[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I had a dog so I had at least one good friend but my mom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: sleepingdog.jpg (126KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sleepingdog.jpg
126KB, 1024x768px
I wish I had a dog so I had at least one good friend but my mom is allergic and it'll be a while before I can live on my own ;_;

Anyone wants to talk about their dog?
>>
>>25592361
If you get one train it well
My one barks at everything and anything thar isn't human or makes a noise
>>
My pupper waits until I'm not in the room then gets up on the furniture that she's not supposed to get on, and proceeds to lick it. When she gets down there is a giant wet patch wherever her head was resting.

She likes to chill in her own bed most of the time though.
>>
My roommate just got a Shiba Inu puppy and named it Foxy, but she's a shitty owner and leaves her in a cage all day. I let her out and play with her, but I'm slowly falling in love and I'm going to move in a month or two to another state. It breaks my heart that she's going to just cry in her cage and I won't be there to let her out and play with her.

Pic essentially related.
>>
I like my dogs because they're strong so they protect the house and walking them is like working out, but having feelings for animals is retarded. If you feel lonely get a waifu or something.
>>
>>25592412
Just steal it and leave the door open, pretend she escaped
>>
>>25592400
I want to adopt a senior dog. A dog that is a bit older, already trained, but lonely and ready for love.
>>
I know Schnauzers are hypo-allergenic...
>>
>>25592442
>feelings for animals is retarded
Humans are animals.
>>
>>25592412
Have you confronted her about her shitty care?
>>
>>25592464
I live on an indian reservation, if she got out somebody would find her since the rangers patrol out here all the time.

Might be able to fake her getting killed by a coyote though. That just might work.
>>
>>25592529
Yes, I told her she shouldn't leave her in there all the time and she just made shitty excuses like "I'm so busy, just make sure YOU let her out, ok?"

But I won't always be here.
>>
>>25592571
Actually just take it with you and when she calls you say "you told me to let her out"
>>
File: 20130825_093415(1).jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20130825_093415(1).jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>25592361
Heres a picture of my puppers, hes the best ;_;
>>
File: here.jpg (818KB, 1714x2285px) Image search: [Google]
here.jpg
818KB, 1714x2285px
>>25592655
sideways, this is better
>>
>>25592655
How do you initially train a dog? Are there services for it?
>>
>>25592580
She might believe that actually, she's kind of stupid. She just sits in her room all day otherwise though, she's kind of a NEET. I'm more of a normie than she is desu familia.
>>
>>25592684
Got mine from a breeder in Canada, he is a bear but takes him time to get used to you.

You just need to a good balance of tone and he needs to know you are in charge. Took awhile but he listens really well now. Most dogs are super fucking smart, they know when they're doing something wrong you just need to call them on it.
>>
bump

post more dogs
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.