[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68l -bFezK4U >we just CA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 12

File: girkls.png (987KB, 1233x635px) Image search: [Google]
girkls.png
987KB, 1233x635px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68l-bFezK4U

>we just CAN'T stay single teehee

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>women
>>
File: 1446988436458.gif (160KB, 390x379px) Image search: [Google]
1446988436458.gif
160KB, 390x379px
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH G
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING STACVY WHORES
I WILL FUCKING GO ELLIOT MODE ON YOUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ASDASDAKSFHSDFGSDHFSJKDFK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
>>
It happens with some people. Stop being mad about something you can't change.
>>
Really wish there was a pastebin for video so I don't have to give this whore views
>>
Hopefully someone carves up these worthless whores.
>>
>>25645736
Oh how I love people who think fondly of themselves for their looks. Because those will fade in time. Then what will you have?
>>
those girls are no better looking than two thirds of fembots. fembots, why can't you get a bf?
>>
>>25645946
They will find a pathetic ugly beta provider in time and divorce him
>>
girls need bfs more than guys need gfs

without a bf there really is no point in a girls existence.
>>
>>25645946
she will still have thirsty dudes worshipping her. women literally cannot lose at life
>>
Who wants to bet that the Asian girl only dates tall White men? And would be Elliot Rodger if she was male?
>>
>>25645946
Yeah, I remember the blonde one making a youtube video where she was having a fucking meltdown because she had some acne or something
>>
>>25645999
True. Though I doubt that will lead to any happiness or meaning beyond being a leech.
>>
This just goes to show what stacies thought process is
>*spots someone that stacy wants*
>"GIBSMEDAT MAN"
>"Oh i just broke up with *guy previously mentioned* tee hee im so impulsive and warpspeed"
Emotions and immediate reward literally cover the stacy's thought process. These people are figuratively uncapable of thought.
>>
>>25645736
they're both ugly without make up especially the blonde one.
>>
File: ihn9uhjn9hj9.gif (99KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ihn9uhjn9hj9.gif
99KB, 480x270px
>>25645736
>that racemixed face
>>
holy crap, they laugh every two seconds like a goddamn hyena
>>
>>25645736
>REMINDER KEK MASTER PADILLA HAD ONE OF THESE HOES
>>
"Huehuehue we can't stay single" How about you roastie whores try locking yourself in your basement like we do, then come back in a year or so and try saying that again. :)
>>
>>25645736
KEK MASTER PADDILA UP IN THIS BITCH
>>
>>25645736
>Like I'm the one who asked Brad out
>Brad
>Brad
lmfao. How stereotypical can these women get
>>
>>25645736
both of these girls look incredibly unapproachable, like they'd probably bark at me to get away before they call the cops then go back to their phone

how do chads do it
>>
>>25645736
God I fucking hate the gook manfaced bitch so much
>>
>>25646037
Being a selfish leech, a literal parasite, and robbing other humans of money and contentment is what suffuses most women. Ever wondered why there are so many false rape claims? Or why 75% of the divorces were filed by the wives?
>>
>>25645736
theyre below average
no one should care about their opinions
>>
>>25646310
But they have the ego, voice, dress and make up of an egotistical, self obsessed 10/10 whore. Most western women do even if they're ugly because they've been told all their lives they are princesses and deserve everything and every girl deserves a prince charming handsome Chad.
>>
File: 1451962290809.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1451962290809.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>25645736
god fucking damn I don't even have to watch this video and I'm mad. Just the thumbnail alone has me seething with rage. Look at these vapid whores looking at you with those ignorantly blissful shit eating grins, look at how these fucking women genuinely think they are saying something insightful, that they are genuinely providing their userbase with meaningful information, that anybody would care about their fucking shitty lives. They are absolutely oblivious to the fact that they're only where they are because of their vaginas, because of pathetic nu-male cucks giving them views. FUCK IT MAKES ME SO MAD LOOK AT THEIR FUCKING FACES. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AAAARRRGGGHHGGHG KAAAAAA.... MEEEEE......
>>
those girls aren't even hot thought lol

and they seem dumb as a rock
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8BzpU7Xfok

;)
>>
>>25646035
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXTKfqgQGso
>>
>>25645736
>what happens when you're alone
>like, if you were forced to be alone for 6 months, how would you feel?

Holy shit. They really have no idea, do they?
>>
>>25646757
She is so ugly, how can someone like her go years without being single. She looks like she has down syndrome and has a mongloid face.
>>
this chinko thinks she's soooo hot lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW5PDQb5VW0

she's like average/10, below that for me because I'm racist, but objectively she's just another chink bitch caked in makeup, imagine what she looks like without it
>>
>>25646757
>omg i was so depressed teehee

To be completely fair, that is some pretty shitty acne. But the fact that her physical appearance is so much of her self worth that she enters "depression" kinda makes me lose a lot of respect for her.

