[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any Muslim robots out there? Do they exist? Some guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: absolutely haram.jpg (96KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely haram.jpg
96KB, 531x471px
Are there any Muslim robots out there? Do they exist? Some guy I met told me that if I became a Muslim I would get a virtuous wife easy, but I'm a little skeptical of this claim.
>>
I actually met a Muslim Robot in 7th grade come to think of it. I didn't know that he was a robot then, though.

I'd just moved to a new (predominantly muslim) neighborhood and I remember this little shit, like 8 or 9 years old was the most annoying thing ever.

As he grew up people associated with him less and less and he became a shut in. I hadn't seen him since, and I moved away in 10th grade.
>>
File: flag_plant.gif (913KB, 463x360px) Image search: [Google]
flag_plant.gif
913KB, 463x360px
I live in a Muslim country, pretty much all the robots are either atheist or non-practicing. The practicing autists(very r4r3) are weird but not shut ins most of the time.
>>
A different city, religion, or life choice ain't gonna' change nothin' for you boy. You're a robot. Ain't no cure for that.
>>
>>25599484
Pretty much. Everybody Hates Chris did this well in an episode where he imagines what life would be like if he were British or Asian, and they were much the same. His principal told him that it's because as long as he's him that's always how life will be.
>>
>>25599293
Reporting in

You don't get shit, muslim women are just as bad, but that may be because I'm in canada.
>>
>>25599293
You can get a cute Virgin wife easily if you are a Muslim and a doctor or a similarly prestigious job

You can get a plain looking Virgin wife if you are a Muslim and have a steady, not-bad job.
If you are a Muslim and have a job in retail or no job or some other shit or unreliable job you get no wife.
>>
File: hot girl 11.jpg (70KB, 580x771px) Image search: [Google]
hot girl 11.jpg
70KB, 580x771px
>>25599293
I knew plenty of Muslims back when I used to have a life.

They're just the normiest normies ever, all career-driven and like to have moderate fun in moderation as long as it doesn't involve drugs or alcohol, etc.

This is just me talking about of my ass, but I would think that the Arab Muslim community would partially react to white robot converts in the same way that Japanese people react to weeaboos that come to their country.

I'm sure that a lot of them would be happy to welcome newbies into their faith, but I'm also sure that a lot of them would be like " oh good more confused white boys with hijab fever"
>>
>>25599519
>he doesn't go back to his home country for a few weeks to find a cute, unwesternised, Virgin wife

Laughing_sisters.jpg
>>
File: tommy.jpg (222KB, 898x671px) Image search: [Google]
tommy.jpg
222KB, 898x671px
>>25599293
>Some guy I met told me that if I became a Muslim I would get a virtuous wife easy

Nice religion, faggot.
>>
>>25599589
fat_praire_dog.jpg
>>
>>25599484
Starting a family was my last chance to invent purpose for my life. If what you say is true, might as well join the army and hope to get rekt
>>
File: 20131013045118590.jpg (58KB, 1000x1405px) Image search: [Google]
20131013045118590.jpg
58KB, 1000x1405px
>>25600141
>Starting a family was my last chance to invent purpose for my life.

Do you have any idea how many women do that?
>>
>>25600286
Well, senpai. I am not a woman. So there's no reason to live
>>
>>25599776
based thomas 2bh
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.