[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back in Time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 19322132931.jpg (78KB, 1000x564px) Image search: [Google]
19322132931.jpg
78KB, 1000x564px
If you could go back in time and encounter your younger self, what would you say, advice or warn to yourself?
>>
It would be an hours-long conversation. I'd begin by saying "sit your ass down, shut your goddamn mouth, and get a pen and paper."
>>
>>25658189
Write all sport match results for years to come
Gamble and get filthy rich.
>>
File: 1433114942162.jpg (143KB, 958x973px) Image search: [Google]
1433114942162.jpg
143KB, 958x973px
>>25658189
Fight back you fucking faggot. You literally have nothing to lose even though they convinced you so through their gay ass propaganda. Just beat the shit out of him.
>>
>>25658189
"Stop playing video games and fapping, do productive things."
>>
>>25658189
get a fucking job, follow the voice inside you that says college is for pussies. those 5 years are only going to weaken you even if you could pass them
>>
>>25658189
When you get to January without killing yourself, you've made a mistake. Life will not get better over the next 4 years or even the next 10 years. They've convinced you it will get better but I can assure you it doesn't.
>>
>>25658189

Stop eating so much.

LOSE WEIGHT.
>>
>>25658718
Also buying Google stocks as soon as possible and then you would be able to buy the will of infinite quantity of qts
>>
Kill them all. Youre young enough to get away with it.

>inb4 edge

You have no idea the crippling desire I have to murder those fuckers.
>>
>>25658189
"The game was rigged from the start."

*BLAM*
>>
File: 1423082102484.png (348KB, 680x632px) Image search: [Google]
1423082102484.png
348KB, 680x632px
>>25658189
>kill younger self
>cause time paradox
>>
>>25658189
cut hair
work out
get a job as soon as you can
stop playing video games
>>
Invest in bitcoin, ask her out, the powerball lottery numbers for November 28th, 2012 are 5, 16, 22, 23, 29, 6. (It was the biggest powerball lottery before recently).
>>
Go study and stop visiting 4chan.

Also, don't read those serious books or you'll want to become a writer or something similarly dead-end. Stick to computers and become a programmer or something.

And don't buy ASOIAF books, GRRM will never finish them.
>>
>>25658189
Kill yourself now, it doesn't get any better.
>>
File: tumblr_nnjlbda8Q71qljgf8o1_500.png (267KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnjlbda8Q71qljgf8o1_500.png
267KB, 500x453px
>>25658189
I'd go back to when I had hair down to my shoulders and could pass for a trap and diddle myself so I won't feel like a pedophile
>>
Get some sexual experience NOW

Get out of your current school and go to that other one.

So that boy? Don't you EVER be his friend.

Get some decent fashion sense.

Learn how to drive.

Get some hobbies and exercise.

Accept your autism.

Go to your grandfathers funeral.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 750x600px
We all know that we wouldn't listen though and then go off to be fuck ups anyway
>>
>>25658189
Keep doing what you're doing, don't change anything. I'm happy where I am now despite being NEET friendless and single. Maybe stop worrying so much.
>>
>>25658189
You're not going to like teaching. Go into business and start drinking craft beer.
>>
>>25658189
If it was a quick talk, before my 13th birthday, I would tell him:
After they take the door off your room, it all goes downhill fast, within a week you will be institutionalized until you turn 25, you will be beaten, tortured and raped in the hospital they send you to, you will lose 1 eye, your testicles, 6 fingers and 1 ear, after you are released you will harm a child and get 10 years in prison, where diabetes will take 1 foot and your remaining hearing, when you get paroled you will live in a shelter and have to registrar as a sex offender, you will also contact hepatitis and become an alcoholic
So remember 1 week before your 13th birthday right after Great-Grandma Elsie falls down and breaks her hip, the night everyone gets drunk on the Margaritas, use your baseball bat and Kill Everyone, even the dogs, crack their skulls, when the police arrive attack the Black Deputy, he is a chicken-shit and will kill you

Save yourself, Kill Them All
>>
Do your homework to be honest. I would probaly be a lot happier if I was at a real uni.
>>
Don't smoke weed.

Even though everyone in my family constantly warned me not to as I am the youngest. Didn't do any good. Now I'm schizo as FUCK.
>>
Oh man you should've seen me as a kid, even now I'm sexually oblivious but then aw gee. I would've been really rough probably, cuddle myself and do whatever I want to myself.

I think I would break him
>>
>>25658721
Nice Ben "Pull the trigger on a nigger" Garrison pic
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.