[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you think /ISIS/ will take over the The West? WWIII when?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: isisfu.jpg (21KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
isisfu.jpg
21KB, 620x413px
When do you think /ISIS/ will take over the The West?
WWIII when?

I feel like this will bring us all together
>>
>>25629634
>Not joining the qt's from YPG

Go kill yourself goat fucker.
>>
>>25629671

>joining the nasty kurdshits

kill yourself
>>
>>25629634
WW3 will remove the human chaff and reduce the population to comfortable levels.

Guess where we fit in.
>>
>>25629697
>not wanting circumcised kurd pussy
kill YOURself
>>
>>25629755

>circumcised

kek
>>
> tfw really conflicted about isis
> one one hand, they're fighting the US and western powers, the world capitals of cuckoldry and degeneracy
> on the other, they're cunts
> and they're fucking with based putin, which makes them idiots

is the enemy of my enemy my friend?
should i support their fight against NATO and western degeneracy?
should i oppose their tyrannical rule and crooked morals?
it's a war after all, so it doesn't really matter that they kill people.
>>
>>25629634
>I feel like this will bring us all together
into a mass grave? wtf do you mean
>>
>>25630031

We will feel closer together because of outside enemies threatening what we all have in common: our families and our countries
>>
>>25629634
>WWIII

In all honesty, I do partly hope for this. It would at least give many of our lives purpose. Maybe it would be better for some of us to have our lives cut away early as cannon fodder than to slovenly waste them away in front of the internet, simply being a parasite of this world.

I dunno. I do wish in the back of my mind that Uncle Sam would say that he needs me. I did an enlistment in the Marines, but I never deployed. I wish I had deployed. I wish I had more stories of stupid shit that I did back in the Corps.

I wish my country needed me. I wish my country wanted me. But they didn't....and I'm sure it's mostly my fault.
>>
File: circumsized _01.jpg (28KB, 645x484px) Image search: [Google]
circumsized _01.jpg
28KB, 645x484px
>>25629755
You know that shit looks like a papercut, right? There ain't much there to play with. Without that clit, I'd imagine her libido is pretty dead, too.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.