[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /Little Caesars/ here? Going to pick up a Hot 'n Ready

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: little caesars.png (45KB, 200x232px) Image search: [Google]
little caesars.png
45KB, 200x232px
who /Little Caesars/ here?

Going to pick up a Hot 'n Ready for just 5 dollars plus tax later.
>>
>>25588445
Chinese food master race
>>
Literally the worst """pizza""" there is, fuck off with your nasty cheesebread shilling you disgusting Amerifat.
>>
>>25588470
Pizza Patron is the nastiest pizza out there.
>>
>>25588445
Disgusting pizza gives you heartburn and indigestion. My mother makes better pizza and tendies.

> Melted plastic cheese.
>>
My girlfriends mom loves there wings, I hate their pizza though it's gas station tier
>>
>>25588599
Ceasars used fresh real cheese.

"We use 100% mozzarella and Muenster cheese. Our sauce is made from vine-ripened, fresh-packed California crushed tomatoes and a secret blend of spices."

http://littlecaesars.com/OurMenu/Info/Nutrition.aspx
>>
>>25588628
Bullshit. There isnt anything natural in a little caesars
>>
File: cow.jpg (7KB, 193x200px) Image search: [Google]
cow.jpg
7KB, 193x200px
>Takin' a pep!
>>
>>25588648
There is. The reason you find their pizza so disgusting is becasue you don't get it fresh. They make it and put it in a warmer. That's the whole hot n ready thing. I work at a pizza hut cafe, our pizza tastes awesome when it is fresh out of the oven but if it stays in our warmer longer than 20 minutes its horrible.
>>
>>25588648

show us the facts to contradict their claim that they "use 100% mozz and muenster."
if you can't, then you are just wrong and bitter.
>>
>>25588445
I would rather have a delicious and healthy hand made sandwich made for me by a talented sandwich artist at Subways than eat the garbage that comes from little ceasars.
>>
>>25588666
This is true, when I first get a hot and ready I'm like
>Dang, for $5 you can't beat this
Then later when you're re-heating that leftover slice it's more like
>I am disgusted with myself. I should have just gone to Round Table.
>>
>>25588445
Tfw op should kill himself
>>
>>25588623

>has obviously never had hunts brothers

How could you even consider comparing gas station pizza with little caesars ? Gas station beats even domino's and pizza Hut.
>>
File: why.png (506KB, 604x491px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
506KB, 604x491px
>>25588445
> not Papa Murphy's
You don't know shit about pizza.
>>
>>25588445
Papa johns>pizza hut>cicis>dominos>>>>>>>little ceasars
>>
>>25588769
I was thinking of a pizza I had gotten at a 7/11 that I wound up giving in its near entirety to a homeless man with my girlfriend once, otherwise I've never even eaten at a gas station
>>
>>25588445

Don't forget a cup of delicious buttery garlic sauce ;)
>>
>>25588817
Switch cici's with dominoes and i agree
>>
>make shitload of no knead pizza dough
>let sit 3 days so it turns sour
>divide and freeze all but 1 pizza's worth
>unglazed ceramic tile for $1 heated to 450f
>cook deliciousest pizza in the world

Smh desu wagekeks. You haven't had pizza until you've had NEETza. It's the same thing with tendies. I know you normies like trying to emulate us, but if you got them from a restaurant or freezer they are trash. Real tendies are brined, sous vide'd, fried, then tossed in a homemade buttered hot sauce. The wagekek subway memeing is the worst. Those can't even be considered sandwiches.

As a NEET I have all the time I need to correctly prepare and enjoy my meals.

For bonus fun ask a wagie about pairing drinks with meals. They're obviously no sommelier, but you'd be shocked by how stupid their suggestions are.

>pizza hmmm
>how about chardonnay, that's wine right? Do I pleasure neet? See wagies are just as good
>tendies beer you say?
>let's break out the good stuff friend, budweiser light lite lye lie liar platinum
>all the alcohol of 6% but none of the beer taste woo-hoo gonna get fucked up tonight

Why do they even bother to live when wagies don't even know how to enjoy the simplest of pleasures?
>>
File: PixxaTarget2.jpg (147KB, 744x591px) Image search: [Google]
PixxaTarget2.jpg
147KB, 744x591px
>>25588838

You should try it again someday if you ever see it. It's just barely below papa johns. I don't know how they do it. They are $10 each, but definitely worth it. If you flirt with the black granny making it she might add extra mushrooms, bacon, and cheese too. I know all extra toppings are no charge, but I still enjoy feeling like a player. It's also got that redneck chic thing going on with it. I like how they troll normies with the fish picture and Bible verses on the box. No homosexuals allowed.
>>
>>25588897
Eh dominos is a little too greasy these days
>>
>>25588665
Did you ever hold the sign?
>>
>>25589268
No. I don't work there. I just find it funny that they say it every single time.
>>
File: 1438376250302.gif (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1438376250302.gif
100KB, 500x500px
>>25589074
>integrated target practice on cheese covered grease disc

God bless the USA
>>
Pizza hut > LC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dominoes>>>>>>>>>>>>>papa johns>>>>>>>>>>>>papa murphys
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
WARNING:WATCHING THIS VIDEO WILL MAKE YOU SUPER COMFY.
http://youtu.be/iHxFEYSo7HM
Also, Marcos pizza is best pizza
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.