[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best recreational drugs? My opinion of the drugs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

What are the best recreational drugs?

My opinion of the drugs I've taken:

>God tier:
LSD
2C-E
Mescaline
n,n,DMT

>High tier:
Amphetamine/levodexamphetamine
2C-B
Mdma

>Mid tier:
4-FA
Weed

>Low tier:
Psilocybin mushrooms
Methylphenidate
Caffiene

>Felt dangerous as fuck so I stopped taking them
Ketamine
Methamphetamine
Cocaine
>>
>>25627175
>psilocybin
>low tier

looks like somebody never ate a quarter...
>>
Im a pussy so only cigar
>>
>>25627228
I ate an eight, and it felt like I was a schizophrenic losing my mind. I've never before felt such sheer terror. It wasn't even a terror from hallucinating scary shit, it was just pure dread about losing my sanity, mixed with major paranoia and self consciousness.

So yea, I ate mushrooms and got the fear. I'm ok with ego loss, it's one of my favorite parts about high doses of 2c-x and DMT.

I dont eat mushrooms anymore.
>>
>>25627175
you put shrooms on the same tier as caffeine what the actual hell is wrong with yo?
>>
>>25627316
see
>>25627312

Mushrooms are not for me. I need a clear state of mind when I'm tripping, and the confusion of mushrooms is just awful for me.

This is subjective.
>>
File: 1392689027208.jpg (351KB, 697x523px) Image search: [Google]
1392689027208.jpg
351KB, 697x523px
In my experiences...

> God tier
LSD
MDMA

> Great tier
Opiates
MDA
Mushrooms

> Good tier
Marijuana
Katamine
Amphetamines

> Okay tier
Coke
Muscle relaxers
Xanax and other benzos

> Shit tier
DOB
Salvia
Alcohol
Nicotine
Caffeine
DXM
>>
Like a lot of people, I got into drugs because of how easy they are to acquire and their promise to make my life better.

One of the biggest things I've learned is that every drug has an effect on your personality. Psychedelic users tend to become more willing to accept irrational concepts as true, and tend to see the sober world as less genuine. High dose LSD users often get 'buddhist' feelings and beliefs. DMT users (if they've taken breakthrough doses) almost invariably believe in metaphysical realms. Tryptamine users often start to believe in shit like "plant consciousness" and other irrational believes involving metaphysical connectedness. Ketamine and dissociatives very often cause people to become subconsciously narcissistic. Opioid users are generally in denial. Weed ultimately saps motivation and makes people lazy when they think they are being creative. Amphetamine users are often driven but neurotic.

Drugs are dangerous because they change your very frame of reference. If you get hooked on heroin, you often simply won't realize it because it's the heroin itself that's making you feel like everything is ok.

If you want to be safe with drugs, you need to constantly be taking your psychological temperature. The best drugs are ones that give you a small amount of personal insight without drastically changing your priorities.
>>
I've only done salvia, LSD, cocaine and weed. Salvia is easily the best among those. LSD is cool but too tiring, I'd do it like once a year. Coke is kinda insane, I'd do it a couple of times in a lifetime.
I smoke weed every day, it shouldn't even count as a drug. Alcohol is the best drug imo but it doesnt really count.
>>
>>25627312
I've had a horrible salvia trip but mushrooms were great.

One of the times I didn't even hallucinate. I just danced naked in front of the mirror while beatboxing for like an hour. The one time I tripped it was fun. Felt happy, wondered why people were mean, decided everyone should be nice, and looked at myself in the mirror. Saw rainbows and tripped looking at futurama.
>>
>>25627935
>smoke weed every day, it shouldn't even count as a drug

What is the logic behind this. It's a substance that alters your state of mind, just like anything else here. Weed is clearly a drug.

Alcohol is shit. It makes me less antisocial at high doses, but it's not pro-social like amphetamine, and it simultaneously makes me much dumber.

I've never been in a situation where I'd rather be drunk than high on speed or coke.
>>
>>25627175
>God tier:
DMT

>High tier:
Psilocybin mushrooms
LSD
MDMA
Mescaline

>OK tier
Dextroamphetamine
Opiates/Opioids

>Low tier
weed
nicotine

>Shit tier
alcohol
salvia
caffeine
>>
File: 1425746604663.jpg (239KB, 848x848px) Image search: [Google]
1425746604663.jpg
239KB, 848x848px
>>25627175
MDMA + psilocybin combo.

Yay or nay?
>>
>>25628046
I feel that I would love amphetamines. I'm a caffeine addict as is and have done an ec stack before. Loved to take ephedrine and caffeine at work and talk customers ears off.
>>
>>25628086
MDMA + LSD is way better. MDMA + 2CB is better yet, though quite short.
>>
>>25628046
I know it's a drug but it's so soft and common that it's almost unrelated to drugs discussion.
Kinda like cigarettes. Yeah sure nicotine is a drug and it fucks people's lives, but it's unrelated when you're talking about LSD and cocaine.
>>
>>25628127
you definitely would.

