[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in any sort of afterlife?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 1381522238658.gif (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1381522238658.gif
9KB, 645x773px
Do you believe in any sort of afterlife?
>>
You will live forever in the thoughts and memories of those around you, and if you do have children you will live on through them. That's what life after death is
>>
>>25596354
So no. Originsdkeljflkejfqkewfkqewf
>>
>>25596354
Sounds gay tbhwu
>>
When we die, our souls will match the vibrational freq. of the 4th dimension. Our souls will then transend into the 4th, and possibly, 5th dimension.
>>
File: fogroad.jpg (372KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fogroad.jpg
372KB, 1920x1080px
I want to. I wanna believe there's a place at the end of the road where life's secrets and mysteries are revealed to bring a last, final peace, before departing back to earth to start the cycle again, or pass on into something even bigger.

Shit, at least let me know why we should bother doing anything in our life if literally none of it will matter.
>>
Why would I believe in something that has never been proven to exist?

You think I'm retarded or something?
>>
>>25596402
FAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT GODDAMN ORIGINALITY FILTER
>>
>>25596428
you see a person on the street.

do you beleive they exist?

there is no proof that they exist, but you beleive that they are there and are an actual human.

no one can prove they exist toanyone else.

so whats real?
>>
>>25596288
I do believe in the Buddhist concept of rebirth after death. Basically unless you reach enlightenment then you're stuck in a cycle of life and death and always coming back as another person or animal or creature.

So it's not really an afterlife since it's just "life" that comes again after death.
>>
File: flyinwhale.jpg (183KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
flyinwhale.jpg
183KB, 1920x1080px
>>25596428
Well, you've never seen a million doll hairs, have you?

But, you know that exists, right?
>>
File: f2.jpg (11KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
f2.jpg
11KB, 306x306px
No, but I really want to. I just can't logically bring myself to do it. It sucks, man.
>tfw you will never live with the assurance that all degenerates will get their comeuppance on Judgement Day
>tfw you won't die peacefully thinking that eternal paradise awaits you instead of a cold, bleak nothingness
>tfw you will never see your dead loved ones again
>tfw you won't go through life at peace thinking someone is watching over you
>tfw you have nothing to fall back on and no one to talk to
>tfw you will die completely alone without even the illusion of company or companionship
>>
>>25596402
What about the 37th dimension? The 3582848292nd? What if there is a dimension for each of us. You float around in a little jlh dimension, I fly with h the foxes, etc.
>>
>>25596477

Not him but

You can walk up to them and rudely put your hands all over their face to feel them and lick them and smell them and hear them go "sir please what are you doing stop" and then wrestle you away, and you can ask other people around them if they also saw that person.
>>
>>25596507
Quite possibly yes. Though, personally, i have cacuclated there to be exactly 11 dimensions.

>>25596543
How do you know those tactile senestions are real?

how do you know you arent a brain in a vat, and simpel eletric jolts simulate everything for you.
>>
>>25596477
I know you have a 4chan pass you tripping piece of shit
>>
>>25596612
i didnt even pay for it either.

i just did some skype shows with a select few people and got a lifetime pass.
>>
>>25596585
because those things are real and can be proven, at least within the confines of this reality.

There's no way to prove the existence of other dimensions or realities, including the after-life.

That being said, I do believe in a sort of ater-life, but your generic WHAT IF NOTHING'S REAL MAAAAAAN LIKE WHOA answer is a silly cop-out
>>
>>25596585
How have you calculated that? Hatman tell you so? Now this is a true story, and I've been known to lie. I once saw a little shapeshifting man on an mxe trip. He told me consciousness=infinity, and that I should not fear death as a conciouss being, as matter is just a projection I can manifest by effort.
>>
Yea, but I don't claim that I could possibly know the details of what it is. Most likely some sort of mundane existence just like this one.

The reason I believe this, is because I view my consciousness as being no different from the world at large, all the qualia I perceive are quite literally all of existence, there is nothing more. As soon as this life ends, a new one begins, just like how am I the same person I was a moment ago, a new moment in a new body will be the same me.
>>
>>25596663
nothing can be proven. for a fact to be infact proven, it would have to work 100% of the time. to test something to 100 percent means doing it an infinite ammount of times.

one day, gravity could stop working, just like that.

everything is a theory. there are no such things as facts.

>>25596688
the machine elves told me.
>>
>>25596288
>Do you believe in any sort of afterlife?

Yes; other people are going to keep living after me.
>>
I guess the only thing I can hope for is to reincarnate into a plant using my remains, and gradually reincarnate back into a human as the cycle of life and death continues.

Maybe all we really are is just cells from some plants that cows ate which in turn got eaten by some guy in whose body we eventually got turned into his semen and if he ever reproduced, we would be the ones out of a million seeds to to reach the womb.

What an impossibly small chance at another life I'm hoping for.
>>
>>25596354
>>25596782
These are both completely retarded, just say you don't believe in an afterlife otherwise you sound like a smartass.
>>
>>25596762
How could the machine elves have secret knowledge, when they are so common that they're in 100's of plants?
>>
>>25596803
Not my fault OP is asking ambiguous questions.
>>
>>25596762
>durrhurr I read about DMT last week

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reproducibility

It doesn't have to be tested infinite amounts of times, it just have to come up with the same results under the same conditions.
>>
>>25596585
>life in the 5th dimension would be a living hell
You would be trapped revisiting your life in different times. How can you die in the 5th dimension anyway?would you have to create a paradox? I mean if you do go into higher dimensions when you die I would keep killing myself till I reach the me that can travel to other universes with different laws.
>>
>>25596876
their knowledge is transfered to you, but it is highly encrypted. you have to decrpyt it yourself. this is where many fail, like mckenna, he didnt know how to decode properely.

i do. i have just learned.
>>
>>25596910
pls. ive been smoking dmt since i was 16.

you can never have the same conditions. the earth is not in the same spacial space it was 1 second ago.

>>25596921
i will find out.
>>
>>25596392
That's just your opinion. That's what I really believe an afterlife is
>>
>>25596641
>skype shows

So basically you shoved things up your ass for some faggot mods on camera?
>>
>>25596995
>spacial space

oh yeah you're a real Stephen Hawkings you burnout
>>
>>25597046
basically.

>>25597104
i cant explain well. i have a problem with words and ideas and getting them out in a fluid and meaningfull manner.
its hard for me.

but i understand inside.
and thats all that matters.
>>
>>25596288
I thought about what happens after death trying not to be biased

Everything you are experiencing now is through your senses. When you pass away you can no longer perceive the world without those senses, including time. What is it like to not experience time? You can't not experience time because there is nothing to experience . You also can't be aware of things without consciousness which died along with the brain(some might say). If you die this world no longer exists because you are not there to percieve it, not to say that the world isn't real. So would you be born again at some point in time within the Universe? Or never be born again forever which is timeless? Is it possible to break the fourth wall in real life?
>>
>>25596402
>>25596507
>>25596585
>Spirit science
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.