[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw late bloomer >tfw became attractive too late >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: thatfeel_4.jpg (49KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel_4.jpg
49KB, 500x419px
>tfw late bloomer
>tfw became attractive too late
>tfw missed out on youth
>tfw no friends and permanently stunted social skills
>tfw crippling insecurities and unable to let anyone in

>tfw robots think I don't belong just because I'm more handsome now and "attractive people have no hardships"
>>
>>25656189
>tfw never bloom
>tfw never become attractive
>tfw will miss out on my entire life
>tfw permanently stunted social skills
>tfw crippling insecurities and unable to let anyone in
>tfw bitter white rage
>tfw robots think i don't belong just because i have a vagina and can get some STD ridden dudebro to pump and dump me
>>
>>25656243
stop dating scumbags you do it to yourself
>>
>>25656243
You don't belong here because you have already been fucked.
>>
>>25656243
There are people on this board who would literally be your live-in slave and do your laundry and rub your feet for nothing in return, and you have the audacity to say you're lonely.
>>
>>25656189
I was a late bloomer, but I only went from like a 3 to a 5. It still sucks.
>>
>>25656189
If you're legit attractive, just use Tinder. You can be autistic and they will find it endearing.
>>
>TFW babyface

Pure suffering mang.
>>
>>25656597
>22
>blonde
>can't grow a beard
>round fat face (I'm not even fat)
>still get carded when I buy fucking COUGH SYRUP
>>
>>25656189
>missed out on youth
You are only fooling yourself op. The biggest lie we perpetuate in society is that youth is meant to be enjoyed.
>>
>>25656701
Guess what, if you're autistic and lonely during your formative years, you're going to be autistic as an adult

Normal people lose their virginity at 15-16, I'm 21 and I've never kissed a girl
>>
>>25656189
>Be OP
>Be good looking and have advantage that robots would kill for
>Have no excuse for being a robot
>Be a robot anyways

You're like a perfectly healthy guy losing a race to someone in a wheelchair. You have no excuse. Don't expect sympathy
>>
>>25656778
>you have no excuse
Okay, I guess my crippling social anxiety and inability to look a girl in the eyes, let alone hold a conversation, are not valid. When you're a 7/10, women just fall from the sky and into your lap.

Being attractive doesn't change you, unless you're attractive your whole life.
>>
>>25656189
>unable to let anyone in
I can only open myself through anger so my therapist is the only woman that has ever seen the shit that lurks inside.
It fucks you up
>>
>>25656860
You have no excuse for having crippling social anxiety

You have no excuse for being a robot
>>
>>25656929
>you have no excuse for crippling social anxiety
How about being treated like a fucking leper outcast for 17 years?

Do you understand what this thread is? Did you read the OP post? Or did you just go into an autistic frenzy at the sight of the word "attractive"
>>
>>25656974
OP went out of his way to be unhappy. He deserved it
>>
>>25657044
What the fuck are.you even talking about?

Are you in the right thread?
>>
>>25656588
I don't have facebook or a smartphone
>>
>>25656243
>isn't a virgin

kill yourself
>>
>>25656735
Normie femanon here, didn't lose it until I was 18 senpai
>>
>>25657185
You're fucking shooting yourself in the foot
>>
File: end me.jpg (62KB, 388x445px) Image search: [Google]
end me.jpg
62KB, 388x445px
I know that feel op
>grow up fat and shy
>distant yet overprotective parents never let me go out and play with other kids
>only had one real friend growing up
>bullied and excluded to the point that I completely stopped talking at school
>start lifting in 8th grade(home gym)
>within a few years I get big enough that no one bullies me anymore(still fat)
>graduate high school without so much as holding a girls hand
>fall into deep depression after high school
>lock myself in my room and starve myself
>go from 220 pounds to 150 in a few months
>realize my face is fairly attractive without all the fat
>start running
>start lifting again(pack on 20 pounds of muscle in 2 years)
Now i'm a /fit/, decently attractive 21 year old khv, with no friends, social media, phone or drivers license. All I know how to do is lift and shit-post.
>>
>>25656453
reality/10
made me feel
bad
>>
It doesn't get better either

>somehow manage to get a gf at 20 (still with her 1 year later)
>lose my virginity to her
>she's had previous relationships before me and other men inside her
>feel cucked and like I'm not special
>never really cared until I realised what I've missed out on

It's gotten so bad that I've been really tempted to try and cheat on her just to make up for not having had sex with anyone else before her. I don't even hate her, it's just that thought at the back of my mind. There's something primordial about it.
>>
Just wait til you KHVs find a gf and your insecurities about her past ruin your relationship
>>
File: haditcoming.jpg (153KB, 1175x766px) Image search: [Google]
haditcoming.jpg
153KB, 1175x766px
Oregon was too long ago, we need another beta uprising so the normie scum realise we mean fucking business and can no longer be ignored.
>>
>>25658642
Have you talked to her about your feelings? Consider that if things were better back then she wouldn't be with you now.
>>
Kill me already familia
>dick finally became somewhat normal size at 20ish
>Become actually known for my baby dick
>Dont date because girls would probably be embarrassed being associated
>Find every flaw with my body
>self hating
>develop chronic depression by 15
>Grades drop because dick is small
>barely graduate

Everyone found out because I sent a pic to a girl thinking it was a normal size and she told everyone and then changing in the gym lockers confirmed it

Im not even Asian
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.