[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to live in Japan >stuck in USA instead All I want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: sad pepe.jpg (10KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
10KB, 243x207px
>want to live in Japan
>stuck in USA instead

All I want is to be Japanese.
>>
File: 1450994314232s.jpg (6KB, 250x196px) Image search: [Google]
1450994314232s.jpg
6KB, 250x196px
weeaboo garbage, japan is not a fucking magical wonderland
>>
You don't want to live in Japan. Besides the pop culture that panders to lonely young people, permanent residence there is hell if you're used to the alternative of western living.

You work long as fuck hours in an anti-social and extremely rigid environment, punctuated by the extra time it takes for you to navigate the congested as fuck public transporation, only to return to your bullshit expensive 3 scare meter apartment for the 6 hours of free time you get to watch some silly TV and maybe enjoy the particularly fast internet before you have to start the cycle over again. It is literally the next rung up from western wage cucking, taking holidays and calling in sick for work is as looked down upon as treason. Also most of the girls have shitty teeth and have no desire to touch a human penis.

Don't believe the memes, Japan is no fun
>>
>>25598963
Pull a caytlin Jenner(get in car crash)

Blame it on your trans asianism
>>
And be a Gaijin in an xenophobe culture?

Maybe you can work for the Yakuza?

Are you pretty enough to be a host?
>>
Why the FUCK would you want to live in japan?
Every aspect of your self that makes you enough of a failure in the west that you end up on r9k?
Shit's even less tolerated there.
If you don't fit in the japanese is a merciless culture. People associate America with freedom for a reason.
>>
File: gotspooks.jpg (112KB, 639x450px) Image search: [Google]
gotspooks.jpg
112KB, 639x450px
>>25599227
this is the saddest picture on the internet to me
>>
>>25600507
And if you are not Japanese, not even Asian, you will never fit in.

Japans are racist/nationalist and hate everyone that isn't Japan. Sure they will be interested in the novelty of you, but they will always see you as inferior.
>>
yeah working 16 hours a day and literally pledging loyalty to your company sounds awesome
>>
>>25598963
You do realise that Japan isn't anything like what it is in your precious animoos? If you're not Japanese you'll never assimilate, and their work culture is seppuku inducing.
>>
It would be pretty sweet to own some property in Japan for vacations, but I would never want to live there seeing as I'm not Japanese.
>>
I wish I had enough money to travel to Japan whenever I wanted and buy every single weeb shit I see.
But living there would be horrible in most of the times.
>>
Ahahahaha, fucking weeb trash.
>>
if i was japanese i would have successfully killed myself instead of being stuck in this half-life where people pretend my life has value and i shouldn't be allowed to die, despite their every action implying otherwise
>>
>>25598963
back to lolcow with you, pixy
>>
>>25600507
>You work long as fuck hours in an anti-social and extremely rigid environment, punctuated by the extra time it takes for you to navigate the congested as fuck public transporation, only to return to your bullshit expensive 3 scare meter apartment for the 6 hours of free time you get to watch some silly TV and maybe enjoy the particularly fast internet before you have to start the cycle over again.
That is my life right now, except my internet is shit.
But I am not American so I don't know.
>>
File: smugface.png (955KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
smugface.png
955KB, 1280x716px
>le "you will never fit in" meme
Becuase "fitting in" is the only thing people want in life? Some people actually want to NOT fit in; they want to see some new shit.

>le girls dont won't like you meme
The "it's my second language" excuse is very powerful explanation for autism that you would otherwise not be able to get away with.

>le japanese are racist meme
>le japanese look down on me meme
So essentially, nothing would change at all between USA and Japan. All that nonsense is based on white bois' buttblasted blogs after tasting babby's first racism.

In closing, back to reddit with the lot of ye
>>
Japanese make fun of Americans that want to live in Japan strictly due to the culture. Have fun with that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.