[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I doing this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 16

File: mushyasfuck.jpg (285KB, 851x549px) Image search: [Google]
mushyasfuck.jpg
285KB, 851x549px
I... am dating a guy who doesn't work consistently for 2 years now, we are "engaged." We have a roommate, he does contract work with his dad, but because of the winter months he is not working... I work anywhere from 30-50 hours a week... He does not clean, he does not pay attention to me when I get home. The dishes are dirty, there's trash everywhere... I live in a trailer. He continuously accuses me of cheating when I'm not, I go to my mom's to get away from this, all he wants to do (along with my roommate) is play League of Legends, my "fiance" claims to of quit his most recent job because of his ankle, it is... very swollen, it's the size of a baseball, but... he hasn't worked consistently before, even when this was not an issue. He was talking about leaving to go to the beach to spin fire at a tourist attraction, like a renaissance fair but with pirates...

What do you think? I've tried to leave before, I love him very much, but this shit is ridiculous... There's gnats everywhere, we don't have trash pickup, there's plumbing problems here, and the lights don't work in the one functioning bathroom.

He monitors everything I do, in fact, he'll probably see this. We have had several violent incidents... Even with me working, we are two months behind on rent, I feel like he'd want nothing to do with me if I did not work. All of his previous girlfriends, were much... much hideous, I feel like he was using them, he just wants a woman to take care of him... Which, I can not do... I am much thinner and more attractive than his previous gfs, I think it makes him insecure. He is balding and has bad teeth, but he is tall and has an attractive face. Should I... just walk away? We've both been physically and verbally abusive to each other... I want to give the fuck up.
>>
You should get the fuck off my board normie
>>
>>25611863
OP here, I am not a normie.... REEEE etc, I browse 4chan all the fucking time and I have spergy symptoms
>>
Fuck off you dumb fucking roastie
>>
Leave him. The ree-Rees will be mad bc they see themselves in the guy
>>
>>25611892
OP here, "roasties" are channers too, I've been browsing 4chan since 2008, God damn it.
>>
leave him OP

He sounds like a lazy slob who wants a mummy gf that will work, clean, and feed him tendies whilst he plays League of Legends.
>>
>>25611916
Show us your Arby's sandwich or fuck off.
>>
Mmmmhm girl he be bad news girl mmhm.

*snap snap snap*

I work. I make pretty decent money . I want a gf. But nope you hooked up with a complete degenerate.
>>
"fiance"
>plays league of legends

lmao leave the dumb kid op and tell him to grow up.
>>
>>25611840
If his only redeeming qualities that he has a nice face and is tall then you need to get your fucking vagina in check and leave him. Stop being a pathetic victim.
>>
>>25611911
If he really loved me, he wouldn't be putting me in a situation where I had to support him like this. I was fine when we were living separate and I saw him on the weekends... How does he not feel guilty about me buying everything? Ignoring me when I get home from work? Playing LoL for HOURS... While I'm at work? No text message?! No... "Hey, I miss you, hope your day is going okay." NO NOTHING?! I come home.... to two guys playing League, a mess...
>>
>>25611916
ask /adv/, they're there exactly for normie problems like yours
>>
>>25611950
He actually wants to pimp me out on twitch, have me play LoL with my tit's pushed up, for money. Yet he flipped the fuck out when he saw me on a tinychat room one time...
>>
>>25611959
Sounds like your average housewife
>>
>>25611919
this, or he wants to commit suicide/is depressed and uses mundane things like video games and pirate roleplaying shit as escapism
>>
>>25611840
Do you fuck the room mate?
>>
>should I leave this abusive relationship

Of course not. Why would you even consider doing something like that?
>>
>>25611990
One time I left, for 2 weeks or so, immediately... he had a job, he seems to only work when I leave... His cousin is the same way.
>>
>>25612001
No, no I don't... which I worry he thinks such. My roommate, has a very terrifying baby-mamma, his daughter was here for a while... I would not touch him with a ten foot pole, he fucks with nasty bitches, he is nice though and cleans, but I would never sleep with him. I'm actually trying to hook him up with someone.
>>
>>25612036
>I'm actually trying to hook him up with someone.
kill yourself
>>
>>25612036
If he's not here and my roommate is, I usually leave, to avoid that awkwardness....
>>
>>25611990
are you projecting anon-kun? hugs u

if he has threatened suicide that is very abusive behavior and a pretty good indicator that you should GTFO asap
>>
>>25612048
Why?!... he's lonely.... shit, I mean, I have "friends" that'd potentially want to date him.
>>
>>25612055
He has threatened suicide once, but I didn't take it seriously, shit, I've threatened suicide too.
>>
>>25611840
You live in a trailer, you live in filth. Rather than fixing these mistakes you post on a Laotian Salamander swapmeet forum looking for "advice".