>until you realize what it feels like to be so ugly you can't even look people in the eye
story of my life kid, except I'm not even ugly, just paranoid delusions and social anxiety
>>
>>25645736
kek, two women who are only known for fucking annoying youtubers
>>
>>25646923
>Thinks
For good reason? I'd bet you every form of income I will ever receive that she has an army of betas sending her "Oh my god you are so hot" messages at least 40 times a day.
>>
>>25646033
Well her old boyfriend was a "white" manlet
Her new boyfriend is an average ginger libtard
>>
>Women have to actively work hard to remain single
>Men have to actively work hard to remain in a relationship
>>
File: 1449475866000.png (105KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1449475866000.png
105KB, 512x512px
>>25646923
>obvious chink without makeup
>tries to look as white as possible
ayy
>>
>>25647052
Man I wish I could just have one girl. Just to get over the experience. Just to feel a moment of happiness and bliss, of being one with another person. But I had to be born in the west full of narcissit c women.
>>
File: 1326064589067.jpg (6KB, 112x134px) Image search: [Google]
1326064589067.jpg
6KB, 112x134px
>>25646743

I'm not sure what this video is, but I know what it's going to be about and I also know I should not be giving this person views.

I feel like she's going to talk for a good 5-10 minutes or so about how she's a beautiful soul or some pseudo-spiritual garbage, how she shouldn't be sad because muh fans muh views muh money muh boyfriend.
>>
>>25646855
She's far from ugly. Don't get me wrong, I find her very annoying, but ugly, no, not even close.
>>
I'm not even trying to be "that guy" but I honestly can't imagine what it's like to be an attractive woman for even a day. I'm a pretty average/good looking dude, and even I can't relate a single bit. It's one thing to know that a handful of girls are into you, but it's a completely beyond imagination thing to know that every single guy you meet eyes with would be with you if you wanted. Not if you tried, not if you put in the work for him, simply if you looked at him. To have everyone be nice to you simply because you're a girl with looks. That shit is beyond imagination.
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 640x960px
>Tfw no sky queen waifu
>>
>>25647265
>White knights will attack other females to defend the honor of their main female
Actually kind of surprising.
>>
File: 1442008214655.jpg (21KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1442008214655.jpg
21KB, 396x385px
>>25645736
>haaaaaaaaaaaii xD
>>
File: downsyndromebaby22.jpg (45KB, 603x235px) Image search: [Google]
downsyndromebaby22.jpg
45KB, 603x235px
>>25647237
She is ugly, she has a face of a person with down syndrome. She is hideous, the only reason she can get guys is because she has blonde hair and puts on make up well that and guys are thirsty. The male equivalent of herself would be a perma-virgin browsing r9k.
>>
>Divorce husband
>make videos telling him, and the world, that you're basically whoring it up and "just can't stay single lol" after leaving him
>he's probably not even been on a date since you
Classy.
>>
>>25647353
If she's ugly then what do you consider to be average?
>>
>>25646668
come on man
they're at least 8/10s
they're fucking retarded but let's not just flat out lie, they're hot to the point of never having had to work for anything ever
>>
>>25646347
that in itself is absolutely nothing
better looking women with or without those traits can command way more attention
if they dont look good who cares about the rest?
>>
>>25645736
>I too have trouble staying single
>I'm actually single
You can tell Kalel has major insecurity problems, she doesn't want to seem less of a catch than her friend.
>>
File: 1450138017893.png (2MB, 1918x1192px) Image search: [Google]
1450138017893.png
2MB, 1918x1192px
>>25647400
Mystery is a 5/10 average. At least she doesn't have an autistic flat mongloid incest looking face
>>
>>25647522
The bitch broke up with Anthony Padilla (Smosh guy)

I guess it's for the best really.
>>
>>25647528
I don't understand you. I find the blonde girl more attractive than the one you posted, and I generally like brunettes more.
>>
>>25647609
Well to be honest blonde girls naturally repulse me even though I am blonde as well.
>>
>>25647528
man these pictures just prove that she is a normie whore.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86ST_suvc9I

;)
>>
>>25646855
she's not ugly dude she's like 6/10
>>
File: 1440189804870.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1440189804870.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>25647697
>I'm sick of being responsible of my own safety
>>
>>25647714
She's a 3.5/10 roastie, 6/10 with make up if even that.
>>
>>25647697
this is actually pretty funny
>>
>>25647697
Is she implying men are taught to rape?

I must have missed that class.
>>
>>25647697
I wish I was taught not to rape when I was a boy. It's as if I, like every other man, was simply born as a rapist. And without rape being taught out of us by feminist teachers and ugly asians, we simply CANNOT control ourselves. Hell, I'm literally raping 4 females (males can't be raped) as I write this post.

