[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Not Just Become A Bull?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_inline_nco6t4hXnb1seb0e3.jpg (52KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nco6t4hXnb1seb0e3.jpg
52KB, 500x333px
Ok robots, I think I have came up with a solution for our problems. At least the sexually frustrated problems.

Why not just become a bull for couples? It's ridiculously easier to find a willing couple versus finding a single woman.

>But I'm ugly

Doesn't really matter. Usually the man picks the guy for the girl. And he usually only cares about dick size.

>But I have a small dick
Doesn't really matter. Not all couples are looking for a big dick. Some care about body. Some care about looks.

I have neither looks nor big dick, but I have a baby face. Lots of older couples with a boy fetish like me.

>But I'm not gay
No problem, you don't need to be. Only a few couples will look straight up ask for a bi guy. Those are easily avoided. Most guys just wanna watch you plow their wife while they spank on the other side of the room.

So it's a pretty win win situation. Easy pussy and you send the girl home with cuck husband. And contrary to popular belief, there are some good looking women in the lifestyle.

I am able to find a couple at least once a month. More than I need really. Just join swinger sites, respond to ads.
>>
Why go through such a fucking akward situation?

At that point just get a hooker
>>
I jad experience where I was bull, I am not really gay but I had to let guy suck my cock if I wanted to fuck his wife.
Was not that bad I was in 69 with wife and could bearly see him sucking me all rest time I fucked her till I came.
He wanted me to fuxk him in ass next time I refused and he didnt let me come again
>>
>>25642618
Do you really think my mom's going to pay for a hooker?
>>
>>25642582

I'm ugly, a manlet and have a tiny dick. I also have shit stamina and can barely keep my dick erect for more than 5 minutes.

It ain't happening, mr. bull.
>>
>>25642618
it was only awkward the first time to be honest.

But I found a couple that knew I was new to the situation so they eased me in. The rest have been fun.

Hookers cost cash and most have drug problems

>>25642632
I've never had a guy touch me during my meets. Filter them better.

Only gay things I had happen was 2 of the guys wanted me to cum in their woman so they could go down on her.

Other than that, I've never been touched.

>>25642662
Still easier than you think. I'm manlet and ugly. Stamina can be worked on, just exercise a little. And buy Kamagra for dick hardening.
>>
File: 1427901850176.png (185KB, 626x600px) Image search: [Google]
1427901850176.png
185KB, 626x600px
>>25642582
op is a man who is so spineless that he lives to please women
op then imagines that other men want to be as miserable as he is
>>
>>25642582
is 6x5.5 good enough?
>>
I'm a romantic, I want to lose my virginity to someone special
>>
>>25642724
bigger than mine

Maybe bull is the wrong word. Thats for cuck couples. I've only met 2 cuck couples. Most guys are just into swinging and not into the cuck/bull roleplay.

I guess I should have said why not aim for swingers?
>>
File: 132461421645216414.jpg (156KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
132461421645216414.jpg
156KB, 800x1067px
>>25642686

> Stamina can be worked on, just exercise a little. And buy Kamagra for dick hardening.

I think I'd rather just be the cuck. Easier and hotter.

>>>/gif/7937940
>>
>>25642582
I would prefer to not get involved in cuck shit
>>
Besides most of these cucks only want black guys fucking their wives
>>
>>25642856
not true

original fucking comment wooo hoooo
>>
Where did you find couples looking for a bull OP? Also my first few times fucking a chick I always cum too fast which would be kind of embarrassing if I'm supposed to be a bull.
>>
so what sites should I join then?
>>
>>25643214
Well you necessarily need to be a bull. Just be the 2nd guy. Bull denotes being a sexual prime being. You can always just say you're a regular guy looking for fun with a regular couple. Most of these people dont expect you to be supeman.

There are plenty of swinger sites or adult sites to join. I still do my majority on CL. But I'm also on swingerlifestyle.com

Hurdy dur, craigslist is full of uggos and stds. Not really. I've not had a bad experience there yet.

>>25643216
swingerslifestyle.com you can make a free profile but you're limited to so many messages a day. you can also post on a calendar for certain days and couples will respond to you.

also there should be a group or two nearby that have parties you can go to.

also craigslist is pretty good.

adultfriendfinder i hear is good, but i've never had an account there.
>>
>>25643322
that should read,

You don't necessarily need to be a bull.

Also I usually cum before I go to meet the couples so I can go a little longer. But I think if u cum too fast, most won't care. They will probably take it as a compliment of the wife.
>>
>>25643322
I've tried Craigslist and have had no luck, couples that post adds literally get 100"s of responses every time they post. What has been your strategy for cl or that other site for finding couples and how long did it take you to finally meet with some?
>>
>>25643381
>couples that post adds literally get 100's of responses

that is true. That's why I usually post my own ads.

Just say you're looking for a laid back couple for fun at a certain time.

Promise discretion. Tell them what you are looking for.

Let ad's come to you. If you're bi you'll get a ton more replies. But I'm not. But I still get a good offer or two every time I post. not all of them pan out of course.

To me, the following seems to be what they want the most - Discretion, safety, nice guy who is laid back, big dick, can host, youthful looking.

But it's hard to say for sure because the requirements vary. I've been rejected for having too big a dick even though I'm only average size. I've been rejected for being too short.

But the sometimes those reasons are the same reasons couples want me.

So post an ad. Or if you're responding to one, send good pics of yourself and send a well thought email.

The other site has a calendar. On the calendar, people will put up dates they are playing. Just message them, all they can do is ignore you. But usually they will respond, even if it's just to say no interest. But usually on that site, people are more laid back.

I've not really tried posting my own ad there, I just respond to the calendar. Or I look up profiles of locals looking for a man and message them.

Honestly, I've had more luck on CL.

>how long did it take you to finally meet with some?

I never tried until early 2014. And after I started posting ads, it didnt' even take a month. It's more timing than anything. Because you can usually find a couple thats looking.

One Saturday I was fucking a 45 year old milf in my bed while her husband hung out (he didnt even watch). And then the following night I was banging an 18 year old girl in the back of her boyfriends car while he watched.

Haven't been that lucky since, but damn that was a fun weekend.
>>
>>25642582
I've thought about it, but I have a paralyzing fear of knocking one up and letting my brat be raised by a cuck.
>>
>>25643791
condoms bro
>>
I used to post on CL but got more replies from men more than anything. It might just be my area but seldom are they anything but guys or spambots.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.