[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

eroge/VNs are the greatest thing ever invented you're a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: ev701aa.jpg (868KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ev701aa.jpg
868KB, 1280x720px
eroge/VNs are the greatest thing ever invented
you're a filthy normie if you don't read them
>>
I've yet to find one that has both art and story I would enjoy.

Can anyone recommend one with
>characters that are multidimensional
>sex scenes where you see the guy's face

and ideally in the fetish department, though not totally necessary
>rape that isn't by hideous people
>monsterboys
>>
>>25607511
Crescendo has everything except the monsterboys. Also it's hopelessly depressing and hard to fap to. But it's got incest, rape, protagonist with visible face, 3-Dimensional characters attempted suicide, car sex, and necrophilia ghost sex. Best VN I've ever read.
>>
I could really sink into one right now, give me some good romance ones
>>
>>25607511
>sex scenes where you see the guy's face
faggot

Also, if you want "deep" stories with multidimensional characters, look elsewhere. VNs are just supposed to be escapist fun, not real literature.

And there's a literal shit ton of nukige that center around extreme fetish stuff. Don't look at story based eroge.
Try reading Euphoria, it just came out and I heard it was full of some fairly extreme stuff.
>>
File: dXU080J.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dXU080J.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>25607606
Read Noble Works. That's what I'm reading right now and it's fucking great.
The story is complete fluff, but it's very lighthearted and fun and the girls are adorable.
I just finished reading Maya's route and I was fucking dying of cuteness overload the whole time
>>
>>25607606
Crescendo, Snow Sakura, Family Project, Kana, Yume Miru Kusuri (so many feels), A-Profile, and Saya no Uta (warning on thiso ne, it's also horror). All of them are amazing.

I should add, though, that most of those have an incest route and my opinions are biased toward the routes where you screw your sister/cousin. Also, a good portion of them made me cry.
>>
>>25607666
Alright Satan, downloading that right now thanks

>>25607689
Oh I played Yume, that was uh..quite something. I will check out some of the others thanks.
>>
I'm almost half way through downloading Majikoi. This shit is taking forever. Is it worth the wait?
>>
>>25607765
The only bad route was Krimiya. She was a loser. Aeka is best girl, Nekoko was pretty fucking good.
>>
>>25607771
Majikoi was pretty overrated IMO
A lot of people enjoy it for the slice of life comedy aspect of it, but it really wore out it's welcome fast for me.
It's just a matter of taste I guess.
>>
>>25607470
I don't like them
>>
>>25607827
then you're probably a normalfag
>>
>>25607875
I just don't care much for an animu looking at me and saying in text "doki doki desu kawaii onii chan"

I mean what the fuck am I supposed to feel. All I think is wtf is this?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.