[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no anime watching, video game playing gf and no, i don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1452054785779.jpg (386KB, 1920x1786px) Image search: [Google]
1452054785779.jpg
386KB, 1920x1786px
>tfw no anime watching, video game playing gf

and no, i don't mean a 10/10 stacy with a huge rack, fat ass and a perfect hourglass figure that played halo once at her boyfriend's house, i mean a homely girl that actually invests a lot of time into them
>>
Buy me hormones and I'll be your girl.
>>
if a girl is investing that much time into them, she's likely unattractive in some way or form or has some kind of crippling mental disorder (bipolar/maniac/multiple/borderline personality disorder, usually borderline)
>>
>>25646095
>even fake women are gold diggers
>>
>>25646096
i have them too, i want someone that can understand me, not some normie whore
>>
What's the point? You'll cuck her with a Stacey anyway
>>
But even those women want a 10/10 Chad with huge pecks and perfect abs, that once saw half of an episode of dubbed anime.
>>
>omg I looooove miyazaki films hehe <3
>see you soon honey im going out clubbing it's girl's night out don't be insecure :^)
>>
>>25646127
i don't really keep up with the situation, but those pictures that are supposedly you (or the person you're impersonating) are very qt, and i'd be her loyal bf forever if she was autismo like me
>>
>>25646055
I watch tons of anime and video games are okay.
>>25646096
is right though. I don't wear make up, my hair is a mess most days, now that its winter I shave my legs half as often(why bother right?), and I'm extremely selfconscious about the scars all over my back from when my uncle used to get drunk and beat me. I'm no trophy girl thats for sure.
>>
>>25646242
No, you'd just cuck her once you got bored and some 9/10 vidya-playing carefree non-autismal qt came along
>>
All and every woman are socially oriented, they will never invest time into hobbies not related to people willingly nor any hobbies at all ever.

>video games

women can't into anything requering skill, much less competition nor violence.

What you wat is aboyfriend with a pussy, which you'll never have. Thats the fatalistic, brutal and uncaring reality. Women are just another species in the human genos.
>>
look for a fujoshit gf and hope they're not a landwhale
>>
>>25646055
>at her boyfriend's house

so r9k is into used goods now?
>>
>>25646265
some people are actually loyal to partners. that and what sort of chad do you think you're talking to that could do that even if he wanted to?
>>
>>25646112
trust me

you don't have any kind of mental disorder outside of anxiety/depression and possibly high-functioning autism/aspergers like 90% of this board

any of the ones i just named are far worse and will make you wish you never even met this person

>>25646265
if she's a 9/10 shes probably not into videogames like anyone itt is

and you're a 6-7/10 with a boyfriend, you just have one of said personality disorders which is why you're stuck here like the rest of us
>>
>>25646324
i included that because it's part of the undesirable traits, used goods are last on my list of good things
>>
>>25646348
i've been in a psychiatric hospital involuntarily, and was diagnosed with a lot worse than anxiety and depression in there, buddy
>>
>>25646376
>i've been in a psychiatric hospital involuntarily, and was diagnosed with a lot worse than anxiety and depression in there, buddy

like?
>>
I'm a girl and can confirm that there's some shallow nitch in our brain preventing us from being anything but dumb normies whores
>>
>>25646127
fucking tripfag piece of trash go off and die.
>>
>>25646263
>I don't wear make up, my hair is a mess most days, now that its winter I shave my legs half as often
these are so superficial
>I'm extremely selfconscious about the scars all over my back from when my uncle used to get drunk and beat me. I'm no trophy girl thats for sure.
doesn't everyone have this
I do
>>
>>25646263
i'll be your monogamous bf forever if you're a virgin
>>
>>25646263
No actual robot cares about any of those things. As long as you're affectionate to them, won't cheat, and actually enjoy their hobbies, they will never leave you.
>>
>>25646301
>tfw fatass
>tfw even landwhale fujos don't want you
They always harp about LOOOVING skinny guys. Funnily enough, it's usually the most normie club girls that get with fat dudes, but those guys are confident normies too.
>>
File: tRnbEz2.jpg (210KB, 907x1023px) Image search: [Google]
tRnbEz2.jpg
210KB, 907x1023px
>>25646055
bad news for you kid, even your homely girl likes chad

if she ever "awakens" she can just throw on some makeup and 6 betas will be buying her girfts while chad is dicking her down at night, within a week
>>
>>25646055
>Asterisk War
Shit taste senpai
>>
File: 1452052266351.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452052266351.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>25646958
haven't even watched a moment of it, i just think kirin is qt
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.