[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NoPoop General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1443034664350.jpg (28KB, 255x213px) Image search: [Google]
1443034664350.jpg
28KB, 255x213px
Is anyone else doing NoPoop, /r9k/? It's been 12 days and I can already feel the extra vitamns and nutrients absorped from the fecal matter. I
swear I have more energy and can feel the nutrients sworling into my tissues and nourishing my brain just like the TEDx talk.

I also WAY more confident with women. I've gotten a lot of comments about my posture and stern expression that have come from abstaining Im sure of it and Im going to talk to another woman today.

How goes your NoPoop journey, /r9k/?
>>
>>25591429
CAN'T SCOOP THE POOP
>>
>>25591429
tfw you poop once a week for past 15 years
tfw you can easily hold it for 2 weeks or more
tfw you have a special stick in the toilet in order to not clog it
>>
>>25591429
You're just mad because your a failure who couldn't go 5 days without fapping. Pathetic honestly.
>>
>>25591496
>This salt right here
>>
I'm on day 6 but I think something's wrong because I ate some indian food and now it's leaking out slowly, or sometimes I accidentally shart. I have to get up and wipe every few hours or it gets too messy and stinky.
>>
>>25591537
just go to your local shitting street, Pajeet
>>
>>25591429
Gone 3 years so far, underwent surgey to remove anus. if I really need to relieve myself for my health i have a tube inserted into my side and into my colon that i can relieve the pressure with. Women have really noticed the change, they say things like "mm anon you smell like you havent pooped in weeks. So sexy". I would reccomend this lifestyle to everyone.
>>
>>25591429
This thread is the best thing nofap has ever created.
>>
30 years of no poop. i have ascended to the astral planes, my third eye is activated and im not a mere mortal anymore.
>>
>>25591429
This.

All you robots do is waste your opportunitys for 2 to 20 minutes of relief when you could just go nopoop and literally fix your shitty life

You realize your Slaves to your urge to poop right? you guys are literally cucks to your own Colens
>>
>>25591429
Haha n-nice m-meme, op I'm on my fourth day of nofap and I already have obtained super testosterone powers and planing to talk to this girl I like uhhh tomorrow
>>
I'm still a poo-virgin and have my shymen if you want proof.
>>
>>25591939
Life sucks and then you die.
Whatever, I don't really care if I get banned, I visit this place once in 3 months.
>>
>>25591429
good going everyone. were all going to make it in 2016
>>
>>25591429
If it's true what they say, after 60 days you start having brown dreams
>>
>>25592338
20 days for me

>go to sleep
>have dream about my waifu
>she's horny and begging me to poop on her because it's her new fetish
>try to explain that I'm on nopoop
>body gravitates towards her against my will
>unleash pipeing hot logs all over her
>felt good but shameful
>wake up with pants and bed full of shit
>feels warm and stinks
>vomit and spend next 3 hours cleaning my mess
>give up on nopoop

JUST
>>
I was on a 1400 cal a day diet this summer and never had to take a shit. I had to remember to take a shit or else I would go more than a week without shitting.
>>
>NoPoop

Now this is a movement I can get behind
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.