[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things you do so they'll leave you alone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>pretending to sleep so they don't come into your room
>>
They, anon?
>>
>>25633953
visiting relatives
>>
>>25633927
>Being wealthy enough to have a room
fucking normies
>>
>they bust down the door to make sure you're ok
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 971x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 971x720px
>>25633927
>blasting music on headphones whenever I can
>sleep/pretend to sleep whenever I can
High school classmates called me "the sleepy guy"
>>25633964
>relatives
Oh,I kinda like my relatives desu
>>
>>25633927
Even though no one's going to bother me anyway I still turn off all the lights and spend the last two hours of my night in the dark in front of my dimmed computer monitor. There's just something comfy about it, both the darkness and the feeling of solitude.
>>
>>25633927
I did this over the holidays. I smoked weed with my cousins, but I hadn't smoked in years prior so my tolerance was incredibly low. I just had to sit in a chair with my eyes closed because I was way too fucking high to interact with family.
>>
>>25633964
The monsters
>>
>>25634019
I never understood sleeping/pretending to sleep in class. Like you're not gonna get more than 5 minutes of sleep without a teacher or somebody waking you up, and youre just wasting time desu. I dont know where you live, but here, youre not even really allowed to put your head down unless your work is done and your teacher is cool.
>>
Put a towel under my door slit. Put a lock on my door. Make sure there isn't any light shining through before this all happens. I had covers throughout my whole doorframe.
>>
>>25634325
Not the anon you're replying to, but I did have a reputation for sleeping in class in high school too. I would never lay my head down on the desk, I would just lean back in my chair, usually with my arms crossed. I could dose off, but unless I was sitting in the front row teachers typically wouldn't notice.
>>
>>25634019

High schooler detected

BLOCKS!!!
>>
>>25634371
Yeah ive seen people do that, but like, call me a nerdfag or whatever, but class isnt for sleeping, you're just missing out on shit. But then again, i dropped out and got my GED, so i didnt do shit in school either.
>>
>>25634325
I fucked my sleep cycle so I was really tired during my classes in the morning
The teachers didn't bother me because I didn't bother them and my grades were OK so everything was fine
>>
>>25633927
Are Wojacks NapstaBlooks?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.