[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>american truck simulator will be released in less than a month

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1417997878759.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1417997878759.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>american truck simulator will be released in less than a month
>>
>>25612309
looks pretty boring
>>
>>25612362
you obviously never played euro truck sim
>>
can't wait to get high and ignore schoolwork by playing it
>>
Isn't America all straight lines though? Why would that be fun?
>>
File: ha7parbF.jpg (7KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
ha7parbF.jpg
7KB, 195x195px
>>25612414
i will be high as shit driving across america listening to old opie and anthony clips
>>
File: Interstate17downhill_thumb.jpg (119KB, 429x571px) Image search: [Google]
Interstate17downhill_thumb.jpg
119KB, 429x571px
>>25612432
America, one of the most diverse countries on earth, is not all straight lines
>>
>>25612453
>opie and anthony clips
>BASED
I thought I was the only one who did that. I listen to old Oand A from their hayday on youtube. O and Jim is shit. It is stupid Anthony got fired.
>>
>>25612453

opie and anthony are useless faggots
>>
Can I play as a drunken truck driver who listens to country music and is also part of the KKK?
>>
>>25612453
That sounds nice 2 years ago, now that both Opie and Anthony are faggots its unlistenable
>>
>>25612309
Srs, what's the appeal of them? I got bored after about an hour and then tried to crash the trucks as hard as i could.
>>
>hear ETS2 is comfy
>try it out
>almost have a heart attack trying to stay in the same lane and follow the speed limit and not crash at the same time
>some tit in the opposite lane tries to overtake while I'm coming round the bend and gets 50% damage on my truck and goods
No fuck this game
>>
>>25612472
>It is stupid Anthony got fired.

Yeah, I thought that was one of the dumbest things I ever heard.

Say racist shit on the radio, get paid millions of dollars.
Say racist shit on twitter, get fired from your radio job.

Sure, that makes perfect sense.
>>
File: 1452225662020.jpg (554KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1452225662020.jpg
554KB, 1080x1920px
>>25612758
Yuro truck simulator is soothing as fuck,
>driving down amsterdam at night
>listening to your music
>low traffic so you can just go as you please
>checking out the scenery at night as you cruise down the road
>being inside a spacious and comfy looking truck
It would be incroyable if it could go multiplayer, sharing a truck with your bro and just simulating what its like to drive around yurop
>>
>>25612886
Looks like there's multiplayer:
https://youtu.be/RhCrJE2ZNds?t=1h2m8s
>>
>>25612575

I don't think they can control who plays their game anon
>>
The trick to ETS2 comfy mode is not to haul heavy cargo or make obscenely long trips. Having a nice light delivery lets you brake quickly in case you get cut off, overall the truck handles much better.

Short trips are nice because the parking bonuses are good money/xp.

Once you have $100k+ start buying the cheapest truck in the game over and over for your AI drivers. At this point you want your in-game driver to be comfy too. Pull over to rest stops, parking lots and garages as sleep as much as possible. Once you're well rested you can fast travel between garages and time will go by, netting you quick income.

Now for ultimate comfy mode: you'll be making your income from other drivers, you no longer need to worry about hauling cargo at all. Set your truck up however you like (lots of headlights and the axle set up to steer the way you like) and just drive from city to city discovering new garages and truck dealers so you can expand your business.
>>
>>25613175
Shhh don't give the sjws any ideas...
>>
File: smugwojakjoystick.png (54KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakjoystick.png
54KB, 800x400px
>>25612309
This is a higher form of entertainment that wagecucks will never know.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.