[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else /onlygoodforsex/ here? nobody will ever love me emotionally.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 1450339322239.jpg (166KB, 536x489px) Image search: [Google]
1450339322239.jpg
166KB, 536x489px
who else /onlygoodforsex/ here?
nobody will ever love me emotionally.
>>
so you're getting depressed because you put absolutely no effort in your life?

Literally a hour a day to a hobby, do that for a month or 2 and you're good for something besides sex. You're telling me you're THAT lazy as to not do that in your life?

You're a piece a shit and I hope no one ever wants you for anything that isn't sex.
>>
File: 1450039383528.png (156KB, 471x409px) Image search: [Google]
1450039383528.png
156KB, 471x409px
>>25585740
I do have hobbies but I haven't been able to find anyone in real life who'll like me for who I am.
I'm just too autistic. Maybe one day.
>>
File: constantinesmansion.gif (61KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
constantinesmansion.gif
61KB, 450x300px
My only real relationship was because I found a strange balance between hiding emotions and behaving extrovertedly, looking back on it she treated sex like a drug she needed and deserved, I'd rather recede farther into emotionlessness than feel like my body is just a path for orgasm, I thought it was love, I wish I could be simple and unjudgemental
>>
>>25585740
Lol you didn't get it.

He means that the only thing that women meet him and stay with him it's bc of sex... I know the feel bro :/
It sux bc they don't see you like nothing more... Last ex-gf lied about her feeling for more than 6 months only for the sex... I'm not a failed normie nor a robot... It's nore like a failed cyborg u.u
>>
File: 1442633153652.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1442633153652.png
12KB, 560x407px
>>25585688
Find some beta cuck. Relationship him. Problem solved.
>>
>>25585783
But i'm not gay, anon.
There are no girl beta cucks.
>>
>>25585759
How much do you weigh, be honest. Your weight is part of who you are.

Second, are you one of those weird girls you see in anime clubs, that have a weird voice and are weeb as shit. You win points for being quiet if you're awkward. Don't ever let a guy know you're weird. Just rarely talk, and compliment him and he'll think you're the best woman.
>>
>>25585796
>weird voice
>weeb
>quiet
>awkward
>male
If I rarely talk and compliment girls, would it work the same way?
>>
>>25585795
oh you're a guy, then kill yourself m8 because you need to learn to like women for what they are, and they're not people who like men for being their self.

Seriously, all you guys are apathetic to women and don't even realize it. You complain about women not loving you as a person but you fail to realize that they CAN'T. It's not possible for women to love men for who they are, shit would've never got done if that was the case.

Women can not love you in the same way that you love them, and if you don't accept that, then you're the one that's the problem and you're the one that's not liking them for who they are.

Sometimes reality isn't what you want it to be, but if you can learn to accept how things are, you can move on with your life and make a change.
>>
File: 1450705820943.jpg (32KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1450705820943.jpg
32KB, 500x707px
>human sextoy
>if I don't give out sex immediately no one wants me
>partners dislike me for being too clingy and emotional
>girls are even worse
>just going to be alone for life
>white

Kill me now.
>>
File: Study_of_Gneiss_Rock.jpg (256KB, 814x1417px) Image search: [Google]
Study_of_Gneiss_Rock.jpg
256KB, 814x1417px
>>25585851
Idiot, women like sex just as much as men and play dirty tricks to get it just like men. If you're on about that "women see you for what you could be" bullshit end your posting and life now.
And another thing, who or whom keeps spamming the "accept and move on" meme? We are here because acceptance led us to a world of PAIN and rejecting society at least gives a perspective on the torture chamber you escaped from. You can't take on the whole world, so train and grow until it's ready to accept YOU.
>>
>>25586016
>You can't take on the whole world, so train and grow until it's ready to accept YOU.

I actually agree with this.
>>
Fuck off cunt I will never be loved emotionally AND sexually
>>
>>25585853
please be my gf

oriiginal comment
>>
>>25586016
Enlighten me on how your reply was relevant, that had nothing to do with sex, I don't have a problem with women either. What are you talking about? I'm okay with women liking sex, so really.. what are you ranting about? Did you even read lol.
>>
>>25585853
this but then i never actually let them have sex with me ha
>>
>>25586557
because if i do then i lose the game inmediately for being too /easy/
>>
>>25585688
>having sex
FUCK OFF WHORE
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 680x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 680x465px
>>25585688
So you're saying that you are only used for sex and you want to talk about it on a board filled with virgins?
GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
5/10 made me reply
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.