[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had this convo with my best friends 8.5/10 gf last night Im

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (22KB, 424x436px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
22KB, 424x436px
Had this convo with my best friends 8.5/10 gf last night

Im so confused right now. Dick says yes and mind says no. Any advice?
>>
>this is how people talk
>>
>>25604983
Every girl is a dirty cheating slut, and this is getting harder to avoid the more you faggots post about it.
>>
Post the whole conversation. How do you know she's talking about fucking you and not her bf/your friend
>>
File: sadcanadianman.jpg (331KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
sadcanadianman.jpg
331KB, 1280x800px
yall better not come to my studio with that fake shit
yall better not come to my funeral with that fake shit
fake and gay
>>
>>25605066
she rarely mentions her bf.and to be honest they have been fighting a lot recently. So thats why i keep rethinking this.
>>
>>25605131
god dammit drake get out
>>
>>25605141
if she has a bf you and you fuck her then you're just letting girls be sluts which is what you should hate, you fuck stick.

also she probably just thinks of you as a close friend lmao
>>
This is some top-tier cringe, OP. On both sides.
>>
>>25604983
lol
She was fucking Chad and laughing at you during that entire conversation you cybercuck
kill yourself
>>
>>25605236

>i feel good because i am desired for my vagina
>i tell people to kill themselves on the internet
>>
ask for pics, post them in the thread

dont be a bitch
>>
>>25605236
>cybercuck
this has gone on long enough
The cuck meme needs to die
>>
Tell her bf
>>
Be a man and tell her bf
>>
>>25604983
I've had this. Basically your friendship with her and her bf are over now. It doesn't matter if you fuck or her not. She'll always look to you to satisfy her needs and probably resent you for her shitty behavior -- especially if you refuse to fuck her. (And you shouldn't.) Basically women are awful and tell her you're gay then go silent.
>>
>>25605131
ily drizzy
>>
back to /soc/
dfkhgdfklvhdflvhdf
>>
Tell her bf, be a brother.
>>
>>25605131
All I ask is you keep it 8 more than 92 wit me
one hunna
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.