[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you rate Adam Driver's attractiveness in the infamous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: adamdrivercover.jpg (44KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
adamdrivercover.jpg
44KB, 650x400px
How do you rate Adam Driver's attractiveness in the infamous 1-10 scale? My girlfriend said he's the best looking actor from new Star Wars.
>>
>>25596690
4.5, ugly but not disgusting, at least he's tall and isn't bald
>>
She says that because he's in a movie. If she saw this fucker on the street he'd be a 'creep'. That being said, he's a legit 4/10
>>
> My girlfriend said he's the best looking actor from new Star Wars.

Hahaha what? Proof that social status clouds womens' minds.
>>
he certainly has some good features but his nose and ears are askew
>>
thank you adam for making that hideous kind of profile sexy
>>
>>25596852
As opposed to the other actors without "social status"?
>>
It's not about him relative to other actors, it's about him relative to average aesthetics.

If he was some schlub blue collar worker women would acknowledge the fact that he is below average looking, but because he's now famous they somehow lose their ability to judge. It's weird as fuck.
>>
>>25596690
He would be a god tier cross dresser.
>>
>>25596690
3/10 Those ears are massive and his jawline is extremely weak.
>>
>>25596852
the only other male actors were that ugly Ogga Booga nigger and a 70 year old
>>
File: tumblr_o0gr11LRxt1v47fkeo1_400.gif (1MB, 270x288px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0gr11LRxt1v47fkeo1_400.gif
1MB, 270x288px
John Boyega is better looking when Driver has the mustache, but they are tied when he is clean shaven.

He is really good looking as Kylo Ren but out of character he also has the sweetest smile, pic related.
>>
he needs more moles on his face
>>
>>25597031
It's because he's successful. Look at his face, from a male's perspective he has a lot of negative features, however what women see that we don't see at first is the confidence in his eyes and expression. He looks like he looks exactly how he wants to look and does exactly what he wants to do, and that's more attractive than a Chad jawline or whatever.
>>
>>25597065
>two 70 year olds, a middle aged guy, a deformed guy, and a normal looking guy
ftfy
>>
File: Poe_Dameron_infobox.png (2MB, 832x1216px) Image search: [Google]
Poe_Dameron_infobox.png
2MB, 832x1216px
I would go for Oscar Isaac. I love his face, that jawline and those eyes. Is your girlfriend blind or something?

I would rate Adam Driver at a 3 or a 4. Somehow his face annoys me a lot
>>
>>25597031
His hair and his shoes. That's where women are looking first.
>>
>>25596690
Honestly a 6, he's just above dead average. I've had girls say they love his voice too even though he sounds like any other average guy.
>>
>>25596690
Looks like an average person to me with unique traits in his face that could be considered positive or negative depending on the tastes of the individual

His face type kind of reminds me of Benjen Stark

For me personally I find his unique traits neither positive or negative, I find him neutral and think people who call him ugly are being extreme and irrational because of his celebrity status

He looks perfectly normal, I'd have no problem letting him shit on my chest
>>
>>25596690
He is ugly but in an attractive way. It also helps that he is famous of course
>>
>>25596690
He looks like a Jew, it's racist to badmouth Jews.
>>
>>25596690
i tend to find "odd" looking people attractive so i've always thought he was pretty good looking ever since i saw him in Girls
>>
File: 1413788236361.jpg (87KB, 647x782px) Image search: [Google]
1413788236361.jpg
87KB, 647x782px
>>25597347
>considered positive or negative
Uhm, I have literally always been bullied because of my protruding ears, and mine weren't even as bad as his.

How come when a person is famous suddenly his flaws become "cute" or "unique"? Proof that men are no better than women when it comes to looks desu.

Im a guy btw
>>
>>25597440
He IS a jew. So is Harrison Ford and Oscar Isaac. Carrie Fisher is too.
>>
File: 2712.png (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
2712.png
8KB, 480x360px
i actually think hes kind of cute. id rate him a 6.5/10 or 7/10.
>>
>>25596690
5/10

Would give more points cause he looks like a man.
>>
>>25597668
harrison ford is only a haflie
>>
his last name is driver?
>>
>>25596690
easy 4.236859
>>
I'd rate him a 6/10. Very quirky, but attractive, provided his personality doesn't fuck up one's perception of him. I'd LTR that.
>>
It looks like someone stepped on top of his head when it was still soft
>>
>>25596690
3 (Not horribly deformed, but slightly deform
>>
>>25596690
He's tall and skinny af. That's it
>>
personally i'd give him an 8/10 but he's like exactly my type so whatevs
>>
>>25598041
He has a Jewish mother. Under Jewish law that makes him a full Jew. He will instantly be granted Israeli citizenship if he applies for it.
>>
his nose is huge
his mustache is molest-y
his ears are fucking huge and awkward

C'mon, he isn't really attractive, is he? Because if he is then maybe I do have a chance
>>
>>25598578
No, he's not. Women are just weirdos who need to pretend guys with high social status are good looking even when they're not, because they're embarrassed to admit that social status turns them on.
>>
>>25597192
I'm with you there dude. Oscar Isaac is classic "tall, dark, and handsome". Adam Driver just looks goofy, especially with that facial hair.
>>
He's a 3 at best
>>
>>25596690
I genuinely think he's a 5/10. Not sure why people are saying he's hideous... although I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
>>
>Chimp ears
>wonky face
>Weird moles
>>
>>25596690

i'd give it a kylo ren kills han solo out of TRAITOR
>>
>>25600845
How the fuck is he average? 5/10 is average. There is no way in hell that can be considered average or above with those ears and that jawline. Not to mention the nose and all the spots on his skin. At tops this is guy a 3.5/10.
>>
Solid 5.75 famalama.
>>
>>25596690
I can honestly say that I look better than him
>>
>>25597192
b/c girls luv bad boys

driver's character is too beta
>>
>>25600586
Oscar Isaac is like 5'9'' dude.
>>
File: star-wars.jpg?itok=sCdLaCW5.jpg (225KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
star-wars.jpg?itok=sCdLaCW5.jpg
225KB, 612x380px
>>25596690
>My girlfriend said he's the best looking actor from new Star Wars.
Is she blind or retarded? Or both?
>>
>>25596690
He's a 4/10 traditionally; but considering the fact that he's white, tall, rich, and famous he's an automatic 10/10.
>>
>>25601089
BB8 is the best looking i agree
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.