[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a suicide mood today Robo-buds and was wondering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: image.gif (388KB, 250x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
388KB, 250x359px
I'm in a suicide mood today Robo-buds and was wondering what you think you'd write in/leave behind as your suicide note
>>
Sorry, didn't mean to waste everyone's time
>>
File: 1365546739396.gif (278KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1365546739396.gif
278KB, 450x450px
A really elaborate short story, but i would leave it unfinished to tease the readers
>>
Sorry for the mess. Even in my final act I am a burden.

I love you dad.
>>
>>25586398
The way I see it, you get given one shot at life, and we're all gonna die anyway. It really doesn't matter when you die, but you may as well live for as long as possible, just to experience as much as you can, while you can.

Even if your life is unbelievably shit, the fact you're behind a computer with an internet connection means you can experience something. You could see something new, or enjoy something you've never known you could enjoy.

I guess I'm saying don't kill yourself bud because I actually give a fuck about you, even if you could be literally anyone.
>>
>>25586385
Not a note. Just a drawing. Probably a big ole throbbing dong or something. Fuck everyone.
>>
>>25586450
I like your idea
>>
>>25586443
I see this posted all the time, or something to this effect. Like "but your life can only go up from here, start over!"
That just doesn't even factor in to it at all, it's unexplainable, at least the feeling I get when I want to kill myself. Everything becomes irrelevant and it's near impossible to see reasons why you shouldn't die.
Maybe it works for some people to consider it like this and I really hope it does, but when I want to die, it doesn't matter if I'm a millionaire or a bum, I still want to die for some unexplainable inherent reason.
>>
File: mansonite.jpg (16KB, 235x202px) Image search: [Google]
mansonite.jpg
16KB, 235x202px
Hey, I was on here yesterday, all suicidal over a boy, I talked it over with 2 someones who convinced me to stay alive, and 2 someones who told me to go through with it. The guys giving me the positive advice told me to just live for myself and do art and finish school, and one guy told me to just talk to him to see what comes of it. The other guy said he liked my suicide plan and that as long as I have it planned and have my age nobody is gonna stop me. This one dude broke my heart, it's not totally his fault since I got my hopes up, but I never got over it either, just got my feelings intensified while he wasn't affected by it at all. It's k because I didn't die, I'm young, it's just a phase. That's not my note but I'd just write a lot to him, and maybe my mom and 5 of the friends I do have. I'd make 2 versions of each note, one guilt trippy, one regular and sweet and happpy. obvs I'll give them the sweet ones, I'll just leave the guilt trip ones somewhere idk it doesn't matter. Nobody would remember me after I died, life would go on as normal.
>>
bump because if you're not suicidal then you're not a true robot
>>
>>25586385
Sorry for everything
>>
gucci flipflops oreo dunk it waving branches

- Anon
>>
>>25586477
Here is my advice, set a date in the calendar, one month from today. If on that date, you feel exactly the same urge to kill yourself, you do it, if you have the slightest doubt, you dont.
Treat it like your final month of your existence, overthink it, think about everything that has happened or will happen maybe, do one thing you always wanted to do, no matter if you have to sell your stuff to afford it, start one new activity you have never done before... stuff like that.
Dont take death so lightly. With your death, the cosmos stopps existing for you, so you might as well give it some kind of "end-run".
>>
File: pariston_hill_10781.jpg (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pariston_hill_10781.jpg
87KB, 500x500px
I smiled enough.
Fuck you F.
And especially fuck you M.
-Anon
>>
>>25588259
My my the XxXedgy_teenagerXxX is back.
>>
File: CJK-OhiUcAAiCxV.jpg (32KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CJK-OhiUcAAiCxV.jpg
32KB, 600x338px
>>25586477
Not existing seems like a great idea huh? But one problem is we don't know what'd on the other side if anything exists.
But in the end taking your life is not a valid way to go. There is always something new that you can expirience or see while being alive, and if you really value it and appreciate something new in such a monotonous world, it always pays off. Reasons to live come in small things anon, things that only you can enjoy.
>>
>>25588286
I'd also write it in my own blood for added edgyness on a black paper, maybe stick some razors in my wrists for added effect.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.