The problem with speed is that it loses it's magic fast if you use it too much.

I use speed twice a week and the magic is as strong as ever. If you take it every day, it will become totally pointless after a few months and you'll be reliant on it.
>>
Having social connections is a requirement for obtaining illegal drugs.

Get the fuck out normie.
>>
File: 7cd.png (758KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7cd.png
758KB, 600x600px
>>25627175
I'd say shrooms, hands-down, or really any entheogen, are the best drugs, but i dunno if they're "recreational." The way I use them, they're somewhere between an obsession, a and a performance-enhancer.At the very least, they've very likely done me the most good personally.

Pot's probably the best recreational recreational drug for me, or nicotine, just for sheer pleasantness and versatility.

Or caffeine , even. for the same reasons.

God tier:
>psychs/entheogens
>freebase DMT
>certain research chems

Sheer Utility and Satisfaction Tier:
>nicotine
>pot
>caffeine

Fun tier:
>coke

Fucking Lost It Tier:
>DXM, other dissociatives
>certain research chems

Useful When You Get Wounded A Lot:
>opiates

Just doesn't do it for me outside of really rare occasion tier:
>alcohol

Retarded Middle-SXxxhoolerxxX Tier:
>Huffing any inhalant outside of shit like xenon and nitrous

Comes In Way Fucking Handy Once In A Blie Moon tier:
>amphetamines
>>
>>25628227
That's a dosage issue. Since you smoke everyday, you can't get super high anymore.

After not using any cannabinoids for 2 years though, if I smoked my usual now I'd be blazed into orbit, and it would definitely cause me to hallucinate/set off my HPPD.
>>
Nobody without an aspergers-level obsession with something will ever understand the bliss that is 80mg of adderall up the nose.
>>
>>25628303
>snorting adderal
Dude the sweet taste mixes with the volume of powder is fucking disgusting plus amphetamine works just as good orally. You're an idiot
>>
I dont take any drug that doesn't make me closer to the person that I want to be.

Drugs that I will never touch because they make you complacent:

Ketamine/MXE/meo-pcp
benzos
opiates

My favorite drugs are amphetamines and psychedelics, especially stimulant-type psychs like phenethylamines and lysergamides. Tryptamines are too confusing and crazy.
>>
>>25628274
>sheer pleasentness
You got my vote
>>
>>25628364
> amphetamine works just as good orally

Not true, it has a lower bioavilability oral, and it's not nearly as much of a rush.

For functional amp usage though, oral is way better, since it lasts longer.
>>
>>25628364
>Dude the sweet taste mixes with the volume of powder
Oh I completely agree, when I first started out not throwing up was a big problem.

But it does not work just as good orally, I know that for a fact, any word to the contrary and I suppose there is some hidden factor we don't know, because that is my experience 100% of the time.
>>
>>25628275
I understand what you mean. I use weed almost for therapeutic reasons, since I start to lose my shit when I stay sober too long, but when I was younger I used to get blazed and see shit when I closed my eyes. It was pretty intense.
>>
>>25627175
Hardest trip ive had lasted about 5 seconds when I snorted ketamine and mdma and I turned into a snake. Why do you think ket is dangerous anon, I always consider it super passive
>>
File: 1452067386111.png (241KB, 462x437px) Image search: [Google]
1452067386111.png
241KB, 462x437px
>>25627175
Succeeding in life.
>>
>>25628259
Not at all, you raging autist.

You can easily grow, synthesize, or extract drugs in the comfort of your own home if you're not a complete retard and know how to google.

Also, you can buy drugs on the darknet if you're lazy.
>>
>alcohol in shit tier

Found the underage babies.
>>
>>25628364
>>25628420

>be in class or in a restaurant or otherwise in public
>sneeze into tissue
>blue splotch that's clearly visible through the tissue

That's the real downside.
>>
>>25628420
Try taking some yohimbine extract with weed. It actually gives slight visuals, especially with closed eyes.
>>
>>25628437
Ketamine is ridiculously addictive for people with antisocial tendencies. There's a reason it's called the "psychedelic opiate"
>>
>>25628453
Kek, I have the orange 20mg pills and I always tell people it was a cheeto I couldn't swallow.
>>
md is the best

weed is overrated

alcohol > weed
>>
>>25628513
I wouldn't say weed is overrated. I used to love it.

I'd come home from work on a Friday night, open the window and get stoned out of my mind, but not before preparing a delicious plate of food to snack on. I'd zone into the weed, and then find this bountiful feast my sober self had created.

It was comfy as fuck.

