[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here waiting for the eventual fall of transgenderism, feminism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: animuwaifu.png (277KB, 369x595px) Image search: [Google]
animuwaifu.png
277KB, 369x595px
Who here waiting for the eventual fall of transgenderism, feminism and multiculturalism?
>>
>>25636221
Not even trying to be subtle are you
>>
It will never happen, not with the jews poisoning our water supplies with hormones
>>
what the fuck is "transgenderism"
i just don't understand
a guy wants to change his sex because he wants to, or he is mentally ill, goes through necessary procedures and surgeries and becomes female without a clitoris but still acceptable. Traps are gay dudes wearing female clothes, it was always a thing. What the fuck is transgender is beyond me
>>
I'll be waiting with you familia
>>
i can't tell which way we're going
>>
File: 1377716750152.jpg (41KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1377716750152.jpg
41KB, 472x472px
>>25636221
more interested in the whole domesticated catgirl train, if it hasn't left the station yet...

shit, i ain't studying microbiology for nothing. i got three words for you:
engineered
catgirl
virus
>>
>>25638808
Is Nekopara your favorite VN?
>>
>>25638819
i have only played one VN and it crushed me so badly that my performance in school dropped for weeks

and it wasn't that one

>tfw no cat gf to surprise, forcing a startled meow out of her, which embarrasses her greatly

i will work to resolve this feel, you have my words anons
>>
not me, the fact so many robots are preoccupied with this stuff says as much about them as it does about the subjects. i don't give a shit about any of it, it doesnt affect me, except for multiculturalism which i think is great since this provides lots of different delicious foods and ethnic babes. if you dont like it move somewhere that this stuff hardly exists, like some small midwestern town. youll never have to face this shit irl again.
>>
>>25638844
Nekopara is a VN focused entirely on catgirls.
>>
>>25638876
that sounds dumb. are they at least qts?
>>
>>25638844
>i have only played one VN and it crushed me so badly that my performance in school dropped for weeks
It better not be Katawa Shoujo
>>
>>25638892
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjQm1ICjtvA
>>
>>25638819

>nekopara

Great jiggle physics, am I the only one who was disappointed by the lewd scenes? Seemed way too vanilla
>>
File: shrimp barby tonight.jpg (33KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
shrimp barby tonight.jpg
33KB, 600x578px
>>25638912
oh yeah? and what if it is?
it's not, but that sounds like a threat

>>25638915
>>25638918
>stupid gimmick
>meme-infested epic xD youtube video
>ugly catgirls
>tripfag endorsement

yeah, i like catgirls and all, but i'll have to pass this one up
>>
>>25638961
Yes Anon, that YouTube video and that tripfag are officially affiliated with the game. You sure dodged a bullet here, good job.
>>
File: ki.jpg (86KB, 836x956px) Image search: [Google]
ki.jpg
86KB, 836x956px
>Catgirls.
>Not custom AI knightly Robo waifus.
JUST
>>25636221
I'll also be waiting with you.
>>
>>25638961
>ugly catgirls
Now that's just bullshit. Those are some of the best catgirls known to man.
>>
>>25638978
listen the not-as-sarcastic-as-you-might-expect post i made about taking up this degree program to engineer a catgirl virus should give you a solid indication of the fact that i make decisions with very weak ground beneath them
>>
>>25636734
>1990
>"i was born with a male body but i am actually a female deep inside"
>yeah sure thing kid

>2014
>"i was born with a male body but i am actually a female deep inside"
>oh thats wonderful! dont worry about what anyone says, you're a special little snowflake and you need to go through a series of life-changing operations to make your body more feminine because that's surely actually what you want,right! don't worry, you're okay, nature makes mistakes, you shouldn't ever try doubting that you are a girl!!

>2016
>"well im 15 and don't quite fot into what i consider the stereotype of a man,and also I'm scared of growing up so--"
>oh thats wonderful! dont worry about what anyone says, you're a special little snowflake and you need to go through a series of life-changing operations to make your body more feminine because that's surely actually what you want,right! don't worry, you're okay, nature makes mistakes, you shouldn't ever try doubting that you are a girl!!
>>
>>25636677
>poisoning
you mean fortifying
>>
>>25636221
If you want to remove transsexuals you must first get feminists into power since they are anti-trans. After the feminists are in power they will encourage multi-culturalism and self destruct because of the influx of immigrants who aren't feminist at all.
>>
>>25636221
anyone else loves modestly dressed girls in long skirts below the knee?
>>
>>25639018
i think the same way anon, i really believe the 1990s attitude was of the sound body and mind
>>
>>25639018
Actually medical transition was incorporated into law in as early as 1971 in some countries, based on actual research. It was considered a purely medical diagnosis reserved for people who displayed actual symptoms of having it, until around 2010 when feminists took over. Feminists are pushing the idea that gender is a social construct so everyone can be queer which is actually bad news for people with diagnosed transsexualism since it paints it as something you do for fun rather than something that is considered necessary. So far the medical community is operating the same way as before when diagnosing, calm your horses, but the system is under attack.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.