[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the last thing you texted a grill >It's called

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

Post the last thing you texted a grill

>It's called the scarcity principle, you want what you can't have and you don't want what you can have. I'm not going to be hopeful to the idea that your friendzoning me for the chance that your ex might or might not come back to you. I'll just do myself a favor and go out out tonight and fill some girls face with my cummies to forget about ever being romantic or sexual with you.
>>
Translated:
>Happening, I just gotta get back to X(town)
>>
>good night sweety <3
>you too see you tomorrow
>>
To my mom:

Happy new year

In response to her saying "Happy New Years!"
>>
> Hey, so when specifically are you coming up to mom and dad's house?
Texting my sister, trying to coordinate with her. She has not been very helpful in that regard lately.
>>
>>25592091
Savage, OP.
You should have called her a roastie.
>>
The thumbs up smiley to a girl that friendzoned me about 5 months ago.
>>
>>25592091
>kill yourself you fucking whore
Look at how original this comment js
>>
>>25592324

Shes only been with one guy her ex who is now seeing someone else and he was a manipulative fuck that gave her stockholme syndrome and i trying to help her get out of it cause she developed an eating disorder cause of him. But then I was reminded of #wastehistime2016
>>
>Still I felt it rude, I'll make it up to you next time!

In response to me dipping out on her to hang with my mates (bros > hos)
>>
>>25592091
I've never texted a grill.
>>
>>25592091
>Weird Al?! Okay, where can I watch it? Fair enough, in that case I highly recommend it. Well, all of Kubricks movies for that matter, I'm his biggest fan.
>>
>>25592496
Getwell soon or somethigalong thise lines.

My Gf is having her period

T. Normie
>>
Last year
>'what did you think of tonight's episode of walking dead?
She never responded.
>>
>>25592091
>See ya around
6 years ago
>>
ok see you then
>>
>>25592531
>period
go over to hers and lick it up
>>
my text message inbox has one friend, three family members, and a bunch of automated messages. I've had this phone for a year and a half.
>>
> Aja
>>
>Get your pads out of my car
>>
>Sorry it's 5th
sent to my mom. I haven't ever texted a grill that isn't my sister or my mom.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (37KB, 734x203px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
37KB, 734x203px
>inb4 normie

we are both fucked in the head
>>
Just this picture, no words.
>>
How long ago was 2011? 6? Fuck if I know, that was on another cell phone. I haven't spoken to another girl since then.
>>
>ask her if she answers the phone with moshi-moshi
>please do this one thing for me

gf's sister is a weeb, we just found out recently
>>
>>25592762

Your not missing out on much desu senpai.
>>
>>25592839

Yeah, I know. I acknowledge them for like a few minutes if it's at work or supermarket and then forget about them after. maybe I'm just not sexually active anymore.
>>
>Lmao, on my way. ~15 mins.

In regards to ridesharing with her since we were going to the same place.
>>
>>25592869

Your libido is repressed mang, fuck a prostitute your long overdo for a sexual release. Sex is vital cause men need small doses of estrogen to keep their sanity balanced
>>
>I'm going to a bonfire, so I won't be able to talk after this. Sweet dreams. I love you, babe.
>>
>Yes, I got them
>>
>>25592091
Translated:
Well, I'm taking the tram towards main station to eat something there. If you're still at [Restaurant] I'm coming to get your apartment key
>>
> Is 12 good for you? That gives us a few hours
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.