You don't deserve advice. You are filth. Go drink drain-o until you understand that you are too far gone to save.
>>
>I'm a girl btw :))))))

Kill your self whore
>>
>>25612096
The fact that you are replying to my post, just proves that you are at equal levels of "filth" or lesser. You probably live with your mom, and if you damn don't you're a desperate piece of 30 year old shit working cuck-wage. Fuck off.
>>
You look like a man in the right photos OP
>>
>>25612112
Did I ever fucking give that comment, you faggot? I started the thread blatantly projecting that I am female, there was no "btw I r grill" go fuck yourself.
>>
>>25612147
Maybe so, but I still have a cunt and you're still a sexless 4channer.
>>
>>25611840
You're an idiot.

Is that really your thought process? He's tall and has an attractive face so you'll stay with him? What the fuck is wrong with you.

I hope you continue having a shitty life.
>>
>>25612055
no, i usually prefer drugs for my escapism
>>
>>25612161
>you're still a sexless 4channer.
Why do women always reply like this? is it a lack of intelligence?
>>
>>25611881
browsing 4chan doesnt make you a robot
>>
you're not a robot, get out roastie
>>
>>25611840

Just walk away

...if it were only so easily
>>
>>25612076
People get what they desseeve in life, maybe not rich people but that's besides the point. Chances are you are living in trash because you are trash and you can't escape that, you crave the abuse and the drama and even if you manage to leave you will find yourself in the same situation again with dumbster Chad and the trash babys
>>
>>25612123
Nah, independently wealthy cuz daddy. Still realize you're a welfare queen in the making. Please, go snort 12 lines of boric acid.
>>
Do Americans really live in trailers?
>>
>>25612161
I hope you get beaten for this comment, have no doubt in your mind my life is miles better than yours
>>
>>25612171
No, because you verbally attack us calling us whores, what kind of response do you expect? When you comment on a thread in such a manner, it makes us assume such. I am not a whore slinging my pussy around, you dumb fuck. I just want a steady bf who doesn't take advantage of me. Responding to me in this way only proves further that I am right about you, get cucked.
>>
>>25612225
yes. every single one.
>>
He could atleast make an attempt to clean the house it he isn't working. It's not that hard. Fuck him, walk away from this scrub nigga.
>>
>>25612238
>because you verbally attack us calling us whores
Because women are whores and would leave a normal guy at the drop of a hat for a upgrade.
>>
>>25612238
FatRoastie detected.
>>
>>25612238
That's not what you want tho, you want to live in filth and dream about a knigh in shining armor that comes rescuing you. How else did you find yourself in this situation? Where you kidnapped? This way you get to cry about how awful your life is to everyone forever
>>
>>25612236
You very well might have a better life than me, but you are still a sexless, friendless, gamer nerd who wastes his time insulting females on 4chan... Sounds very lonely. Shit, even no matter how bad off I get, my family still loves me... can you say the same? Probably not...
>>
>>25612238
Why haven't you already dumped him?

Is it because you are ugly?
Is it because you're supremely fucked up?
Is it because you can't do much better?

Fuck outta here uggo!
>>
>>25612286
You sound bitter as fuck.
No surprise considering you are human garbage.
>>
>>25612285
I don't dream of a knight rescuing me, I dream of... not wanting anybody at all, and being completely confident in myself, in my being, without the approval of the male sex.
>>
>>25612286
You are projecting your boyfriend on me
I have 3 friends left even tho I don't get to see them much
I am sexless tho but you can't hold that against me, you are a woman all you need to do is open your legs
I don't play much videogames, I draw and 3d model and play the piano too.
My family does love me tho, I get to see them and not dump all my problems on them every time, I don't treat them as my scape route
>>
>>25612292
>Is it because you are ugly?
If OP is the girl in the photo than she is unattractive.
>>
Sup, Patricia?