At some point though, it started making me feel very paranoid and uncomfortable. I'm completely incapable of socializing while high, too. I just clam up and don't know what to do with my body.

I also kinda hate the taste.

Weed is good if you use it very occasionally, by yourself, and treat it as a reward.
>>
>God tier
Heroin
Coke
Amphetamines
Lsd

End thread
>>
>>25628665
>End thread

hurrrrrr

Of all the drugs I've taken, LSD affected me the most, with MDMA second and amphetamine the third.

Coke and heroin are drugs for morons.
>>
>>25628815
Do heroin then say that lmao
>>
>>25628910
that's exactly the point. Why would I take a drug that objectively makes people's lives worse, while making them think it's improving their lives?

That's fucking stupid.
>>
Drugs are bad for you, retard.
>>
>>25627175
>2CE
>god tier
Entire list disregarded.
>>
>>25628980
Bc it feels good and puts every other drug to absolute shame
>>
>>25629030
wtf?

2c-e is amazing. It's like a happier mescaline.
>>
I'm pretty new to recreational drugs, so far I'v tried weed, mdma, speed, 'nos', valium, codein and obviously alcohol.

MDMA is my favourite by a long shot, but I can't do it too often and the next day I feel shit.

Weed comes second, it's fantastic for just chilling out.

Speed is a weird one- I don't feel it's effects, but I act pretty differently, ended up breaking in to a building last time I did loads of speed.

Alcohol is great stuff, but we all know that, I'd rather get high than drunk though.

Looking forward to trying hallucinogens, ketamine and cocaine.

I'm wary of hallucinogens though as I'v heard that if you're not in a 'good place' mentally the trip can get bad, however with that in mind I still want to try mushrooms, LSD/ Acid and once I'm more experienced- DMT.
>>
Am prescribes for methylphenaldate
It really helps me concentrate but when I take I can feel it right away its like hot damn like an on switch
>>
>>25627175
what do you feel when you're on those drugs? im particularly interested in dmt
>>
>>25629466
>describe DMT

It's not a feeling I can describe, at least not once it gets going. It starts with some nervousness, followed by a feeling of being charged/buzzing with energy. Then the world goes a little out of focus and I lay back on my bed because holding my body up is suddenly impossible.

Feeling your ego dissolve is the most humbling thing I can possibly think of.
>>
God tier:
Testosterone
Trenbolone
Dbol
DXM
MXE
Ketamine
Shrooms
4acodmt
2cb
Oxiracetam

Good tier:
DPH
Doxylamine
Salvia
25*-NBOME
DPT
AMT
2C*
Nicotine

Kind of shitty but pragmatic tier:
Winstrol
Vyvanse
Adderall
Caffeine
Etoh
Phenibut
Klonopin
Ambien

Fuck no never again tier:
Adrol/sdrol(felt good but liver is kill)
Weed
Cannabinoids
APVP(and friends)
Brugmansia
Xanax
>>
>>25629571
>Brugmansia
>lol look at me I know about idiotic plant potions that no one actually uses
>>
>>25628507
why is that? i've never done anything besides weed
>>
>>25629571
>Edgy: The List
>>
>>25629883
It makes you feel like you're starring in your own movie. You no longer feel any worry, it's a totally self-absorbed, pleasurable experience.

Really the ultimate robot drug, but make no mistake, it is VERY addictive and can ruin your life.
>>
>>25630021
This is true, although I think benzos are up there for the most robot of drugs.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>Robot drugs:

Opiates
Dissos
Deliriants
Benzos
Sedatives/hypnotics

>Normie drugs:

>Stimulants, especially coke and speed (adderall)
Alcohol
Weed in low amounts
Ecstasy
Nicotine
Caffeine

>Hippy drugs:
Weed in large amounts
Classical psychedelics (LSD DMT psilocybin mescaline etc)
RC psychs and empathogens

>Failed normie drugs
Oxy
Fentanyl
Heroin
Methamphetamine

>Abbo drugs
Ibogaine
Aya
Mushrooms
DPT
Yohimbine
Khat
Kava
Opium

>Nigger drugs
a-PVP
PCP
Weed
Crack
Alcohol
Codeine/promethazine
>>
>>25630261
apparently I'm a failed normie, a robot, a normie, and a nigger.
>>
>>25627175
agree with most of this.

lol brings back memories of when I used to do all these drugs and more and sounded like a pretentious drugfag. how in the fuck did people want to be around me?
>>
>>25630452
I avoid talking about any of them with anyone in real life. Sometimes I wanna talk about it though, so I post here. It's validating
>>
>tfw bought ketamine for the first time Thursday and snorted it like it was cocaine

biggest mistake of my life
>>
>taking drugs alone
never have done it on my own, is it fun without other people being around?
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.