[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had a girlfriend, could you forgive her for cheating on you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: letter.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
If you had a girlfriend, could you forgive her for cheating on you?
>>
no, that shows weakness.
>>
Once you break trust like that nothing will ever be the same. sry
>>
>>25629067

what a cringy pathetic letter
>>
>>25629143
this

the only way id take her back was if i had 100% access to her phone, all social media, knowing where she is, etc
>>
if she breaks your trust once, she will do it again.
>>
File: 2.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
42KB, 500x322px
>look dad, i posted it again

Also only a cuck take back a cheater.
>>
Of course I could. I wouldn't let something like that come between my soulmate and I.
>>
>>25629067
If you even need to ask this, you are already a cuck. Just embrace it and tell her you want to watch her fuck Tyrone and then raise his children.
>>
>>25629313
you'd forever be paranoid and feel like you're missing something shes not showing you. Plus, no one would ever give up all their privacy.
>>
File: happy.jpg (33KB, 304x266px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
33KB, 304x266px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu3D-P-avlg
>>
>If I could apologize for the next 1,000,000,000/infinity years I could.
>1,000,000,000/infinity years
>zero years

What a stupid bitch.
>>
>>25629067
If I had a girlfriend and she cheated on me I'd manipulate her and lead her on and then crush her.

If I really loved her I'd kill the guy she cheated on me with, then her, then myself.
>>
>If you had a girlfriend
Hahahahahaha
>>
File: letter2.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
letter2.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>25629296
It gets worse
>>
I don't know

My natural reaction is to back off and say bye.

But I actually cheated on my last girlfriend and I told her and she forgave me, so...

Who I'm kidding, i would not tolerate such bertrayal
>>
>>25629575
kiII yourself normalfag
>>
>>25629067
it's not about forgiveness. it's about trust. it's stupid to choose to trust somebody that already betrayed you.
>>
>>25629067
Honestly, I would. There'd be lots of requirements i'd have, (social media logins, a text every 20 minutes between the hours of 8 AM-whenever she falls asleep, her willing to sleep at my house, or on skype so i can make sure shes asleep. I'd also find the dudes name, watch him for 3 months on all his accounts using my gfs name).

But honestly I wouldnt be able to trust the bitch again.
>>
>>25629342
Exactly. Which is why I'd never get back together.
>>
File: 1397776028002.png (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1397776028002.png
28KB, 380x250px
>>25629067

>it was just sex, no emotion
>i couldn't help it his penis was so big
>it's out of my system now, i promise!
>>
>>25629067
No. I already have trust issues as it is. I'd never be able to trust her again. Not just that, but if I really loved her my heart would be fucking gone and I'd probably just kill myself. Or even go as far as >>25629531 did.
>>
File: 1356731638931.png (285KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1356731638931.png
285KB, 500x375px
>White women
What a fucking disgusting creature.
>>
Get her nudes and post them on the internet for all eternity so that the world knows forever that she is a cumdumpster.
>>
>>25629852
That can get you in trouble with the law
>>
File: 1436919896316.png (560KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
1436919896316.png
560KB, 693x693px
absolutely not.
if there's something that made her cheat, then she'll definitely do it again.
it means she's a person with no self control or morals
>>
>>25629860
Only if they can prove it was you.
>>
>>25629550
>>25629067
holy fucking jeeze
>a signed, written excuse for my red flags

Whovever you are you are much better off without her
>>
Fuck no I wouldn't. I'd do the following

>Get access to her email
>begin stealing her information, slowly selling it to people
>plaster the fact that she cheated all over the internet
>if she was in college I'd hack into her shit and drop all of her classes
>Sell her bank account info
>change her insurance policy to the maximum one
>cancel her cell phone contract
>generally make her life hell, slowly destroying her
>>
>>25629313
>>25629342

I was in this position. I was in high school and in love and didn't know any better. She gave me the password to her e-mail and all that and let me go through it as I wanted, and I did. I still didn't trust her and she eventually stopped trusting me.

She accused me at one point of deleting e-mails from her male friends. I didn't of course; the e-mail she thought I had deleted was only deleted to her trash and not completely removed and I was a pretty tech savvy kid. So I spent a couple hours on the phone, "If I were going to delete it, I would do it right. Do you think I'm an idiot?" and so forth.

The point is that the relationship is done when they cheat. The trust will never, ever come back and the best you can do is drag the relationship out for a bit longer before it dies.

Some people need to experience this firsthand before they believe it. I was one of those people who had to learn it the hard way.
>>
File: sunset.jpg (21KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
sunset.jpg
21KB, 500x318px
>White women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAlTj0A2Pwg
>>
File: papa bless.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
papa bless.gif
1MB, 371x209px
> ethan
poor papa
>>
>>25629067
>college
College is the number 1 ruiner of women, but this girl is emotionally unstable and self-destructive.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.