[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alpha stories thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1418759046593.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1418759046593.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
ITT: times you were alpha

>walk into liquorland
>grab a coke and energy drink
>go up to counter
>old wrinkly vagina bitch who is getting no dick behind counter
>tells me she needs to see proof of age id
>bitch refuses to serve me on to the sole purpose that she will never fuck somebody as young and handsome as me ever again in her miserable life
>dont have proof of age id on me
>state at her for a solid 10 seconds until she continues to act all bitchy towards me and tells me to leave
>tell her 'oh ok, i do have id on me, hold up im just gonna grab a few more things'
>grab a random assortment of bottles off the shelves
>bring to counter
>counter is filled with shit ive got off the shelves
>looking in my bag pretending to look for id
>tell her that my id is in car and that ill be right back
>left the shop and didn't come back, miserable old cunt had to restock the shelves all by herself

always have a grand ol kek at these miserable old cunts who are bitchy towards me just because i am good looking
>>
Pretty fucking based senpai
>>
You sound like a faggot desu
>>
>>25584253
upvoate if you came from /sp/ XDD
>>
t. statschink
>>
>>25584442
t. AMS
>>
>>25584442
>>25584473
this is Daniels main board now, show some respect cunts
>>
>>25584253
This is lame even for robot standards.
>>
>bitch refuses to serve me on to the sole purpose that she will never fuck somebody as young and handsome as me ever again in her miserable life
no its because you didn't have an id
>>
I hope I'm being baited or you're 14 OP, its policy to ask for ID just let wageslaves do their jobs
>>
>get rejected by girl
>following night in club with her
>make out with other girl right in front of her

I think it was pretty alfafa
>>
Why did she ask for ID if you were only buying a coke/energy drink?
>>
>bitch turns me down
>fart on her
>>
>>25585282
>Coke and energy drink
There is no age limit on these gay drinks, OP (aka nigger) does not need ID.
>>
>>25584253
This isnt being Alpha.

This is pretty infantile. I mean can you imagine Alec Guinness doing this?
>>
>>25585938
bcus enrgy drink b bad 4 da yooth!!1one
>>
>>25584253
>>25584253
AMERICA EVERYONE!

FUCKING AMERICA! AHAAHAHAH
>>
in some countries ''energu'' drinks actually have age limits.
>>
>>25587246
No, but I can imagine him letting himself be killed by some NIGGER faggot in a robotsuit.
>>
in rich cities in the US they'll have age limits. been to a lot of cities and ive never seen it in middle class or poor cities.
OP is a rich normie.
>>
>>25584253
at least is cringe worthy
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.