[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this faggot so aggravating?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: meathead.jpg (91KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
meathead.jpg
91KB, 960x960px
Why is this faggot so aggravating?
>>
>>25613412
Who is he?

Hdjdodicjcjdjxj
>>
>>25613429
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Bilzerian
>>
>>25613448
Tfw he I am almost the same age but look like a fucking manchild.
>>
File: Ryan Deluca.jpg (60KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ryan Deluca.jpg
60KB, 720x480px
I read the story about how he slept with the CEO of bodybuilding.com's wife.

Just goes to show you men that being the nice guy is for losers, yet you retards won't listen, you're all about this bs justice or being a "hero" lul. He made hundreds of millions of dollars, hit the gym and was decent looking. He was a nice guy with status and got cucked yet you retards will read about these stories, shrug them off and think that not all women are like that.
>>
>>25613802
all men on r9k are a bunch of disgusting cucks, they're virgins who get rejected even by bottom tier women yet they think they know more about women than the Chad's who are warning them that all women are whores, no woman is loyal.

Robot will see this music video and still thinks he knows more about women (yet he can't get laid.) The people who are getting laid with 100's of women are WARNING you retards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o

R9K is ridiculous, and all deserve the cucking that comes to them if they even get that far.
>>
File: 1452117660057.jpg (47KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1452117660057.jpg
47KB, 596x628px
>mfw he got dropped from third phase BUD/S on paper for a minor range infraction but his instructors deemed him unfit for the SEAL community because he was a shitbag and nobody liked him

He was in classes 229, 238 and 239 and gets pissy when you talk about it.
>>
>>25614019
I'd rather have people not like me than missing out on all the sex he has with all those models.
>>
>>25613802
it was his ex-gf
>>
>>25613412
He's King Manlet.The only reason he even gets attention is because of how much cash he's got.
>>
File: 1452285782193.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452285782193.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
Anybody could become Chad with a rich daddy
>>
>>25613412
He isn't. What's aggravating about him
>>
>>25614409
Is that supposed to make a difference?
>>
>>25613412
I use to hate him , until I got redpilled on woman after my gf left me. Now I understand everything
>>
>>25614480
Yes... I mean who gives a fuck if some dude has your sloppy seconds?

>you autists think it matters
>>
>>25614480
are you actually retarded?

blox
>>
>>25614488

You mean you found a coping mechanism to alleviate your frustration?
>>
>>25613882
how do you go from being a cuck to a chad then?

is it even possible?
>>
>>25614473
>5'9
>living off daddy's money
>autistic social media account
>paying hookers to pose for his pictures as they probably don't give a shit about him
>thinks he's such a patriot and army tough guy despite the opposite
>chicken legs
>>
>dat "I swear I have a good jawline!!!!!!!!" sculpted beard

>>25614328

*pays to have
>>
>>25614538
>what I want to be when I grow up
>>
>>25614526
No I just understand how disgusting females are and how they are not capable of human emotions.
>>
>>25614538
Didn't he fail basic training?
>>
>>25613412
Holy shit that beard. Im fucking jelly desu senpai
>>
>>25614570

AKA a coping mechanism because you got out of a bad relationship, probably a child if divorce too.
>>
File: 1452028735430.png (121KB, 377x528px) Image search: [Google]
1452028735430.png
121KB, 377x528px
>>25614640
Look out! We got the armchair psychologist in the building
>>
>H-he only gets laid because of daddy's money!

Why are you guys continuing to labor under the delusion that women care about men's virtuous qualities? They care about money and status. Dan has both, and that's why he gets laid.
>>
>>25614591
Yep, so he lives off his days shooting cans with prostitutes and normies idolize him
>>25614616
I've seen better stubble on a hobo
>>
>>25614687
Im jelly of that hobo
>>
if you find him aggravating, it is because you allow yourself to be aggravated.

the only one that can answer your question is yourself OP
>>
>>25613802
>made hundreds of millions of dollars
Nope, he got it from Daddy.
>>
>>25614409
No, it was his wife stop spreading misinformation you cucks.

>>25614480
Don't believe him, he's just a cuck trying to make it seem not as bad.
>>25614495
It was his wife

>>25614515
His wife pal.
>>
>all these buttblasted cucks ITT
>>
>>25614529
I found redpill to have saved me. my favorite perspective from it was to accept women for what they are. It doesn't mean you have to respect them or anything like that.

but to stop wishing and whining for what they could be, acknowledge the current state of women and act accordingly.

If we're in a generation of cucks and sluts, don't get married.. don't commit unless she worships the ground you walk on (even then, approach with caution.)

Always be prepared to walk away.
I really don't give two shits if people are offended by my methods, all I care about are results, that's how I know what's right and wrong.

In this case, Dan (in the OP) knows how to treat women better than Ryan Deluca, because his wife was willing to cheat on her husband just for him.

You might think redpill and stuff is immoral, but the moment you get success, you will NEVER go back and will start thinking being a "nice guy" is what's objectively wrong (because it doesn't produce results.)

Redpill taught me to take the blame, if I get cucked it's 100% my fault.
>>
I'd hoped you people would have forgotten about it, by now. Let's look at this thread...yep, just as I thought, half of it are betas who worship the guy because they think he's just oh so neato, and call anyone who says otherwise cucks, and the other half are actually cucks, lending credence to the first group of cucks, who don't realize that by worshiping a guy who fucks girls they won't fuck, makes them cucks, themselves.
>>
>>25615215
>cuck word salad

>>25615155
>accept women for what they are
>always be prepared to walk away
as much as it makes perfect sense that the western world wants to destroy itself now, you can't really say both of these claims lmao.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.