[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heavy feels general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 14

File: muh fee fees.jpg (236KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
muh fee fees.jpg
236KB, 1111x597px
Post your heaviest feels. Here are mine

>You'll never make her get excited and write down "date with anon" on calendar while thinking about you all night
>that incredible smile will never be for you
>She'll never hear you knocking at the front door and coming rushing over to answer it, stopping quickly by the hallway mirror to double-check that her hair is set perfectly in the pony-tail she knows you love
>She will never hang out with you after a tired, stressful day that made her sad and just hug you and put her face in between your arm and chest and breathe deeply and fall asleep on the bed (this is all before you guys are officially dating and are still friends) and then she wakes up an hour later groggy eyed and looks up at you deeply in your eyes and she says "Anon, I really like you" and you swallow in your dry throat and choke out "I really like you too" and she moves up your body to face level and you two finally kiss deeply and she drifts back to sleep again but this time with her face in your neck and you hear her mutter "I love you anon, I always have...." and your eyes get all wet but you hold back tears because you don't want her to know how much this means to you.
>You'll never be able to give your life to someone who could take advantage of your opportunities
>You'll never get the chance to show someone how much you want to give, even if you don't know how to receive
>You'll never pleasantly surprise someone who initially underestimated you or wrote you off
>You'll never be able to speak without feeling like you're just bothering someone
>You'll never understand what it feels like for someone to want you to come somewhere, to have someone be content or cheered by just your presence
>You'll never make someone happy
>You'll never know what it's like to have someone really value you. To love you. Someone to worry about you when you are late coming home from work or the grocery store.
>>
File: 1438760485415.jpg (17KB, 900x629px) Image search: [Google]
1438760485415.jpg
17KB, 900x629px
What stage you are in now?
That's right, grief. Keep walking toward acceptance.
I fully accept my lonely fate and wish for a horrid accident to kill me.
>>
File: 1452188115747.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1452188115747.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>25614025
Me too, there is nothing left for me.
>>
>>25612771
time for another drink
>>
Anon I appreciate this thread. Like a lot of things even when you get a relationship like you describe it becomes the new normal. I was a KV 2.5 years ago and I thought I would be the happiest person if I got those things.

I've had them for 2 years now and it's still great but it's easy to forget. Like a state of sadness you really do adapt to what your normal baseline level of happiness is.

Thus thread reminds we to enjoy my good fortune and let my girl know I love her. Thanks anon
>>
File: 1432869243606.jpg (8KB, 300x272px) Image search: [Google]
1432869243606.jpg
8KB, 300x272px
>>25612771
>heaviest feels
>all love/women shit related.

Just kill yourself already, faggot.
>>
>>25614025
I'm in this extremely weid state where I'm not quite accepting the loneliness, but on the other hand I can't even begin to imagine what's it like to not be alone and have someone love you
>>
You know, if you weren't such a pussy, and actually tried to find someone instead of whining about it on the internet, maybe you'd get somewhere, faggot.
>>
File: ebin.png (35KB, 1320x164px) Image search: [Google]
ebin.png
35KB, 1320x164px
>>25612771

This post from last night, thought to truly appreciate it you needed to be there
>>
>>25612771
>All these faggots that desperately want a GF

I'm surprised you idiots are still stuck on this shit.

If you Had a Girlfriend it would be nothing like you're animes. I've had one already and it required to much effort and time and to please a bitch you need to do a million things as to where a man will have simple taste she will want the whole world.

