[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: rainydaypepe.gif (306KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
rainydaypepe.gif
306KB, 600x450px
>its currently 5:41 as im typing this, im laying in bed with my gf of 3 years
>snug as hell, our kittens between us alone in the house i bought for us.
>tell me robots, why am i not happy? I have everything you guys beg for, but im not happy.
>im lying here dwelling on the past, past romances, past lovers, past almosts.
>i feel like im setting myself up. I feel incomplete.

Whats wrong with me? Can i fix it?
>>
57 seconds writing that? pretty impressive.
>>
>>25639388
42 seconds to respond to my thread? pretty impressive
>>
>>25639379
Why are you thinking that though?
Also make this quick I got to get ready in 10 minutes and I'm going to be passing out at pseudo work.
>>
>>25639388
I type for a living
>>25639397
Muh thread
>>
>i have everything! why im not happy!
because you live to please others
>>
>>25639403
Its basically my nightly ritual, i think of alternate routes for my life that i should have taken. Maddie was perfect, but i stuck with the girl im with.
Victoria was the greatest, yet i never had the balls to ask.
>>
File: 1446175451492.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1446175451492.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>>25639379
>mfw qt gf but stilll not happy
>>
File: 1.jpg (23KB, 800x331px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
23KB, 800x331px
Life has no meaning and as much as we progress we head nowhere. The only objective goal that one human has is to survive nature, and we went well past that. I personally think that more primitive living, such as having your own farm where you take care of everything, is more fulfilling, as it accomplishes this one objective goal.
>>
>>25639421
I try not to think im a people pleaser. What else could it be? I want myself fixed. I dont want to fuck anything else up while im pseudo-happy
>>
>>25639466
people would kill to have a stable relationship,maybe the problem is that you don't have problems to challenge you in life
>>
>>25639441
It is because you feel entitled to an even better life deep down, even though you don't realize it. You are fantasizing about alternate paths you could've taken, feeling regret, which feeds into more fantasizing.

You're fucked up tube-E-honest.
>>
File: 1451581215950.jpg (46KB, 1000x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1451581215950.jpg
46KB, 1000x1240px
>>25639441
Well, if that's the case then you should reaffirm your current decisions and stop comparing the women as if they were objects. No many can predict the future and dwelling on the past will only lead to more questions.
>even though they are objects.
>this was useful
>fuck this I'm going to sleep for like 15 minutes.
>>25639421
also a bit of this
>>
>>25639484
>>25639495
Can i be fixed? What do i do?
>>
>>25639506
Ive thought about calling them up, asking if there ever was anything, if the hand holding and the sleeping together ever meant anything.

Maybe if i knew how they felt i would move on. Only reason i havent is if what if they still have feelings. >What would i do?
>>
File: 1451228736651.jpg (140KB, 611x542px) Image search: [Google]
1451228736651.jpg
140KB, 611x542px
>>25639549
Do it then, your thing could go two ways: they feel the same way you do, you break it off and get a new better gf, you win for now, as they could easily leave you and then you are left with no gf.
2. they feel differently and tell you no stay with the current gf and know how to feel now.

This make sense I'm pretty tired.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.