[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got tinder one night when drunk and lonley >over a week

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1348503898065.jpg (16KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
1348503898065.jpg
16KB, 230x300px
>got tinder one night when drunk and lonley
>over a week get matches
>too nervious to atcually talk to them so send dumb lines and wacky jokes
>girls actually repsond
>dont know if they're joking or not

Do i have to ask for their number now? Im nervous just thinking about it. never thought I would get this far
>>
Nothing to lose, anon. You don't have to feign dignity.
>>
>>25636555
Post some of the responses (with names crossed out) and someone will be able to let you know if they are joking or not. They probably aren't joking though.
>>
File: tind.jpg (52KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
tind.jpg
52KB, 600x1067px
Bloxx ploxx
>>
File: tind37.jpg (67KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
tind37.jpg
67KB, 600x1067px
The bot can suck my dick bloxx
>>
File: PicsArt_01-10-08.59.18.jpg (42KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_01-10-08.59.18.jpg
42KB, 600x1067px
There are more like this they respond but I have no idea if they are actually intrested and how to proceed
>>
>>25637056
Hahahajaha what the fuck kind of pick up line is that.

Whahahahahahah what the fuck man?

If the girl doesn't block you then she doesn't care I guess but holy shit what the fuxk kind of line is that? Just say fucking hi.
>>
>>25637120
It works better than just saying hi you prick
>>
>>25637108
That was pretty cute anon. Well done.
>>
>>25637120
I sent normal message to girls at first. funny wacky stuff actyally makes them respond, they find it entertaining.
>>
>>25636555
>fairly attractive guy
>just spent last 5 years in isolation dealing with major depression and alcoholism/drug addiction
>had sex a few times recently and it went pretty well
>feeling good about my chances with women
>want to try tinder, but no facebook account
>thought about making one, but I would have no friends
>no real way to meet women for banging cause I don't drink now

pls r9k hlp?
>>
>>25637108
>>25637056
>>25637075
>mfw i reslised i blocked the names but it shows anyway

kek.
>>
>>25637165
Make a fb with your pics on private. add a few random people so your account looks real and use the pictures
>>
>>25637131
Next time make sure to tell them that your grandparents bought power rangers underwear and you sre too old for that shit so you need to start making babies
>>
>>25637230
>not understanding ironic humour
>>
>>25637253
Its okay, the power rangers underwear is ironic too
>>
>>25637202
how many people would I have to add? wouldn't it be weird that no one ever posted on my wall?

I used to have one with like 400 friends and people used to post on it and it was a fucking almost-normie's fb page. Then I deleted it 4 years ago cause I realized how dumb fb was. Never thought I'd need it to get laid. How shortsighted of me to throw away a potential resource like that.
>>
>>25637327
I think you can just create an account and in the settings tweak it so no one can see how many friends you have, nor anything you don't want to share. I think you can even make it so no one can add you.

Then again I don't use facebook nor tinder, so no idea if it links to your account anywhere or if by matching there are friend requests sends or what happens.
>>
>>25637327
Not many. i made a fake girl account by adding 10 random dudes from autralia. and It wouldnt because you can set your proifile to private. You can even change your name if you're that paranoid.
>>
>>25637452
>>25637415
ahh that's fucking cool. so no one on tinder could check my fb out? thank you guys. I gotta fucking get on this shit asap. after a long talk with my gf about an open relationship of course.
>>
just go on grindr and get laid
>>
Being wacky/quirky/zany makes me want to die do I have to do it to get responses
>>
can girls look at your facebook account if you have a tinder?

I have a facebook account that I haven't used in years and only made it back in like 2011 to ask this girl out over the summer because I was too beta to ask her out over the regular school year

it's empty as fuck and pretty sad-looking
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.