Just to let you know, everyone is laughing at your recent engagement to Phil. Seriously, are you really this much of a fucking idiot? The details you left out were:

>he was dishonorably discharged from the army
>he has a felony on his record
>he's "1%" native american, therefor he's an indian. Guess what? Look into your family tree on your mom's side. Since we're cousins with moms who are sisters, you know we're a minimum 15% native american
>theres a reason why you and him didn't win custody of his kids, you cuck
>on that note: why haven't you questioned why him qnd his ex-wife divorced. Protip: look into his felony record. You have a degree in Criminal Justice. You know how to look into it.
>You won't get that federal job due to you being associated with the loser.
>To add to it: you allowed him to bring in niggers into your mon's home that has multiple felonies; that's not going to look good for you.
Do I need to go on?
>>
>>25612292
I'm not considered ugly, at least for my area. It's more about me being supremely fucked up. Where do you get the nerve to call me uggo? Just because you are anonymous? I am... "okay" but I am definitely not ugly, especially not for a guy who browses 4chan. Many of you guys have delusionally high standards when you're either uggo or average, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>25612329
I'm not Patricia dude, I guess I look like Patricia to you? -shrug-
>>
>>25612332
>I'm not considered ugly, at least for my area.
Do you live in the deep south or something? because you look like a teenage boy.
>>
>>25611840
Dump the piece of shit
>>
File: noam-chomsky-terrorism.jpg (82KB, 500x695px) Image search: [Google]
noam-chomsky-terrorism.jpg
82KB, 500x695px
Sounds like you feel trapped. What a complacent lazy fuck of a person. I don't do much but everything around me is spotless. Get out op, and also for being a girl and coming here kill yourself
>>
>>25612304
I have bad news for you then. You are a woman and a woman you will ever be. There is no way you will be happy without a man.
You are also a trashy woman wich is the worst kind of woman, you don't really want to be happy, you may have some desire to escape your situation, I did and I'm now living alone even tho I'm still a neet
>>
>>25612304
Then start achieving that and get the fuck off the internet. alll you are doing is trying to earn sympathy points to stimulate the accomplishment bits in your brain, conscious or unconsciously.

Get.
Off.
The.
Internet.

And go fucking make your life what you want it to be.
Unless you are a fatty-roastie in which case wallow in your pig-pen, you fucking animal.
>>
>>25612197
Did I ever claim I was a fucking "robot?" I am just a girl who browses 4chan, simple as that. Nowhere did I say I was "fembot" or a "femanon" OR ANYTHING! In that nature, so you can fuck off.
>>
File: 76435745745.png (94KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
76435745745.png
94KB, 396x385px
>>25612332
>Many of you guys have delusionally high standards when you're either uggo or average
We already know this you disgusting whore
>>
>>25612392
If you're a girl who just browses 4chan why are you on /r9k/?
>>
>>25612383
Telling a woman to do something other than complain and expect things to fix themselves on their own
>>
>>25612392
Taking things exceedingly personally is symptomatic of solipsism.

A tragically common trait in womenkind, because they are told they are special their whole lives.
>>
>>25612409
this
>>>/adv/
>>
>>25612383
I'm not trying to earn sympathy, that is where you are mistaken. I am just expressing what I am going through subjectively and seeing other people's opinions. As you can see, all the responses in the thread have not been sympathetic, in fact, they've been brutally honest and often demeaning, which, I don't expect less or better from 4chan. This is the LAST place I'd fish for sympathy for, please.
>>
>>25612460
You are just feeding your victim complex, what happened? Did you guys have a fight and he left? Are you looking for someone to keep fighting with? Are we your abuse cucks?
>>
>>25612409
Because I thought this would be a more appropriate place than advice, I am looking for a more open discussion than advice.... I want insults and critique, I want r9k's input, not ass petting, I like to argue.
>>
>>25612499
This is a place full of people who don't have contact with females, why would this be a good place to ask anything relating to a relationship?
>>
>>25612494
How is this statement "feeding my victim complex"? I clearly expressed that I'm not looking for sympathy, just opinions. And, no... I am not looking to cuck you, you do that by yourself.
>>
>>25612499
>I like to argue
You keep telling us we are shit and we fit into your shit mold because we post here but what about the kind of women who posts here? I'm going to assume you have bpd and daddy problems and just because you are trash I'm going to assume you think you are better than all the trash around you but you are not
>>
>>25612460
The fact that you want to TALK ABOUT IT instead of fixing it leads us to be entirely incapable of respecting you.

