[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you looking for in this life robots? What would make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1280866878817.jpg (81KB, 701x482px) Image search: [Google]
1280866878817.jpg
81KB, 701x482px
What are you looking for in this life robots? What would make your life worth living? What do you want to achieve before you die?
>>
Math PhD
A fembot gf that makes me feel wanted that I can care for and enjoy spending my time with

That's all I'd need to die happy but I'll probably only get 50% of the way there.
>>
A quite, comfortable life where I don't have to work very hard to support myself
>>
I want to make it into the gaming industry. I want to be able to make a game. A good game that stands on its own. I want to be able to meet those who I look up to for making my childhood less miserable and less lonely.

I feel obligated to them for making my life somewhat better.
>>
>What are you looking for in this life?
Everything
>What would make your life worth living?
Nothing
>What do you want to achieve before you die?
Something
>>
>>25626348
>What are you looking for in this life robots?
gf
gf
gf
>>
Freedom and independence from authority and the power to support myself and those I care about.
>>
File: 1449420995237.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449420995237.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>25626348
the power to warp reality
>or infinite dubs same thing really
>>
>>25626348
>What are you looking for in this life robots?
A way out

Knowing it's not futile

Security in the knowledge that everything will be okay after death
>>
File: Clarence.png (152KB, 461x386px) Image search: [Google]
Clarence.png
152KB, 461x386px
A nice job at least
A family that won't fall apart
Life long friends
>tfw worse than clarence
>>
File: wisdom.png (123KB, 472x225px) Image search: [Google]
wisdom.png
123KB, 472x225px
>>25626348
I don't have to look because I found it. A group of cyborg friends that will always be around.

Since I met them I don't even want to be with a woman. They allowed me to become ultimately redpilled and become resistant to the subhuman scum that is known as females.

We hate everything together and discuss how life should be lived in a cynical, epicureanistic way. Our existences are literally a satire.
>>
File: Sassie.png (476KB, 1316x621px) Image search: [Google]
Sassie.png
476KB, 1316x621px
>>25627650
I loved that show. Choomah Island 2 was a blast.
>>
>>25626348
To quote a wise man..alien..eh crazy bastard
First immortality then the bitches
>>
I'm just looking for an escape out of society and to be able to just "be" for awhile, instead of chasing insane goals.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.