[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi robots im 19, female, lost my virginity at 18, obese, have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
Hi robots im 19, female, lost my virginity at 18, obese, have weird fetishes and sexualize everything, huge fujo, extremely socially anxious, and hate myself. I want you to tell me what things you'd tell me if you met me. Do you hate me? How mean would you be? How would you bully me?
>>
>>25657687
Gotta show me a pic first
>>
>>25657687
Post feet, OP
>>
>>25657687
>obese
...and I'm out.
>>
>>25657687
>if i met you
probably try to talk about weebshit, some Fujo ain't bad
>If im on the internet
Fuck off my board normie slut REEEREEEEEEEWREEEREEEREEERRREEEEEE
>>
I'd probably try and chat with you, maybe it turns out we have something in common. Lost touch with all my other lady friends after HS, friends would be nice ;_; Fembot btw
>>
>>25657776
What names would you call me anon
Why are you out?
>>
ask why you have a vibrator tattoo on your arm
>>
File: 900-Pound-Man.jpg (115KB, 575x350px) Image search: [Google]
900-Pound-Man.jpg
115KB, 575x350px
>>25657687
show tits/feet or fuck off? you just said your fat, so show something?
>>
>>25657804
I wouldn't call you anything. I have no interest in fat women. I would never know you.
>>
>>25657687
I would tell you to fuck off you fat fuck. At least that is what I tell fat people to their face in real life when they try to speak with me. Also probably call you edgy for having "weird fetishes".
>>
>>25657687
i would ignore you, maybe smile as i walked past because theres someone sadder than i am and that comforts me
>>
>>25657809
It isnt me but still relate to strongly
I love my hitachi wand so much
>>
I would make you browse FPH for 2 weeks only letting you eat lean chicken with only 5 hours of sleep per day, then the running begins, you get your whale ass on the street for a 4 mile run, me riding a bike with a cattle prod if i have to slow my bike from a cruising speed you get tazed, you moan and bitch, you get tazed, if you even look at me, you get tazed again only 5 hours of sleep per day, you would not be allowed to clean. thats how bad i would treat you!
>>
>>25657908
idk what fph is but i'd be down as hell anon
please physically and emotionally abused me for my benefit
>>
>>25657834
>>25657837
>>25657851
good stuff guys this is what i'm looking for
>>
>>25657988
Cited for fat ass bitch
let the treatment begin butterhuffer
>>
>>25657687
I don't talk to fat people, they are worse than most niggers.
>>
>>25658093
Pretty much. Fat people are disgusting.
>>
File: boiled frog.png (9KB, 446x399px) Image search: [Google]
boiled frog.png
9KB, 446x399px
>>25657687
im 18 and a complete wreck of shit

i would probably try to be your friend

skype?
>>
fat fucks don't care about themselves why should anyone else care about them?
>>
>>25658164
i try so hard to take care of myself
I wear make up every day, take baths daily, always wear perfume, take care of dental hygiene, attempt to eat healthy and work out but i binge out too much lmao im so fucking weak when i comes to food my attempts at self care are futile :3c
>>
christ, this board really serves no actual function anymore, some random girl posts her arm and you all come running to ask her for nudes, ask how she's doing and to ask her for contact details

that's really pathetic, this thread should not have got a single reply

stop being so fucking pathetic just because some girl posted on here, it's really embarrassing cringeworthy shit

>>25657687
>Do you hate me?

no, but I don't like you

sage
>>
File: 1451617487363.jpg (133KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
1451617487363.jpg
133KB, 780x818px
>Lost virginity to a fat chick
>Now have a fetish for fat chicks
>tfw you will never humiliate and degrade a fat chick and then fuck her brains out while she begs you to spank her
>>
>>25658246
>i try so hard to take care of myself
try harder bitch
>>
>>25658284
it isnt my arm
im also looking for hate directed at me not my thread but thanks
>>
>>25658323
hahahaha i want this
>>
>>25658332
>im also looking for hate directed at me

who fucking cares, you don't deserve it, nobody cares about your dumb fetish

sage again, stop replying you thirsty fucks
>>
>>25657687
I'd probably just ignore you. You'd probably interpret it as snubbing, since I'm pretty damned attractive, and hate yourself even more. Then, I'd go home and hate myself for all of the usual reasons, masturbate to the thought of cuddling with you, and get high.
>>
>>25658490
hm I might uh think about this one for a little bit
>>
>>25658357
It was great. First time we had sex, she asked if I preferred to be called Daddy, or Master. Master.
>She wanted to try anal
>Always begged me to spank her harder
>Used to slip in the tip and say something to her
>When she started to answer i'd start thrusting into her and she'd lose her breath before she could say anything
It was cute. I wish we could have had sex more than twice, there was so much I wanted to do with her.
>>
>>25657687
>I want you to tell me what things you'd tell me if you met me.
I'd treat you exactly like every other fat roastie I meet. I'd completely ignore you. If for whatever reason we had to work together I'd be polite to you but all the while I'd be internally thinking about how fat you are and why you're a prime example of why I don't date Americans.

You'd never know how much I hate you unless you actually tried to ask me out. Then I'd let you know what I really think.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.