[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waiting for something in the mail? As for me I'm waiting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 3742852_fbbbb.gif (384KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
3742852_fbbbb.gif
384KB, 500x500px
Waiting for something in the mail?

As for me I'm waiting for 2 books, 6 vinyl records and 5 SATA cables

I got 3 books already and my disk player, waiting for the rest. Most of them will arrive january 18
>>
One Book, one Star Trek next gen die cast Warbird, one PS3.
This week i already received two PS3 Games, a few other books and a tablet powercase.
>>
Pink & Teal tshirts
power adapter for laptop
more ram for my destap

but the big thing I'm waiting on is a new modem from my ISP. We got upgraded in speed from 20 megabits to 120 megabits but the old modem cant handle those speeds
>>
>>25614462

What's are your book and games?
>>
>>25614408
couple posters, trackball mouse, new forks and a 4 records
>>
HDD so I can fix my faggot gaming computer.
;_;
>>
A couple different Chinese silicone chastity cages. I'm going to wear the more comfortable and then seal the padlock with some red loktite glue. No longer will I be ruled by my dick. You can't get horny if you can't get hard. Should the impossible happen I'll just get a locksmith to very very carefully cut it off so I can get her pregnant. I had considered chemical castration but testosterone is basically what makes men good. I hate women for being evil. It would be stupid to get over them by becoming evil.
>>
>>25614552

post hidden
>>
>>25614493
Books:
White line fever, Equus, Quentin Tarantino Bio, Introduction to literary Studies.

Games:
Tomb Raider, Yakuza 3.
>>
>>25614574

Are you triggered? You know damn well testosterone is the source of all things good and estrogen all things evil. It's even reflected in our myths. Eve, Pandora, Jezebel, shit there's too many to even list.
>>
>>25614672

I hid your post because of chastity and the fact that you first wanted to castrate yourself
>>
>>25614408
Drugs from the deepweb, they've been processing for a week straight... Fuck USPS and the holiday rush.
>>
Red panda kigu
Gonna be comfy around here
>>
Drills and a boring bar
>>
Trump hat, some mandolin strings, and a scrat to hdmi adapter for my snes.
>>
>>25614840
*scart

Just tying to get some nice stuff for the new semester
>>
Bathroom scale, my first drawing tablet (Intuos Draw), and a used Britta filter from my parents
>>
>>25614749

I said I don't want to castrate myself. Do you have a reading disability?
>>
a couple of Lacoste garments
a japanese Sega Saturn
a scart cable for the Sega Dreamcast
5g of weed
>>
>>25615152

you said you wanted to
>>
500 pills of these meth mixed with amp.
100tabs of 25i
50tabs of 25b
50tabs of 25c
10g of ketamine
new jeans from the gap plus a few shirts and blouses
and a audio spiltter

canada post people are a bunch of assholes
>>
>>25615347

are you a drug dealer or something
>>
Usb to hdmi cable, uad satellite quad, couple of jackets
>>
>>25615379
on the side occasioanly. but those drugs are mostly for me.
>>
>>25614408
I'm waiting for a 29mm aeropack motor retainer.

I think that's it, although I order a lot of stuff from amazon and sometimes forget about some of it, so I could be surprised.
>>
>>25615456

that's a lot of drugs
>>
>>25615492
For some.

But for me, I can take all those tabs within 3-4 day ona binge. which is what i usually do.

the pills dont last long either, i can go though 100 in a few days.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.