assistance?
>>
>>25662363
source on it?
>>
I don't think that's true. I'm somehow a likeable guy it seems. That's what my online friends told me years ago when I was friendless and now I have people who wanna hang out with me even though I don't give half a fuck about them. Sooner or later there'll be someone who'll like me and whom I'll like as well, if it doesn't happen I'll just die trying.
>>
>>25662597
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

top top TOP kek
>>
>>25662634
I like that small is the first description given for him.
>>
>>25662569
Nope. And no widely available guns in my country either. Will have to do some hard way.
>>
>>25662712
He might be a manlet but he DID walk Bob Dylan on stage
>>
>>25662362
This guy gets it.

How about this: How does it feel to know that nobody will ever love and admire you because you have a toxic attitude that leads to you having the inverse midas touch? Even if you could find someone who would love you surely you'd find a way to scare them off, then you'd come right back here and whine about how it was all their fault.
>>
>>25662319
I throw my effort into getting money to buy things I want.
>>
>>25662465
Tfw only middle three :(
>>
>>25662465
Are you implying that women settle? Most people don't fit those characteristics, depending on how you will define them.
>>
>>25662985
Those characteristics are wrong anyway, unless you're trying to date a Kardashian sister or a dumb whore that wants to emulate them. I hope we know better than that, right guys?
>>
With 6 billion people in the world, there is bound to be someone that likes you exactly for who you are.

The problem is actually meeting them...

People always end up with people because of the physical proximity of each other. People from their own town or state. But the chances of actually meeting the best person for you in the same vicinity as you is very low.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.