[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't deal with the fact all girls have had sex before.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

I can't deal with the fact all girls have had sex before. All of them have had boyfriends. All of them have kissed other guys before. It just kills me. I don't want to feel any of this.
>>
It's an injustice. What's worse is they're totally indifferent towards their privilege.
>>
>>25615598
get over it. seriously. getting a virgin is very very hard.

even the religious muslim girls get fucked in the ass before marriage.

you know what? IDGAF

why to you feel so insecure? I'm pretty sure with most girls I fucked I was the best or atleast one of the best fucks they ever had. I know that the chance that the new boyfriend of one of my exes can compare to me sexually is pretty low.

>If you are good you don't care who was there before
>>
This is just not true

I'm a grill and and I've only kissed one guy, never had sex
>>
>>25615870
>kissed one guy

Stacey gtfo.
>>
>>25615870
underageb& bIox
>>
>>25615870
Do you live in Bellingham Washington ? Wanna get married?

I'm 20 and ripped
>>
So? What makes you special that a girl would save herself for you? You cant even get a non virgin girl, which should be easier for you because all girls are sluts and you want a perfect virgin gf to fall in your lap and let you fuck her. The truth is that you're living a fantasy world and you're not so special. If you want a virgin girl go to church and even then, good lucking finding one, let alone courting her.
>>
Girls are more likely to be virgins than boys.
>>
>>25615942
that is exactly what I am saying you cunt. All of them are cunts and the chances of me getting a non virgin girl is zero.

What a dumbfuck you are
>>
>>25615870
you are proving OP's point, roastie
>>
>>25615942
burnt toast
>>
>>25615598
Religious muslim south east asian girls. Malaysians, afaik, the religious ones dont even date, its like theyre asexual.
>>
>>25615960
Have you tried?
desu
>>
>>25615957
>Girls are more likely to be virgins than boys.
Top kek

That is cause prostitutes exist. 90% of women are fuck-buddies for 10% of men.
>>
>tfw first girl was a qt virgin at 18
>tfw she broke up with me and now I'll never ever ever find another virgin
>tfw can never have a happy relationship now
>>
>>25615990
I dont want fucking roasties
>>
File: SOON.jpg (30KB, 670x438px) Image search: [Google]
SOON.jpg
30KB, 670x438px
>>25615598
>his parents couldn't afford to grow him a pure unspoiled waifu since birth in a stasis tank
>>
>>25615598
The institution of marriage used to prevent this from happening, but even that didn't really work. Men are still whores, and no one feels the need to save themselves for marriage. I like the idea of waiting until marriage, but even back in the day it sucked. People have never really been faithful or loyal. I doubt you would be faithful if you had a gf and other girls also wanted you.
>>
>>25615957
Sad but true. Can confirm with mastermind
>>
I had a girl coming over tonight to hang out but I really should bail.

I feel like it's silly for even trying to go after her when so many guys flirt with her on a daily basis.
>>
>>25615842
>everyone thinks they're the best in bed
>>
>>25615842
do you have a 12 inch dick?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.