[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love alone and I'm about to order 2 large pizzas and a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1388010292959.jpg (41KB, 336x352px) Image search: [Google]
1388010292959.jpg
41KB, 336x352px
I love alone and I'm about to order 2 large pizzas and a brownie pie from Papa John's.

Anyone else /depressioneating/ here?
>>
File: 1336522821725.jpg (11KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
1336522821725.jpg
11KB, 208x242px
>>25654951
Not anymore, gained 30 pounds in the past 3 months and I want to kill myself even more feeling so gross.
>>
>>25655074
I know that feel.

I'm 70lbs more than I used to be, though thanks to my job, I have a fair amount of muscle. I'm not a body builder, but at least it isn't 100% fat. It's gotten worse recently. I've put on 20lbs in the past few months, and even though I feel disgusting, I can't find the care or the will to do anything about it.

I'm just a sack of shit.
>>
>>25654951
How do you fit all of that into your body? I can't even finish three-fourths of a pizza without wanting to throw it all back up.
>>
>>25655286
I feel you 100%, I try to get back into the routine of exercises but stop giving a shit after the first few days. I'll probably go for random intervals of starvation, lose a couple pounds here and there until I'm back down to what I want.
>>25655337
Could be smoking weed, I know I've killed >25,000 calories in a day no problem.
>>
File: 4NDFkmR.gif (290KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
4NDFkmR.gif
290KB, 500x278px
>>25654951
About to get myself a party bag of Cheetos, both puffs and crunches, and cheddar popcorn, and maybe some Junior Mints. Feels great tbhhh
>>
>>25655286
>>25655383
Diet is far more important than exercise. Obviously both is optimal, but if you watch what you eat, you'll lose the weight in 3-6 months.
>>
File: ls.jpg (20KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ls.jpg
20KB, 250x250px
>papa johns
>>
>>25655074
Thank you for giving me the daily motivation I need to stick to my diet senpai
>>
>>25655337
I don't know that I'll eat it all at once, but definitely the equivalent of one.

I'm a big dude. 6'4" Broad shoulders, legit big bones, with a generally wide profile. Even if I wasn't fat, I would still be 250lbs. I guess that helps. Even then, I've always had an appetite, even when I drink about a gallon of water a day.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Took this pic Friday after some anon convinced me to go buy pizza, someone else convince me now, because my diet doesnt let me

Im miserable
>>
>>25655506

This is the third time i've seen that picture of that pizza on 4chan. You must be really proud of that pizza.

Well you should be. It looks great.
>>
>>25655444
Jesus Christ quit shilling your shit pizza all over this site
>>
>>25655506
Pizza would be so delicious right now. It's always so comforting and cozy to eat some pizza and watch something on the computer.
>>
>>25655435
Oh, I know. I used to eat better, or at least tried to eat better. That was when I was down, but between work and school, I don't usually have time to cook something. When I do, I can't even find the will to shower let alone cook. Even something a simple as rice. I have a fucking rice cooker and all I have to do it put in rice, water, and push the fucking tab down. I can't even do that. I even get free eggs from my parents, but I can't be bothered to turn my stove on and let them sit in a pan for a few minutes.
>>
>>25654951

Gave in and ordered a medium pizza and some garlic bread.

This paypal thing is extremely dangerous for fat emotional eaters like me.
>>
>>25655435
/fit/ sticky is really helpful for those who aren't morbidly obese. You should all take a look at it
>>
>>25655286

This so much. I want to say I care about my health but I obviously don't. This is not about aesthetics or comfort at this point. I am overweight and I can't seem to care. Guess you could say I deserve to die earlier than other people then. It's like something's wrong with my brain
>>
>>25655614
Prepare rice and put in it your fridge, microwave later. Hardboil eggs, put in fridge, eat later, or alternatively, wake up 10 minutes earlier and make yourself a proper breakfast. As a last bit of advice, if you must buy fast food, buy less. Just take a deep breath at the drive through and be like "I don't need a medium/large fries, or extra toppings on the burger. Get the standard burger and a small fries." It's all about calories.
>>
>>25655435
"Important" with reference to what? I care about results without effort you dipshit
>>
File: 20160110_195239~2.jpg (641KB, 2206x2119px) Image search: [Google]
20160110_195239~2.jpg
641KB, 2206x2119px
>>25655668
I stopped drinking soda 6 years ago, and I don't usually get fries because they're too expensive for what you get out of them. Truth be told, I don't usually eat fast food unless I have a b1g1 coupon.

I know it's all about calories. That's the problem. I know all this shit, I know what I have to do, I've even done it, but I have no will to really anything. I have chicken breasts that have been sitting in my freezer since January last year because my pan was dirty and it was too much effort to clean it. Hell, even now, I'm just barely getting myself dressed to go grab my pizza that was ready 15 minutes ago.

Depression is fucked and I've been dealing with this for literally my whole life.
>>
I ate almost 8 slices just on my way home, plus some of the cookie. Feels shitty, man.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.