>complaint
Solution
>Why it won't work
Alternate solution
>take it personally

Please, you are not mature enough for real life.
>>
>>25612525
There are people here who aren't 20 something virgins, r9k is more diverse, not everyone is the same, especially with the reddit influx, 4chan has changed.... it's not all sexless women hating NEETs anymore.
>>
>>25612531
No, you came here to pick up a fight with robots because you are powerless in real life so you come here looking for virtual people you are not afraid of for consequence free fighting
>>
>>25612562
27 married normie reporting for duty.

I just Need something to do after she falls asleep on Friday overnight because I don't like vidya and am between novels.
>>
>>25612537
I don't think I'm better than anyone, several of you have came at me in an insulting manner, so I insult you back... go figure? And you are just stooping to the petty, sarcastic level I was earlier, making baseless assumptions. What do you expect me to do? When someone calls me a whore and trash without me insulting them first? Shit? Ohhh, did I hurt your little bitty babby NEET feelings? Cause you sure as shit didn't hurt mine. Do you need a hug?
>>
>>25612555
All trash is the same, as long as she stays with him she gets to be the one who is too good for him and everyone wonders why doesn't she leave him. She wouldn't be able to do that with Chad, she is probably insecure too and wonders if Chad would even look her way because she has no self esteem
>>
>>25612600
By your logic, you don't belong here either...
>>
>>25612610
Roastie mad cuz her life sucks because she never put in effort hoping her 6/10 Midwest (3/10 elsewhere) looks would get her further in life.

I felt bad for you, until you started throwing a childlike tantrum.
>>
>>25612644
>until you started throwing a childlike tantrum.
This is actually how females behave when they can't get their way.
>>
>>25612627
I like how you assume I want Chad just because you're cucked by Stacy constantly, lol... You're a little bitch. Not every female wants Chad. Keep getting cucked by Stacy.
>>
>>25612610
Please continue I'm enjoying this greatly.
>you don't know anything about me
I know my trash
There is a reason you came here, to post this here and that's because you were looking to be insulted and you were looking to pick up a fight. There is another board for this and you know it
>>
File: 7457454894.jpg (31KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
7457454894.jpg
31KB, 433x419px
>>25612656
>Not every female wants Chad
Bull fucking shit
>>
>>25612638
I don't. I come here to laugh at losers to make myself feel better about my mediocre lice, that I had a 50/50 chance to become and once in a while chime in with anonymous advice.
>>
Why do women come here? We know all about your kind.

Is it all just for the (you)'s?
>>
>>25612644
When,, and where did I throw a child-like tantrum? Please point it out? People in this thread automatically called me a whore, etc. I just responded back in a way to defend myself? Just like... dare I say, a "man" on 4chan would? You're full of shit, and you don't have any room to talk about being childish, frankly, you're wasting your precious time om my thread. If you were such a mature adult, you wouldn't be reading this, you wouldn't be replying to this, you'd be working on becoming an engineer or some shit, so... get off your high horse.
>>
>>25612656
>I'm not like all the other girls
I love the fact that you ignored the other half of the post, it means I hit the nail. How much did it hurt? BTW I know you don't want Chad, all you want is attention just like all the other girls but the difference is that you want it from the wrong people.
You still know you are trash do so you know you don't desseeve better
>>
>>25612708
Funny you mention that.

I am an engineer.

Tantrum = not ignoring trolls

It's called "letting it roll off your back". Adults do this all the time, childish non-career women stereotypically do not. Thanks for the confirmation.
>>
>>25612718
Oh? The part about me being a "midwest 3/10?" Psh, if you're taking the time to reply to this thread, obviously you think more of me. You just want to put me down. And yeah? I like attention? You don't hurt my feelings. Oh... and I want attention from the wrong people... you're giving attention, does that mean you consider YOURSELF "the wrong people"?
>>
>>25611840
bad attempt/10
>please die
>>
>>25612755
Even if you are studying to be an engineer, if you're on here, arguing with people about personal petty problems and projecting, you are still childish. Clearly you are just as emotionally damaged as the rest of us, but good at math.
>>
>>25611840
Thank god this post isnt real because anyone this stupid is a walking cancerous tumour
>>
>>25612757
>you consider yourself the wrong people
I obviously do, I'm also your type. Why don't you come live with me? Im someone who would never give you an ounce of respect just like you always wanted
>>
>>25612757
Yeah, accuse me of slander because of something someone else typed on an anonymous message board.

You are literally treating 4+ people's replies as coming from the same person.