Well we're at it, lets just teach kids not to commit any crime at all! That way, we wont need the police force, or the court system! My parents also forgot to teach me not to murder, so I just murdered the last girl I raped. But it's not my fault, right? I mean rapist aren't horrible people who consciously choose to harm others, knowing it's wrong and doing it anyway. Rather it's my parents fault, or societies fault, for forgetting to teach me not to rape. Hell my mom should of just aborted me when she knew I was male, knowing that without a bunch of retarded screeching feminists and man-face asians telling me not to rape from childhood onwards, I, as a male, am simply destined to rape. Think of it like the modern-day version of original sin - men are rapists unless hysterical women 'teach' it out of them.

You know, god forbid people should take some responsibility for their own safety. God forbid people should be aware of their surroundings, recognizing that there are dangers in the world. No, let's just screech hysterically until the men make it better.
>>
>>25647697
That's clearly parody, and was pretty funny.

Like, when I saw the video up top I just kinda wanted to kill something, but this was pretty good.

>inb4 white knight
>inb4 normie
>>
>>25647315
>joggingislife

lmao it's a whore that got triggered by another female
>>
damn these murican cunts degraded to the rock bottom dogshit. boys try to keep up with them of course.
>>
>>25647577
He probably didn't "give her enough attention"
>>
>>25645736
Considering how the blonde tramp broke off her engagement with that guy from Smosh and then propped him up for a video together where they talk about how it's for the best but the guy is CLEARLY NOT OVER IT AND A BROKEN SHELL OF A MAN

I hate her

Hate the other too, for ideological reasons.
>>
>>25647265
SKY QUEEN BTFO
The bitch was obviously fishing for likes but her Stacy level was too low than the bitches in the video, so white knights didn't side with her
>>
>>25648567
That's women. When they think you're impressive (physically, financially, status-wise) they'll eat your shit out of a dog bowl. When they no longer think you're impressive (e.g., you cry because your dad died, or their heart is broken) they would have you painfully killed if it meant they would be mildly convenienced.
>>
>>25645736
I hate that Asian roastie so much.

>"stop fetishizing Asian women, misogynistic shitlord!"
>only dates tall, white mega Chads
>>
>>25648592
>SKY QUEEN BTFO
She's got 83 likes while the whiteknight has 0.
>>
Asian girl looks like a rat without make up
>>
>>25648749
can you provide a pic where she is without makeup please?
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 1400x781px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 1400x781px
>>25648999
Prepare to vomit.
>>
>>25649107
And shes still wearing makeup in the left picture. Just proves how pig disgusting asian "women" really are.
>>
>>25647265

look at dat 6head
>>
>>25649107
Actual 5/10 kek
>>
>>25648592
>using the "dont like dont watch xd" argument
>btfo

Don't you have some homework to finish up?
>>
>>25649351
>Implying you wouldn't lick it if you had the opportunity
>>
>>25649107
Without make up she's actually pretty cute in an "actually looks like a fucking human" kind of way. I'm not even against make up, but whoever taught her how to do her own really fucked up. It's not supposed to be visibly uneven and caked on. Makes you look like a weird cartoon character.
>>
>>25649107
is that pic supposed to show with/without makeup?

because she still wears makeup in the left pic
>>
>>25646805
These animals have zero self-awareness, so no. They'll never understand.
>>
Youtuber thread?

out of the female ones I only somewhat like Commander Holly and Graveyardgirl. all the others are complete trashwhores.
>>
>>25646013
A woman needs a man like a fish needs water
>>
>>25648676
Timestamp so I don't have to watch the video?
>>
>>25647697
the vast majority of the time women get raped, it's either their fault or it was consensual and they regretted it later on.
>It's not my fault I was robbed walking through a dangerous neighborhood wearing my Brinoni Vanquish suit!
>It's not my fault I was assaulted walking through East Detroit with a sign saying "I hate niggers:
>It's not my fault I got fired from my job because my boss didn't like my shaved head and swastika face tattoo
Jesus, why can't women take responsibility for their actions
>>
>>25645736
God, american girls are the worst. So glad to live in europe.
>>
>>25650153
Because why would they? You only take responsibility because you were taught to. Women live in a world of perpetual childhood where nobody expects them to take responsibility, so they never even think they have to. It's like asking why a child makes excuses when they get caught stealing cookies.
>>
>>25649107
Kek kind of looks like a slightly less ugly version of Egoraptor's wife.
>>
>>25645946
A series of memories and skills that would otherwise be unobtainable to ugly betafucks like you. That and a generally higher quality of life since everybody ignores ugly mofos for physically pleasing ones. So ugly regards like you can gtfo
>>
>>25647020
Brad Gage is a total manlet too
>>
>>25645946
>Oh how I love people who think fondly of themselves for their good health. Because that will fade in time. Then what will you have?
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.