[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon, we need to talk. When I was using your laptop,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: pgf.jpg (121KB, 797x720px) Image search: [Google]
pgf.jpg
121KB, 797x720px
>"Anon, we need to talk. When I was using your laptop, I stumbled onto this website where you were talking about having a 'practice girlfriend'...That was all just a joke, right?"

what do
>>
She's actually pretty cute, wouldn't be practicing with her.
>>
Tell her you were talking about some other stacy :^)
>>
>>25641648
She looks like a 12 year old boy anon.
>pedophilia in its early stages
>>
>>25641623
>yeah bitch you're my practice girlfriend before i land someone who doesn't look like vomit materialized into a human, life bitch

>>25641648
raise your standards you fuck.
>>
>>25641623
Yeah sorry, best get your stuff.
>>
You must be mistaken I don't have a laptop
>>
>>25641623
A true practice girlfriend wouldn't have enough self esteem to ask you about it directly
>>
>>25641674
she isnt half bad
clear skin
cardio
light weight

boom, a 7/10 to marry
>>
>tfw my fembot ex thought she was a practice gf and left me so i wouldnt end up cheating on her
>tfw she wasnt a practice gf and i loved her
>>
>>25641623
good god this is like my female equivalent

>ugly
>bad skin
>round face
>dumb glasses
>big red piggy nose
>bags under eyes

i even wear that same hoodie

i'm looking into a mirror and i don't like what i see
>>
I don't understand this practice girlfriend meme.
>>
>>25642615
If she got a longer hair and used small glasses she would be 7/10... but again Chad may steal her so it's better that she stay like that...
>>
>>25642615
i think she looks good for what she rolled with genetics. working with what youve got
>>
>>25642667
>If she got a longer hair and used small glasses she would be 7/10
come the fuck on dude

she's like a generous 4
>>
>>25642682
Dude, if she used make up she would be a 9, even dude using make up they look like a 9/10 girls... the good thing is she genuine she only need to be more feminine (long hair, cute glasses).
>>
>>25642720
you have incredibly incredibly incredibly low standards
>>
>>25641899
>Clear skin
In what world nigga, that chin is a goddamn minefield
>>
>>25642737
I'm a true robot
>>
>>25642615
At least you don't have a vagina and protruding fat from your chest (maybe).
>>
>>25642796
but people find her cute

some fucking thirsty tripfag is saying she could be a NINE

people don't even look me in the eyes dude
>>
>>25642762
I think he means she needs to do those things
>>
>>25641665
That's just his preference. You don't have to agree with it.
>>
it's like looking at a female clone of myself....

The sad thing is her standardds would be way higher than me because the pussy factor
>>
File: 5a02588844c8cb049f02f9be0e2f002d.jpg (255KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
5a02588844c8cb049f02f9be0e2f002d.jpg
255KB, 1024x512px
>>25641648
seriously just makeup would be enough
>>
tbqh familia I find her very attractive and generally my standards are unrealistically high for someone like me
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.