[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to chat a woman in fb without looking like a fucking creep?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1452246085057.gif (1MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1452246085057.gif
1MB, 332x332px
How to chat a woman in fb without looking like a fucking creep?
>>
Literally all you have to do is look good.

If you're ugly, stop trying.
>>
>>25612859
I think this girl is really in to me, I just don't have a chance to strike a conversation with her due to my class schedules.
>>
>>25612845
You don't. If you don't know her in real life, a facebook message is instantly going to make her think you're a creep. And if you do know her in real life, that's where you should talk to her.
>>
>>25612913
We both know each other
>>
>>25612957
then talk to her IRL you fucking beta nigger faggot or it wont work
>>
>>25612973
Just fucking how? She's always surrounded by her friends and I barely see her in my uni.
>>
>>25612893
haha just hit her up on fb or something and be like "hay what up" and when she replies "nothing why?" just be like "nothing im just bored and wanted to talk" and if things dont fall into place from there just move on
>>
>>25612913
Bullshit.
There's a secret when hitting up on girls, both online and face to face.
Girls, especially cuteones, receive lots of attention from literally every thirsty guy they encounter in their life.
They have embarassing, creepy and cringey conversations almost every day.
The little secret I'm talking about is: don't stand back, go all the way.
As long as you aren't some super autist, you'll be fine.
Also, fake cofidence without being arrogant.
'Fake 'til you make it' is true.
>>
>>25613717
Thanks senpai I'll consider it
>>
>>25613017
Be vulnerable for once in your life.

Go up and say hi. Make up an excuse.

"Hey [Girl I want to bury my dick in] whats going on?"

<Insert questions concerning only her>
<Insert centering the conversation around her>
<Insert SPECIFIC compliments about her (ex: Your hair looks different since I last saw you. Its shorter and really draws attention to your eyes. Its lovely. [Or some other genuine compliment.]

<Insert focusing on her friends. Include them in conversations, throw some specific comments and compliments when need be, but focus on her mainly.>

<Insert just adopting your own presence. You don't have to be funny. You don't have to be attractive. Don't even have to be smart. As long as you're trying you've done your best. She can piss off if she doesn't appreciate that.>

<Insert time, romance, and more compliments down the line>

<Insert your flash drive into her USB port>

As long as you try and are willing to not bank all your hopes on one girl and you're willing to feel hurt and awkward from time to time you will be successful.

If you genuinely like her do all this, but don't let your end game be sex. Wait on it till you girlfriend her.
>>
>>25613717
"I'm bored and wanted to talk" is a sure fire way to signal that you're a boring person with nothing going on and that you essentially view her as a toy for your amusement. Don't do this.
>>
>>25612845
I don't know, talking to people either pisses me off because they'll act like morons, or depressed because I can't talk to them without getting angry at how stupid and lemming like in nature so many of them appear to act.
>>
drink a little bit but not too much and dont come off too strong but have confidence
>>
>>25614059
thx anon maybe you will break some virginity
>>
I know this ugly guy who flirts with any woman he can talk to in his social circle. From what I've seen he messages them like a gentleman then asks them for a low investment hangout like smoking up. Then he does some magic and ends up fucking them. Dude is ugly as shit so it shouldn't work but it does for him.
>>
>>25613017
Ask her for advice senpai, don't vent, but act like your confiding in her.
Girls like this.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.