[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of my roommates is one of those party every weekend faggots.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Hate my roommate.jpg (103KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hate my roommate.jpg
103KB, 640x480px
One of my roommates is one of those party every weekend faggots. I hate him. He lives in the same town we go to college, so he pretty much stayed at our apartment the entire break, partying. On the drive back I realized he's such an asshole he probably let people sleep in my room.
I come back open the door to my room, and the bed is neatly made. I left it unmade. There is a second pillow on my bed, and my pillow is on the wrong side of the bed, and the asshole who's been sleeping and fucking in my room left his watch on the bedside table.

What should I do? Do I confront my roommate about this? We have a groupme, that I never use, should I send "tell the guy who's been sleeping in my room to grab his watch and get the fuck out."? Help.
>>
>>25649369
Just tell him directly you don't like when other people go into your room and get a lock for your door
>>
File: 1447365479682.gif (2MB, 220x190px) Image search: [Google]
1447365479682.gif
2MB, 220x190px
Is it a nice watch? If so, keep it. Pawn it a few towns away.
>>
stop being a faggot and party with him cuck
>>
>>25649542
Might just do that. I'll just steal the watch, say nothing about the whole thing, and make some $$$
>>
>>25649566
Wow, I wasn't expecting such a reasonable answer from /r9k/. Good job guy for not being a gigantic faggot like most of the rest of the people on this board.
>>
>>25649566
>>25649641
You two are the faggots.
>420blazeit lol
>drink until you turn blue XD

I don't need to alter my reality or perception to have fun.
>>
File: 1444927249726.png (130KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1444927249726.png
130KB, 500x500px
>>25649369

Sorry for turning your thread into a vehicle for my story OP.

>i'm a senior transferring to a school in a new city
>move into the dorms so I can acclimate to city life and the new school without hassles of renting a private apartment
>have a freshmen roommate
>two other freshmen in the same suite as me, right across the small kitchenette area we have
>freshmen roommates seems to be okay at first
>tries to respect my existence, doesn't play loud music constantly
>tell him a story about my sophomore roommate who came into my room and played video games at 2 AM just to make sure he doesn't pull the same shit
>months go on
>turns out to be a worse and worse roommate
>plays video games all day
>isn't disciplined to do work and needs adderall to get anything done, will stay up 72 hours straight to get a project done he's been putting off for a week and comes back to the room absolutely fried and sleeps for 15 hours
>constantly bringing his retarded hispanic friend over who didn't even know what country Mexico City was in
>stays up very late till 2 AM
>last week, finals week
>finally managed to get to sleep at a mature, responsible time of 10 PM for my final tomorrow
>they come into the room and fucking play FIFA on the xbox one at 11 PM
>whatever, not that late, I go back to sleep
>fast forward to 2 fucking AM
>wake up to four retards talking, eating chips, playing FIFA with the sound down
>will have to talk to him now this upcoming semester
>pledge to lightly burn his FIFA game inconspicously if he doesn't stop
>>
>>25649709
Lol you really are an autist
>>
>>25649566

this. you're missing out on your youth being an uptight faggot.
>>
>>25649709
>I don't need to alter my reality or perception to have fun.
do you even have fun, anon?
you don't sound fun
>>
>>25649616
he will maybe say something on the lines of he gave it to you so he does not feel bad about what you do with it.
>>
>>25649709
The things that appear to be a 'reality' or 'perception' are not that, and are definitely not yours. Ignorance isn't bliss, and realness is error.
>>
>>25650192
>I just smoked a blunt, let me say some retarded shit to sound smart
Sorry but that only works with people who are also stoned.
>>
>>25649709
You raged because someone slept in your bed
Don't self-glorify because you have a stick up your ass you anal-retentive cunt
>>
>>25650511
his roommate probably gave OP's bed sheets a much needed wash before making the bed that OP is too degenerate to make himself
>>
>>25649709
>I don't need to alter my reality or perception to have fun.
LOL!
>>
>>25649369
>americucks bitch about shared rooms
>britfag here with single room with ensuite toilet/shower and is pretty big.

Why do you guys like being cucked so much.
>>
LOL fucking beta
>>
>theres this guys that actually has a social life and has fun
>he let someone else sleep on my special bed >:(
>what should i do

You should stop being a cringy faggot that is what you should do, what is the fucking defference if someone slept or fucked there, he probably cleaned the sheets and even did the bed for you. Ehy the fuck you gotta tell us such a childish tantrum that you are having over a ridiculous problem
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.