[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon, it will be getting dark out very soon! I suppose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: pls b my gf3.png (606KB, 641x477px) Image search: [Google]
pls b my gf3.png
606KB, 641x477px
>"Anon, it will be getting dark out very soon! I suppose we best construct a camp and gather wood to get a fire going! Ive heard that it gets cold out here at night!"
>>
You're right. Gather that grass, I'll grab some dirt and we'll try to make a shelter.
>>
>>25626779
how about you fuck yourself you fucking cum devouring whore and go back to your fucking bf>
>>
Oops, we didn't bring any food and we're so far from civilisation. I suppose I will have to reluctantly resort to cannibalism in order to survive. What? No, this doesn't count, this is all out of date.
>>
Why don't you get the fuCk OUT OF MY DESERT ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Don't ever try to survive with girls, it's just too hard. Even on your own is easier.
>>
File: 1452301111071.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1452301111071.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>25626779
ive played minecraft all these years I know what to do
>dig hole in mountainside
>punch bushes until dead
>use wood to make bed
>use wood to create small weak pickaxe
>dig downwards to reach rock
>use rock to create better pickaxe
>mine for iron with stone pickaxe
>mine for diamond with iron pickaxe
>mine for obsidian with diamond pickaxe
>build nether portal
>light it with flint and steel
>kill mobs, gather materials
>craft ender eyes
>make diamond armor and sword
>use eyes to find portal
>slay ender dragon
>beat game
>>
>>25627178
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN-34JfUrHY

This would be survivalism applied in real life. There's a whole world to discover outside this dark rooms, anon.
>>
>>25626779
We will have to be inappropriately intimate while sleeping for warmth. ( secretly i actually mean to say we will HUMP sexually)

There, is this the reply you wanted OP?
>>
>>25626945
Someone's projecting a bit, eh?
>>
>>25627178
You unironically deserve to be welded shut in a steel cage, and jettisoned into outer space.
>>
>>25627538
A fun way to go I guess
>>
>>25627362
whenever I try to do something constructive like this in real life, people look at me, cringe and all me a dipshit, twat, etcetera
>>
>>25627767
Move to the forest or the nearest natural and isolated biome in your area were there are not urban normies. Then find an all-natural qt and build up a civilisation using your skills, craftsmanship and her womb.
>>
>>25627362
What does a neolithic period axe have to do with the celts?
>>
Judging by the face, I feel like there's a good chance I would wake up to her chewing through my skull.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.