(I'm the one that has been sensible and nice, and even I'm done with you)
>>
>>25612757
>IF YOU DONT CARE THEN WHY ARE YOU REPLYINGGG HMM
jesus what a dumb cunt
>>
>>25612804
>you are treating 4 people as the same poster
Shhhh she is finally fighting back against her boyfriend except we aren't her boyfriend and she isn't even winning
>>
>>25612785
Not studying.

Employed for 7+ years as an engineer and married, I'm just very judgemental and deem you a piece of shit.
>>
>>25612213
>people get what they deserve in life

kill urself
>>
>>25611881
>not a normie gais
>i browse 4chin all the time gais
>i have mental illness
>am i robot now?
get the fuck out, fucking normie. how is it so hard to understand? if you're a bitch, you're a normie. leave my fucking board, normie
>>
>>25612825
Then why waste your time here...?
>>
Idk about any of you but if I was a woman working with a man that didn't I'd find myself a new man.

Life is too short to be dragged down by losers
>>
>>25612868
But anon she is a looser too that's the whole point of this thread
>>
>>25612861
I have never claimed I was a damn robot or that I wasn't a normie. I'm a fairly functional "normie" I have spergy behaviors, but I pass to a normie to you guys just because I have a vagina, even though everyone else finds me eccentric, annoying, and psycho.
>>
>>25612862
Because if it wasn't for lucking into my wife at 17, I'd be like the rest of these sperglords

Half laughing at manchildren, half helping them grow up.

I need something to do after the wife gets preggo-sleepy and I'm drunk.
>>
>>25612888
>everyone finds me annoyng, eccentric and a psycho.
And you wonder why you can't find a good husband,
>>
>>25612888
>but I pass to a normie to you guys just because I have a vagina
You could get a 10/10 Chad to fuck your brains out for free.
>>
>>25612868
It's not so much that he does not work, but the fact that I am paying for all of his shit and he doesn't clean or pay any attention to me when I get off from work...
>>
>>25612213
>People get what they desseeve in life
You really dont
>>
>>25612888
>OP here, I am not a normie.... REEEE etc, I browse 4chan all the fucking time and I have spergy symptoms
>I am not a normie
>am not a normie
>not a normie
>a normie
>normie
get the fuck out you fucking dumb normie. no one gives a shit about your autistic looking husband, and your inbred looking ass either

>having a vagina
>browsing r9k
>pick one and only one
>>
>>25612915
What for? So he can never call me back? I don't just want sex, you idiot. I like committed relationshits.
>>
>>25612923
Yeah you do and BTW drop this obsession you have with Chad, at this point you sound like you are jealous of the women that get to sleep with him
>>
>>25612939
I will tell you what you should do, you should get pregnant that will solve things
>>
>>25612919
Make your intentions clear, with WORDS TO HIS FACE.

Leave if he doesn't treat you like a special snowflake Mr Rodgers told you that you were that, for some godforsaken reason you think you deserve.
>>
>>25612935
I am a normie but not a normie at the same time, okay.
>>
>>25612975
You have more autism than all of r9k combined.
just fucking leave
>>
>>25612919
So he doesn't contribute? Ultimatum or leave him in the dust. If he's comfortable with the way his life is you aren't going to "save" him.

No contribution = no relationship cause it's a two way street and nothing is coming your way. Don't try to justify staying with him, he is, by your own admission, a leech of your emotions, time, and money
>>
>>25612975
If someone ever failed at being a notmie that's you
Normie job
Not normie life
>>
>>25612972
I don't expect to be treated like a special snowflake, I just want him to clean since he's not working and pay attention to me when I get off from work, he has 8 hours to play league, why should he be playing it when I get off from work?! He has my car the whole time, and doesn't even text me to check up on me or anything.
>>
>>25612992
>leech
try conqueror