Stop being pussys and move on you're free from being a vagina slave and have more money/time then the average balding Chad
>>
>>25614201
Good for you anon, it's nice to see someone who made it to the other side.
I hope you have a great day.
>>
File: 1450069999863.png (410KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1450069999863.png
410KB, 1024x576px
>>25612771
I just want an anime gf. Fuck "real girls", 3DPD and whatnot. I just want a smooth skin, qt, neko/kitsune/etc gf with a fluffy tail who will abuse me and love me at the same time.
>>
>>25614691
Get real comfy you will get nothing until 2050
>>
>>25614800
>Implying he won't have killed himself by then
>>
File: 1416414481565.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1416414481565.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>25614800
>implying I plan on living that long
>>
>>25614839
>>25614829
What did I fucking tell you?
>>
>you will never commit suicide together with your girlfriend, so you can be together forever
>>
>>25614235
just this. op you just sound thirsty as fuck
>>
>>25612771
women don't matter anon. existence is all you got really
>>
>>25612771
How am I even supposed to sleep tonight having read that :'(
>>
File: 1452260812231.png (34KB, 450x367px) Image search: [Google]
1452260812231.png
34KB, 450x367px
>Tfw extroverted robot
>Love trying new things
>Going to new places
>Meeting new people and making friends
>But can't because i'm an autist
>Always drive people away because i'm distrusting and have been hurt too many times
>Doomed to be a lonely shut-in, when the only thing I really want is to have friends and see the world
>Still hope every day, that things will change and I won't be alone anymore
It's only been 2 years, i'm only 21. I still have my whole life ahead, r-right guys?
>>
File: confused_doc_rivers.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
confused_doc_rivers.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>25614025
>don't want to die
>don't want to live
>>
>>25615094
>just want to browse dank memes
>>
File: I_HAVE_NEVER_SEEN_A_VAGINA.png (213KB, 600x887px) Image search: [Google]
I_HAVE_NEVER_SEEN_A_VAGINA.png
213KB, 600x887px
>>25612771
What made you this way anon?
Who hurt you?
How can we help?
>>
>>25615061
i'm also a 21 years robot and i have a sort of extroverted personality, at a first moment i seem very introvert, emotionless, cold and really boring, but when i have confidence with someone i completely transform myself in a different person, open, a little crazy and fun

But years of loneliness are driving me crazy (actually 6 years without a friend) and now i'm utterly autistic and i've lost all hope to have a little social life.

Next year i'm going to move to another town, pherhaps my life will change a bit, so you should do anon. You aren't fucked up yet. Keep trying and don't listen to r9k memes
>>
File: neko_girl_by_sachicolate-d54rq3u.png (616KB, 751x1063px) Image search: [Google]
neko_girl_by_sachicolate-d54rq3u.png
616KB, 751x1063px
>>25614691
you can have that for 599$ anon

oculus rift + custom maid here you go
>>
File: 1452276807646.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1452276807646.png
42KB, 846x592px
G-g-guys don't let this feel tread die... we haven't had one of these in a while p-p-please...
>>
>>25615257
Also don't hang your happiness on being accepted by other people. People more often than not, are terrible and self-serving so you will only be giving yourself misery. Be thankful when you meet people who are good because they're rare.
>>
>>25615439
i will never hang my happines on being accepted, i've always prefered focusing on my hobbies and my studies, but you can't be happy alone anon
>>
>>25615512
>but you can't be happy alone anon
Yes you can
>>
>>25615523
This is only a stupid r9k meme. Human beings need a little of social relationship or they will go crazy. I've become questioning my mental sanity everyday for at least one year. Being alone is very sad
>>
>>25615439
Not the guy you replied to, but where are all the good people?
Because so far all I've found are immature shitbags and a few very talented imitations of good people.

Just so you know, guys, some people are Picassos at pretending to be people of substance and virtue. I thought I had an eye for seeing through the fakers, but some of them have taken it into a whole new level. Not only are these people polite, you never hear them badmouthing anyone, but they also recognize and acknowledge real kindness in people. When they talk to you, they're able to emulate having insight by carefully quoting the most obscure texts they've read on the topic.

They'll have you thinking they're damn near saints before (if ever) the truth is revealed to you. And it won't happen because they allowed it, it will happen because you did something they didn't expect and weren't prepared for. Only then will you see that their world truly was only a stage.

Here's how good they are: I, having seen the grim reality, still have my doubts about whether it could be just an act or if I'm just missing some extenuating circumstances. Being able to run this kind of game on people is psychopath tier.
>>
>>25614499
Well I was there, and I obtained some pretty rare Elliots.
>>
>>25615416

>be 18
>blink
>22

W-what fucking happened?
>>
>>25615662
i agree with you that most of the people are just dumbasses, immature or "bad", but we need to interact with them if you want to fell good. You don't have to spent the whole with other people
>>
>>25615926
Man, I don't know. You aren't/can't be yourself with those people. You have to put on a mask, hold your tongue when they try to pass off dumb shit as something insightful, and smile and nod when they say something you profoundly disagree with.
>>
Hatsukoi Shinjuu
>tfw no gf to sucide with you
>>
>>25614025
It's a paradox actually, if i were enough to hang myself, i would have been able to do stuff, to act on it. But then, i just sit idle by the computer screen wishing life to be over.
It doesn't matter if i die now by accident or 30 years laters through disieses, myself won't change. My death would mean the same.
>>
>>25615339
>tfw I was content having a waifu but now it doesn't cut it anymore, in fact everything anime disgusts me, same with vidya
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.