[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talk?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: lego-divers-1997.jpg (214KB, 590x420px) Image search: [Google]
lego-divers-1997.jpg
214KB, 590x420px
Hey all

I'm honestly a total normie/chad who browses /sp/ at night at the end of the day, and I just stumbled upon this board by accident 3 days ago.

I literally had a 4,000 character two part post i was about to submit to some thread here about girl problems to try and talk with you guys and give you some advice, but i fucked up copy pasting it and lost half of it and got fed up with it because I'm a stupid fucking normie/chad.

Anyway, to summarize, I like you guys, I like people. I understand how a lot (not all) of you guys feel and if you guys want I'd be happy to talk honestly with you guys if you have questions, advice, thoughts, things you don't think a normie/chad would understand. I'm not trying to brag AT ALL, but I'm successful with girls, and I'm currently in a long term relationship with a great girl, so feel free to reply to this with any questions about girls, maintaining relationships, etc.

If not, no worries.

I'm not trying to fuck with anyone, brag or anything.

I'm just relaxing and I like people. I thought I could offer something positive for you guys and if I end up helping even one of you guys just a tiny bit, that would be cool.

I'll hang out here so fire away if you guys are interested. gf is painting right now so I'll stick around till shes done.

Pic is one of my favorite lego sets as a kid. Aquazone aquaraiders all day. we can talk legos too if you guys want.

Cheers
>>
>>25661699
Chad may I have your Legos this is all I require.
>>
>>25661740

I actually have the complete aquazone aqua raiders set looking at me right now. The one I posted plus the dozer and the little sub. I blew like 200 dollars on ebay for them as my christmas present to myself. I'll post a pic of em if you want.

I used to teach classes to kids in high school, so I have like 3 original mindstorms bricks + like 25 motors and battery boxes plus chords.

One of my favorite pieces I own is a lego solar panel.

I have like 3 boxes of 2'x3' plastic bins full of just general pieces too.

these are all at my parents house tho.

gonna save em for my kids and donate some of it i guess
>>
>>25661964
Fuck yeah let's see em! Me and my guy are buying up a bunch of the pirates sets, military figures and tons of the basic brick, brick pattern and please blocks. Going to put together a huge fort and pirate army.
>>
>>25662230
Palisade bricks*
>>
yeah bro u totally a normie now gtfo this board
>>
>>25662322
Shhhh this is now a lego thread. Lets see em!
>>
>>25662446
That's a boss set, I dig the green. The plants that come with that set are cool too.
>>
File: 001.jpg (198KB, 1020x713px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
198KB, 1020x713px
My negro.

1997-2000 was Lego's golden age. I still have all the old catalogs...

>none of this fleshtone minifig bullshit; everyone is yellow like God intended
>Pirates & Castle still going strong
>UFO & Insectoids
>Ninjas
>Aquazone & Aquaraiders
>Rockraiders
>Slizers/Throwbots
>motherfucking Adventurers/Johnny Thunder

Can't really stay and talk though; I've got my first class of the semester in 8.5 hours and I've got to sleep off at least some of those 60cl of gin.

Normie though you may be, this godforsaken website breeds comraderie that's otherwise nearly impossible IRL for faggots like me.

Godspeed, OP.

We're all gonna make it.
>>
File: 1316030080546.jpg (73KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1316030080546.jpg
73KB, 500x490px
>get lego set for Christmas
>it wasn't the one I wanted
>I got really sad and started to cry
>My poor Mom goes to the store and buys me something else
>Its still shit
>I stop crying anyways
>I would have rather had the previous lego set

Man I feel like shit thinking about this.
>>
I guess I'm a failed normie. I used to have girlfriends; and a happy life.

In the last couple of years I spiraled into depression and drank a lot and now my life is shit. My self esteem has flatlined and even I think I'm just the worst person.

I don't know what to do. People used to like me; I used to be able to talk to people but now I can't do it anymore. Doc put me on some meds but it just makes me completely ambivalent about the whole thing.

I think browsing this board has made it worse. I'm pretty close to just accepting that this will never change and I'll be lonely and sad for the rest of my life. I'm 30 now too, which makes it worse because everyone around me is a success, either starting families or doing great stuff and I'm just jobless, homeless and alone.

What do, chad?
>>
>>25662744
Fuck what was this desert theme, remember getting some smaller sets like a plane and car.
>>
OP here

deleted the picture i took of my lego sets that I posted because i got scared, told ya im a normie

But I love the outpouring of lego support.
>>
>>25662744
Those were awesome sets
>>
>>25662866

Hey buddy, thanks for taking the plunge.

First bit of advice is to make the effort and sacrifice to find and see a good therapist/psychiatrist that works for you. I've struggled with OCD, anxiety and depression and though it took a while, I was able to find a great psychiatrist who treated as an equal and respected me. I was able to overcome a lot with her where other therapists didn't get through.

To try and find one, I would look up psychology (or other similar disciplines) professors at universites/colleges (even local community colleges) and literally cold email them asking if they could recommend anyone.

Two other things.

Try to be an active person. Fuck lifting but if you can get a little cardio in, thats great. If you can't, try to change your lifestyle where you're sitting/lying down less - play a pickup game of some sport in your park (people are generally pretty cool and they'll surprise you with their inclusiveness, even if you suck and have never played it before), go on walks, maybe look into hiking. Generally simple things, but they really make you feel better.

Last, get off your computer. You'll feel better. It will help you be more active. Read more instead, and force yourself to think of other things to do. The key part is the more you force yourself to stay off it, the more confident you'll become in your self discipline and you'll feel your life change just a bit. It will just be a bit but it will feel good and you'll notice that its a step in the right direction.

Let me know if you wanna talk specifically more about anything.

Cheers man, all the best to you.

Above all, never give up. I know it was overplayed in interstellar, but rage, rage against the dying of the light
>>
File: 6907_brickset.jpg (103KB, 621x424px) Image search: [Google]
6907_brickset.jpg
103KB, 621x424px
Oh man I loved these things

Too bad I never got any of the bigger sets
>>
>>25661699
who do you get girls
>>
File: slitzers.jpg (94KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
slitzers.jpg
94KB, 640x480px
>>25662744
>Slizers
Oh yeah that was the most epic shit, the Bionicle before Bionicle
>>
>>25664383
do you mean how do I get girls? and youre sayingn who because this board will wreck your shit otherwise?

say 'tierra del heyoooo' for yes and 'tropic of tiny corns' for no
>>
>>25662784
I hope you've apologized to her by now.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.