you must have zero self respect OP because he completely owns you
he does nothing for you, has no intention of doing anything for you and never has and you still can't bring yourself to leave him because you hate yourself. you're garbage and you know it and you think you deserve this
>>
>>25612992
You keep assuming she can leave.
She may not be happy but she is damm well getting exactly what she wants
>>
>>25613012
If be did all these things you would leave him tho
>>
>>25612992
But I love him......... I can't just leave without a backup bf
>>
>>25613019
I'm certainly not getting what I want from this, well... most of it I am not getting. I want him, I want the sex, but I'd like space and for him to be financially independent. I have tried to leave before, he kept dragging me back in, because I still "love" him.
>>
>>25613062
>I want the sex
FUCK OFF
REEEE
>>
>>25613048
Nice try, and... Shit, I don't need a "back up bf" I could get a bf IMMEDIATELY, if I left him / he left me, but I don't want that. If things do not work with him I'd rather be alone for quite a long time.
>>
>>25613088
His cock isn't big, if that's what you're thinking.
>>
fake and gay
sage
>>
>>25612945
You get what you work for but you can get fucked over far worse than the work you put in. Meaning... Oh I dont know.... That you dont get what you deserve?
>>
>>25613100
How big is it senpai?
>>
>>25613012
One: You shouldn't be texting at work. DO YOUR FUCKING JOB AND DONT FUCK WITH YOUR PHONE.

Two: if this is a repeat offense, talk to him and not to us. Are you so scared of confrontation IRL you'd rather talk to a hive of scum and villainy than him?

I refuse to help those who will not help themselves.

You. Are. A. Fucking. Failure.
>>
File: 18hhhbdx09sggjpg.jpg (11KB, 158x216px) Image search: [Google]
18hhhbdx09sggjpg.jpg
11KB, 158x216px
The words "tried to leave"
Ha ha...............ha
>>
>>25611840
Stacygo home. Fuck off for ever. Go go get out whore.
>>
>>25613118
First of all, I am not at work, you idiot. Second of all, yes, I would rather talk to a hive of scum, last time I tried to talk to him things went really bad, they always do. Thanks for calling me a failure, btw... when you make a baseless assumption that I am posting at work for some reason?!
>>
Be my GF i'll be a better bf I promise. I have a good job and I'll love you more
>>
>>25613117
if i had to guess...about tree fiddy
>>
File: wojak.png (44KB, 801x712px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
44KB, 801x712px
Leave the kid and come live with my at my apartment. No rent lol
>>
>>25613129
Aw, thanks for calling me a Stacy! That boosts my self esteem very much! good job!
>>
>>25611840
Nice blog post op! I think you mistook the ch0n for your tumblr though. "He always thinks I'm cheating". Yet here you are talking about wanting to hook up with someone else, why don't you let the guy off the hook easy and just break up with him instead of cucking him and destroying him. Assuming this isn't bait, man I don't get why women have 0 concept of loyalty and respect.
>>
>>25613173
>man I don't get why women have 0 concept of loyalty and respect.
wild animals are incapable of respect and loyalty.
>>
>>25613117
Average? I guess? I've never really measured it, but I'm quite happy with it, it's banana shaped, up curved, I quite like it... I don't know, it makes me happy.
>>
>>25613144
YOU WANT HIM TO CHECK UP ON VIA TEXT WHILE YOU ARE WORKING

I cannot make my assumption any more substantial.

Idiot.
>>
>>25613173
WHERE on fucking EARTH did I mention in that post that I wanted to hook up with somebody else?! YOU ARE READING THINGS THAT ARE NOT THERE! If things fail with him, I don't want anyone else.
>>
>>25611840
>>>/adv/
Wrong board you fucking slut
>>
Roastie getting toastie ITT
>>
>>25613144
Dude's saying you shouldn't use your phone at work, not that you are right now roastie
>>
>>25613198
I have a 15 minute break and a 20 minute break?! You do realize there are breaks at work?! OH THAT'S RIGHT! you don't work! YOU ARE AN RK9 NEET! HUUUR
>>
>>25613226
>If things fail with him, I don't want anyone else.
You honestly don't deserve to be with another human
>>
File: aged-black-angus-roast-beef[1].jpg (50KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
aged-black-angus-roast-beef[1].jpg
50KB, 350x250px
WHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

ROASTIE ALERT

ALL PERSONNEL REQUESTED IN SECTOR 25611840
>>
>>25613256
Says someone who has never met me, or doesn't even know what I'm like, or capable of.
>>
>>25613271
This thread is honestly enough for me to realise you are a pathetic human being and should kill yourself.
>>
File: Hot-Roast-Beef-Sandwiches[1].jpg (134KB, 1000x690px) Image search: [Google]
Hot-Roast-Beef-Sandwiches[1].jpg
134KB, 1000x690px
GETTING TOASTY IN HERE
>>
>>25613250
Where I work they don't do breaks. America must be nice....

