[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does the female orgasm feel like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: gasm.webm (2MB, 450x336px) Image search: [Google]
gasm.webm
2MB, 450x336px
What does the female orgasm feel like?
>>
Trap here, just like boy orgasms.
>>
>>25641395
But you don't have a vagina.
>>
More powerful than the male orgasm tbhonest. We peak and orgasm very fast and then get ready to reload for the next round if we still have juice while with a female - although it takes more to get them turned on - they can have orgasms that last up to minutes
>>
>>25641395
>mentally ill here

Kys

ORIGINAL
R
I
G
I
N
A
L
>>
File: 1440959885017.webm (101KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1440959885017.webm
101KB, 150x150px
Also explain the difference between vaginal and clitoral orgasms fems
>>
Closest non-orgasm sensation I have felt to the orgasm is the feeling in the pit of your stomach when you go off the first drop of a roller coaster.
>>
>implying females can have orgasms
>>
>>25641378
Its way better than a guy's orgasm and actually makes them lose their mind like in the chinese cartoons
My gf says she starts seeing dark spots when I eat her out
>>
What kind? External orgasms are kinda sharp and zippy like being electrified and explode at the end. Internal ones are like someone is playing with my soul. I bliss out and get this zen feeling and shake and I just sorta plateau.

I envy girls who can mix em. I can't do external and internal simultaneously. It's like external shorts the charge internal is accumulating.
>>
File: 1450087225846.jpg (39KB, 326x390px) Image search: [Google]
1450087225846.jpg
39KB, 326x390px
>>25641378
>women complain about childbirth when they get to experience THIS SHIT
>>
How do I make my orgasms better as a man?

They're really disappointing lately tbqh
>>
>>25641580
Masturbate less frequently.

Put ice cubes up your asshole.
>>
File: IMG_207456890103674.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_207456890103674.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>25641395
Nigga it don't work like that
>>
>>25641580
stick something up your ass

(serious)
>>
This whole external internal stuff has gotta be made up? I'm too small to do anything like, internal but I don't imagine it'd feel any different, perhaps vary in intensity, I mean most of the pleasure comes from the clit anyways and that varies in position from person to person

Mines about a half inch from the surface of my skin but my vagina curves in the opposite direction. Fapping is a goddamn trapeze act for me and I want to die
>>
It either feels like absolutely nothing or I've yet to come once in my entire life.
>>
>>25641543
How do I give a grill the internal one? Do I need a big dick?
>>
>>25641796
I think they are talking about fingering yourself or using your clit to get off when talking about the whole internal external thing.
>>
>>25641696
Yes, this. It's a whole new fucking ballgame with a prostate orgasm. Careful though, you'll never wanna go back
>>
>>25641517
You haven't had a good sneeze or a q-tip hit the right spot in your ear then.
>>
>>25641378
Can we get s-sauce?
>>
>>25641796
It's not just different intensity. It's fundamentally different feeling.
>>
>>25641881
>tfw I have a weird ass that pops out so I'll never get into assplay
feels bad man
I even went to the doctor cause it looked like hemmorhoids to me and he said "you dun have nuffin" fucking hacks
>>
>>25642096
this tbph (to be perfectly honest)
>>
>>25641378
Science says males and females report similar sensations which I guess isn't surprising since your glans started out as a clit.
>>
>>25641378
Someone post the source for the full video of this perfect brown girl.
>>
If only we could send the signals associated with this to our brains.
>>
File: spoodermen.gif (9KB, 249x184px) Image search: [Google]
spoodermen.gif
9KB, 249x184px
>>25641408
and the female orgasm is clearly rooted and caused by the bagina

end thread, a genius has given an opinion on something he knows fuck all about
>>
>>25641378
Why can I perfectly imagine how a female orgasm would feel like as if I had a puss?
>>
>>25641378
I dunno Imma need more material similiar to this please so I can study it and find an answer for you
>>
you know when you take one those epic not quite diarrhea shits and you feel like your all your organs are going to fall out your ass but it feels good at the same time?

It's like that in reverse.
>>
>>25643833
umm. that's quite the description

in all earnestness, how often do girls masturbate themselves to orgasm? i imagine most girls can only orgasm through clitoral stimulation.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.