[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats stopping you from being a Chad? >tfw all chads are extremely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1452126205624.jpg (23KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1452126205624.jpg
23KB, 500x350px
Whats stopping you from being a Chad?
>tfw all chads are extremely extroverted
>tfw quiet as fuck
>>
>he thinks I'm not a Chad
l o l

Nah but really, I think a Chad needs to be comfortable around other people which I'm not. People like being around me but the feeling isn't mutual. I've got the height and looks so maybe I'll be able to turn it on one day.
>>
I don't understand what the fuck is wrong with being quiet? People call you out on it, but honestly, why the fuck should it matter?

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"
>>
>>25587100
Cause im american and if youre american and not doing something loud and impulsive 24/7 than youre not normal
>>
>>25587100
I haven't been called out for being quiet in a long time. Since high school, I think. Being a quiet person myself, I like quiet people. It's noisy people that I distance myself from.

>tfw your best friend is a quiet person and you're both comfortable just not talking sometimes
I tend to do most of the talking when we're together, though. I think his quietness just makes me want to talk more.
>>
>>25587100
I have sever tinnitus and I cant hear shit
>>
>>25587186
Damn that must be horrible
>>
>>25587003
my face and brain
>>
if you get called out on being quiet, you are without a doubt surrounded by under-aged retards, definitely below 22 years old.

when you get old you start to understand settings. there's a time and a place for everything.
>>
>>25587355
what if im quiet in a setting where you're not supposed to be quiet?
>>
Too much work to be constantly extroverted and likable and actually put effort into things. Coasting through life is more my speed.
>>
>>25587100
women hate it the most because they feel entitle for you to entertain them like a fucking clown.
>>
>>25587392
that's where i accept someone calling it out.
but it depends on what you're doing while you're quiet.
are you also participating? dancing? etc

if you stand nearby people while they talk, eventually someone will address you, you can't just ignore them, so.. there's your icebreaker.
>>
Stop masturbating guys. I stopped for newyears and I already notice a huge difference. I don't even get sad at little things anymore, I just brush them off and do better the next time.
I'm afraid to fap now, senpai. For the first time in years, I DON'T want to die.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.