[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nooo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: feelingbad.jpg (133KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
feelingbad.jpg
133KB, 780x818px
>tfw strained too hard while taking a shit and had to go to the hospital for rectal prolapse

LEARN FROM MY EXPERIENCE, ROBOTS. DON'T FORCE YOURSELF TO SHIT, IT'S NOT WORTH IT, JUST LET SHIT COME OUT AT ITS OWN PACE.
>>
What if I NEED to lose that last little bit though?
>>
File: dont.gif (47KB, 600x716px) Image search: [Google]
dont.gif
47KB, 600x716px
>>25581209

NO IT'S NOT WORTH IT
>>
>>25581182
Thank you for the warning anon... I'll stop
>>
>>25581182
think they believed you, or realised it was from taking a massive dildo?
>>
>>25581182

how often have you been fist-pounding your loose floppy asshole jesus christ
>>
How?
i have teared my anus taking a shit and bleed so much that i honestly thought that i was gonna die, but my anus has never prolapsed
>>
my old job sucked i remember having like 4 hours of sleep getting up and having 10 minutes to try and take a dump before you made your hour and half journy to work with the bus

one time i couldnt really go in the morning and then on the bus i had to fucking go so fucking bad i was debating leaving the bus and going right in the bushes but after awhile it went away for a bit and right when i was before the parking lot at work i had to take pants off and take a diahriah shit. not sure if anyone saw me but i had poo all over my underwear and legs at work i smelt like shit that day

shit sucked but there was a shower and i kinda got it off a bit but the job is like really physical and timed/tracked so i couldnt do a good job cleaning myself

i remember i threw out my underwear and tried to use a towel as underwear and it just looked retarded in my pants but i wanted to keep it contained
>>
Hold it in then let it out a few days later. Feels amazing
>>
File: feel.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>25581373

>not sure if anyone saw me but i had poo all over my underwear and legs at work i smelt like shit that day

We all know that feel, anon.
>>
File: 1447076241599.jpg (61KB, 568x640px) Image search: [Google]
1447076241599.jpg
61KB, 568x640px
>Have hemorrhoids
>Make sure all my shits are relaxing and stress free so I don't bleed
>Usually skim a book with some music playing in the background
>Lots of coffee makes my shit so smooth and solid
>Only use wet wipes because they're so gentle and thoroughly clean my ass
I learned my lesson a long time ago.
>>
>Go vegan

>never strain again
>>
>>25581480
>wet wipes
I want to use these but the cost over toilet paper is too high. What brand do you use and how expensive is it?
>>
>>25582118
vegan internet defense force detected
>>
>>25582162
I use different brands. Currently I have cottonelle. I don't know the price, since my uncle is usually the one to buy toiletries while I do the grocery shopping. Always get the value packs though. You should really use wet wipes as a supplement , if you're using more than one per shit you need to fix your diet or use your toilet paper first, then finish with a wet wipe. Another tip: Fold, fold, fold.
>>
>>25581480
I've had hemorrhoids and horrible poops for months now, shit sucks
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.