Either way, clearly you are posting on a Malaysian sockpuppet stock exchange instead of solving your own problems like an adult.

Have fun fulfilling the meme that women are nothing more than helpless children, I'm so fucking done trying to snap you back to reality.

-normie out
>>
>>25613283
What makes you jump to such a harsh judgement of me?
>>
File: le millenom girl.jpg (19KB, 290x481px) Image search: [Google]
le millenom girl.jpg
19KB, 290x481px
>>25611840
leave him and find a beta provider you dumb roastie
>>
File: 1449193328155.png (135KB, 483x442px) Image search: [Google]
1449193328155.png
135KB, 483x442px
I don't understand.
Why are you with him. Do you admire his dreams/ aspirations? Does he have some kind of hidden potential you'd like to see him complete?

Or is it because you're a dumb cunt who needs to be liked by everyone. Someone who is bothered/ upset when someone doesn't remember an interaction with you- someone who feels uncomfortable if there's negative emotion involved with/ around you.

Does the fact that he's worthless but still doesn't take the time to appreciate you just trick your dumb little stacy brain into thinking you need his approval? That somehow you're below him? That you need to please him?

Jesus, you've got a worse fundamental personality than the beta faggots who hate women. You're not chaotic or delusional pathetic, you're submissive + delusional pathetic.
And despite all that, you can STILL get the perfect well-adjusted and good personality man with no effort whatsoever.
>>
AWW SHIT SHE'S FUCKING OOZING EVERYWHERE MAN
>>
>>25611840
/adv/ here,
Stay on /r9k/ please. We don't need you over here.
>>
>>25613187
You are pretty much the only person who's replied to me in a concisive, honest way. You've been the only person who has been helpful, and I appreciate it a lot. I do realize this thread I created is a troll magnet, but... still. Thank you.
>>
>>25613351
>the only person who's replied to me in a concisive, honest way
are you fucking serious

more like the only one who stroked your fat ego
holy shit
>>
>>25613328
I am extremely attached to him, and he's made threats to blackmail me with videotapes and getting me fired from my job, etc. He has publically humiliated me before on facebook, with my legal name. He has threatened to slash the tires on my car...
>>
>>25613369
Kek, you might have a point there, I mean... I appreciate not being called a whore and all. Most of the replies on this thread have been very short and derogatory.
>>
File: o.png (103KB, 233x214px) Image search: [Google]
o.png
103KB, 233x214px
>>25613409
AND DESPITE ALL THAT YOU'RE STILL WITH HIM HAHAHHAAHAHHAH

YOU REALLY ARE JUST A DUMB SLUT THAT LIKES BEING TREATED LIKE TRASH!!!

Come over here and lick the bottom of my boots, and stay locked up in my closet until I'm ready to fuck you, you stupid fucking worthless nobody
>>
>>25613456
I've had boyfriends before this that have not treated me this way, they left me... Maybe the only people that will "stay" are abusers like this.
>>
>>25613456
NEVER understood this about women. They are being abused in relationships, but they fucking stay, and use bullshit excuses like "but I still love him!", and more.

Like, why? WHY STAY? What possesses them to remain abused like a nigger slave from the old USA days?
>>
This thread is a waste of everyone's time and the only redeeming factor of it is the toasting going on.

OP you should dump him because he is baggage, doesn't contribute, and fucks with your emotional well being. You won't listen though, you'll just try to justify staying with him
>>
File: 1451264652273.jpg (4KB, 187x249px) Image search: [Google]
1451264652273.jpg
4KB, 187x249px
>>25613351
I'm not trying to be nice, I'm pissed off

Because you're a girl/ attractive, you fall back into the social game. It's your safety net, and any time you feel invalidated or lonely, you can experience the wide range of emotions that human connection just hands to you. It's like a drug; you've become dependant on it.

And why shouldn't you? It's NORMAL.

Meanwhile the true robots are just wading through life. Observing. Taking in. Hating. Appreciating. But ultimately being lonely. There is no safety net, we are 5 seconds from just calling it quits and killing ourselves at any moment. But that sort of "final moments" shit brings out some kind of drive to complete our convictions.
We have no place on this earth. We are not welcome; and that's okay.
Most things we don't like anyway. The things we like- we don't require them to appreciate us on the same level we appreciate them. Be it animals, rules of logic, creations, role-models.

YOU. You on the other hand; you don't have to think like that. Ever. But that feeling that you are worthless or not welcome- it comes back to haunt you.

