[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw have to pick college major but don't care about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: vivid_feels.jpg (281KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
vivid_feels.jpg
281KB, 1600x1064px
>tfw have to pick college major but don't care about a career, just want to make enough money to support a family
Does anyone else share this feel? Your family is supposed to be the most important thing to you. This is just what I think.

>tfw just want tiny qt3.14 wife with a bunch of kids
Is this normal for a 20 year old? Aren't I supposed to want to fuck bitches and not have kids until I'm like 35?
>>
I'm in the exact same boat OP, except I'm 18.
Just want a loving wife and a family, nothing more.
>>
File: MilkyWayComet3.jpg (403KB, 1084x971px) Image search: [Google]
MilkyWayComet3.jpg
403KB, 1084x971px
>>25610175
It's a serious feel.
>>
>>25610165
Do petroleum engineering if you're smart enough anon.
>>
>Wants to do something as mature and responsible as take care of others and independents
>Won't do the mature and responsible thing and put some thought into his own future
Less wanting and more doing kiddo
>>
>>25610368
I'm willing to go into whatever will make a middle class salary and I'm considering things like Mechanical Engineering and Accounting because apparently they pay well and are good if you can handle them. I just don't want to be wrong and fuck up, having no job.
>>
File: imrs.png (1MB, 1484x2130px) Image search: [Google]
imrs.png
1MB, 1484x2130px
>>25610389
This list should help you anon.
>>
Tbh, I was in the same boat as you and ended up in environmental engineering(there is no good translation in english). I hope my dreeams come true.
>>
>>25610389

>will make

>>25610423

>the earnings of people who started their carers 50 years ago
>>
File: cantencroachontheroach.png (615KB, 822x662px) Image search: [Google]
cantencroachontheroach.png
615KB, 822x662px
>>25610165
i dont understand how a man these days could still want to be married and have children

i never want that, ever

it seems like such an awful ordeal to me that would likely end in cuckoldry
>>
>>25610423
What's the point of not including professional degrees (MD, JD, Pharm.D, DDS etc.)?
>>
>>25610454
I mean, I get it says college majors. But for being useful as a chart for career-choice, it really needs to be expanded.
>>
>>25610454
that list was only for people who earned bachelors degrees ONLY
>>
>>25610454
Well, if you just say MD it varies too much by specialty. Looking it up, family practice has a 2.8 million dollar median but oncology is 7.1 million. There are well over 40 specialties so you'd need a whole new separate chart.
>>
>>25610165
Why do you have to be so fucking pathetic im 20 too and living alone sounds great all not having to waste money of stupid gifts of affection no need for retarded baby food. All the money you earn will be yours
>>
If you go to college just to get a job you're gonna have a shit time and probably get shit grades
>>
>>25612361
This is the most retarded thing I've read online all year so far. Congrats.
Not everyone's parents are rich enough to send them to college for something they enjoy. Most people have to go to college FOR A JOB.
>>
>>25612480
That's what community college/trade school is for.

College is for networking and "networking" aka a shot at joining the bourgeoisie old boys club.
>>
> just want to make enough money to support a family
Don't get a bunch of student loan debt, then. Take a trade. They'll pay you during your apprenticeship and you can join a union guaranteeing you a lower middle class income and benefits.

>>tfw just want tiny qt3.14 wife with a bunch of kids
That is normal. Or it used to be, before the Electric Jew. It looks like you somehow avoided the propaganda for the most part. Good for you. Keep it up and don't give in to peer pressure.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.