Really.
The moment you become unattractive, you will be forced to face it. With THIS asshole by your side, willing to drop you and go for someone else, younger and just as frail, on the drop of a dime.

This is why we hate you. You're not even with someone who understands the arena BEYOND negativity. The acceptance and the conviction. The appreciation and awe that comes from observing the universe/ society.
>>
>>25613520
I'm just so used to it that I'm afraid to separate, I have tried before, though. But he dragged me back easily because of course I still harbor feelings for him. But anyways, I need to get out of this thread and erase the internet history before he wakes up...
>>
>>25613497

oh my god you are so fucking retarded, kill yourself, I mean it, and take your trash husband with you.

You come here for adivce, majority of people tell you to get away from him but you always reply

"bububububut I l-l-love h-him'

What do you want us to say? You are just a dumb roastie who wants to get attention she lacks from her husband, please delete your thread and get the fuck out of here, you have a life to sort out you stupid whore.
>>
>>25613567
I like how you don't consider the fact that I have trouble connecting with people and understanding social norms, or maybe I have a low self esteem, and grew up constantly being taunted by people, and don't consider myself attractive... You guys might be NEETs, males, ugly and awkward, but you probably have a level of friendship that I can't understand (some of you may not...) You also have to consider my disposition because of my so called advantage...? Well, assumed advantage? People treat me badly all the time over very petty reasons. I have a very hard time making friends, and the few friends that I've had, I've lost due to their moving on and advancements in life. (not that I hold that against them, it's just the way it is.) If I was the so called Stacy that several of you have claimed, wouldn't I be in college? Wouldn't I not be posting here? Instead of working some min wage cuck job?
>>
File: zz00chichizz.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
zz00chichizz.png
1MB, 800x800px
>>25613679
Again; you are in the social game.
You feel like you need to improve to be accepted, yeah? That you at least need to meet a baseline of appearance/ mood to be accepted. Your worst nightmare is the world realizing that you are scared and feel inadequate. That you might be inadequate.

Here you go: you are inadequate.

The secret to happiness is realizing everyone is, but that's not the point here. You put on makeup, buy acceptable clothing, act and behave nicely. There's logical reasons to do this; you don't want to burn bridges or mess up opportunities. That's fine.
But you hinge on having this core of you being accepted by someone. Anyone. Even acknowledged. The effort you put into appealing to others makes you meet the baseline of attractiveness, and slides you into society.

Consider this; we are ugly and we show it. We deliberately piss people off. "Oh, I don't belong here?" We can look at the world and say "Fuck you. I exist."
Maybe not for everyone, but the different outlets and ways people express this same notion is what earns them respect. It's when and how people bond to form those friendships you can't get a part of.
Because as much as you might think you're not, you ARE the world. You are the misery and fucked up shit.

Not you, fundamentally. But your actions. Your personality, your reliance on dignity, your reliance on society. You are fucking pathetic, and then dunk yourself deeper into the shit-well by claiming you're superior to pathetic fucks who have failed the social game.

Die or go through the trial by fury. Abandon your emotions, take the backseat, and join the crowd that observes the world.
Nah. That won't happen until you lose your social value.
>>
Stop wasting your time gents, this one is too far up the retard tree
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 500x375px
>>25611840
Bait. I've seen this story before on /b/ but slightly re-worded. Go home.
>>
>>25612006

It sounds like he suffers from mamas boy syndrome. It makes your relationship with him toxic.

You need to reconfigure your relationship so that you aren't taking care of him. You write weirdly so maybe you're eastern euro or something but just try bending the gender roles a bit.
>>
>>25612286

Speak for yourself ugly fat roastie whore, i have a degree a sucessful carreer, wife, two kids a dog and a house, im a fucking normie in disguise, my sociopathic mind let me engage in convos with the normies i have memorized plenty of topics like sports (pseudo Green Bay Packers fan see see), tv shows(got), recent News (msn News), keep living in a trailer roastie whore, also you barely deserve this guy, keep supporting him, and let him pimp you
>>
>>25614243
Go to bed Arnold...
>>
>>25611840
This is a /b/ or /adv/ post.
/r9k/ is not for shit like this.
I sympathize with you, but this kinda topic is not what /r9k/ is used for (unless the barkeep is in).
My advice is repost on /b/ or /adv/, or wait for the tavern to open if you want some legitimate thought-out replies.

P.S. if you want my advice leave that cunt
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.